BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What did you do to your hair today?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 851852853854855 872>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 4:27pm
Thanks for your reply reli85

I will check YT to see if I can find a video using elastic.

Sponsored Links

LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 5:54pm

Here is how you would make the bands out of a roll of elastic, only I made each one of mine much longer to cover more hair with each one. Each of mine is like 18 inches then  folded in half and knotted. I   didnt see any videos with this on yt, just the ponytail holders that leave big gaps unstretched. With these being so wide you can cover the whole strand like a mummy and leave no gaps. Im kind of between this and the kanekalon method personally.  I didnt wash my hair today but will update.
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 5:57pm
Welcome, Benni
I don't think so but if you just overlap.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 10:01pm
I mixed 1/2 cup of water with half a package of unflavored gelatin and applied it on my hair. left it for 10 minutes and washed it off.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 12:15am
Lady A I feel do dense
When you mentioned using elastic, I thought it meant using a length of elastic to wrap around a section of hair like it's done with threading .

Thanks for this Video. The bands are lovely and so colorful. I will check out this Channel. I love 'crafty' stuff.

rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 7:26am
Took them down was too bulky to sleep on...threw my hair in a bun...still will thread most likely on Thursday feeling lazy today.
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 9:40am
Did a flat twist up-do was a breeze since my hair was stretched.
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 9:42am
Originally posted by rell85 rell85 wrote:

Did a flat twist up-do was a breeze since my hair was stretched.
Thumbs Up  Clap

Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

Lady A I feel so dense  
When you mentioned using elastic, I thought it meant using a length of elastic to wrap around a section of hair like it's done with threading  .

Yeah Benni, I did put 2 of them on my ponytail to stretch it, only thing they were each about 18" lengths of it tied in a knot and I applied them like you do the rubber bands. Each of mine looks like a head band. I did not wrap them like loose thread. Yes they are bulky so it may not be most comfy to sleep in them. Thread or kanekalon hair might be better.

I am doing my coconut milk, olive oil and lemon juice pre treatment on the hair length this morning for about 2 hours...supposed to knock out some curl cumulatively. I have it in the fridge from last time.

And I will do the mustard powder, olive oil, sugar and egg on the scalp as a growth pre treatment for about 15 min. Then I will co wash.
Updates: 
The mustard powder mask did make my scalp warm. The coconut milk  lemon juice treatment did elongate my hair but it is still the same letter/number classification.... just less drawn up. I co washed it all out with a dollar store coconut cream rinse conditioner and then did an apHogee 2 min conditioner.
I applied coconut oil, sprayed mn on my scalp and I am now just air drying stretched in ponytails and banding.
A good session
Thumbs Up

Edited by LadyAradia - Jul 02 2014 at 5:11pm
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 3:56pm
Spritzed with condition-water-oil mix, then smooth on a little Shea Butter.

Massaged with Sulfur mix.

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 5:10pm
I did an ACV wash to remove the oils from my hair since yesterday night I applied the mix of MABH with oils and my hair woke up with an oily appearance.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 851852853854855 872>
  Share Topic