BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What did you do to your hair today?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 934935936937938 942>
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2016 at 9:01pm
Spritz with AVJ mix,  and lightly applied leave-in and oils.
Sponsored Links

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2016 at 3:07pm
I decided to skip washing my hair this week. Since I started using less products (especially oils), I don't feel the need to wash weekly.  Hope my hair does not get matted. 
I spritz and lightly moisturize daily.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2016 at 8:59pm
Going two weeks without washing my hair is so uncomfortable, but I had to remove the threading to detangle and moisturize.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2016 at 7:00pm
Removed yarn last night, oiled and massaged my scalp.  Was very surprised to find just a few strands of hair lost after detangling.  Also, amazed that I have retained the length from growth Clap.  
Moisturized today. Had to put my two braids away because I discovered I have that 'hand in hair syndrome'.
Finally seeing the benefits of 'threading'. Will continue on until the end of November to complete my 3-month self challenge.

Thumbs Up
Tangala0810 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tangala0810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2016 at 8:47pm
I just did the loc method and put my hair up in 4 big Bantu knots and put my satin scarf on
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2016 at 10:50pm
Did an ACV wash, then co-washed.  Moisturizing diy D/C with warm towels for an hour.  Conditioner, rinse, oil mixture, rinse then cold water.  Shea Moisture leave-in, Curl Enhancing Smoothie, Shea Butter diy. Partially dried and threaded.
I had happy defined soft curls Clap Clap.  
Seems like I am finally getting to really know my hair.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2016 at 11:44pm
Spritzed lightly.  Oiled and massaged my scalp.

Wink
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2016 at 9:41pm
Spritzed with my Water/AVJ/Essential Oil mixture.  Massaged My scalp with oil.  Maintaining my threads.

Side note:  Plan to Henna on Saturday, since I had to boil rice today, I decided to soak and ferment the water to condition my hair Friday night after washing.
 This will be my first time using rice water, but decided to give it a go since I don't want to put any product on my hair before henna treatment.Ermm

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2016 at 2:40pm
Finally finished with Henna Clap.  Yesterday I washed and did rice water rinse which I left in for 30 mins.  Did not expect to see miracles first time.
Decided to apply henna last night at 11:30p to free my day today.  Co-washed and D/C with heated towel.  L.O.C. 
 After my hair is partially dry,  I will do threading. 👸
itty27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itty27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2016 at 7:38pm
Blow dried it, threw it on some flexi rods.
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 934935936937938 942>
  Share Topic