What did you buy this week?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161162163164165 179>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 1:49pm
A bottle of Hello Hydration conditioner, we've been apart for a while, I just adore the scent and my hair never had an issue with it, don't know why I strayed... hope it will take me back and give my hair the love it used to LOL.

Edited by Ritle - Jun 13 2013 at 1:50pm
Sponsored Links

SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 4:55am
Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus Frizz-Free Curl Mousse--I'm gonna try to shingle my natural hair with this

Camille Rose Naturals Curl Maker--I told myself I'd never pay this much money for a hair product (regular $22, sale $17.60) but I didn't have any products by this brand and I liked the way it looked. Plus it's been a while since I bought a hair product. I thought it was a comb through type of deal but after reading the directions it's a typical wash n go aid that requires you to finger style each curl and I ain't wit all that lol. Ah well, I'll see what I can do with it.
Pearglace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pearglace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 10:03am
Ion hard hat dryer
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2013 at 9:26am
I really love that dessert essence coconut defrizzer I got. It actually works really well to air dry my hair  and it leaves it light and fluffy and not oily at all! (great for fine, thin frizzy haired folk as an airdry leave in) I found a new way to dry my hair that works. I put it in a scrunchy at the nape 1st to let the top dry. Then I brush it forward and put it in a scrunchy at the front hairline and twist that up. when I take it down the twisted bun has set it loose fluffy waves. And this product worked GREAT for that air drying in a scrunchy bun! I love it  though! Easy air drying only hair

PS I did put some sulfur powder in it and will add a bit of mn... but now the sprayer clogged up Confused Hope I can sort out the sprayer but this product definitely made it into my permanent regimine!!! 

Edited by LadyAradia - Jun 15 2013 at 9:31am
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by LadyAradia LadyAradia wrote:

I really love that dessert essence coconut defrizzer I got. It actually works really well to air dry my hair  and it leaves it light and fluffy and not oily at all! (great for fine, thin frizzy haired folk as an airdry leave in) I found a new way to dry my hair that works. I put it in a scrunchy at the nape 1st to let the top dry. Then I brush it forward and put it in a scrunchy at the front hairline and twist that up. when I take it down the twisted bun has set it loose fluffy waves. And this product worked GREAT for that air drying in a scrunchy bun! I love it  though! Easy air drying only hair

PS I did put some sulfur powder in it and will add a bit of mn... but now the sprayer clogged up Confused Hope I can sort out the sprayer but this product definitely made it into my permanent regimine!!! 

That is awesome to hear.  I almost ordered that product but I settled on the mahabhringraj (or however you spell it) oil.  So far it smells okay.  Kind of smells like Merz Pharmacy to me.  I wish weed smelled like this.LOL
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 8:36am
Shea Moisture's Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie.

aGoddess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aGoddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 9:27am
  • mtg
  • rosemary oil
  • coconut oil (love this product from head to toe)
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 1:29pm
Design Essentials Sleek Edge ControlThumbs Up
hairpins
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 1:46pm
length check shirt
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 3:27pm
black currant oil 500mg and Maxi Hair Plus pills
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161162163164165 179>