Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What did you buy this week?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 159160161162163 171>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 2:27am
^^Oh please do a review in your hair journal thread on how you like that stuff!
I really want to try it out too.
That line has me intrigued.
Sponsored Links

DamiaRose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DamiaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 5:41pm
What is "ideally" the best brand of Aloe Vera that you can buy to seal and moisturize your hair with? I'm somewhat new to how the whole schematics work but I don't want to buy the Gel and then it's the Juice that I need :-P I have a few brands in mind that I found on Amazon that were organic but I want to be sure. 
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 1:23am
From the Dark N Lovely Au Naturale Line: 

Coil Moisturizing Souffle
    Sheen Sealing Nectar

Jane Carter Solution:

Curl Defining Cream
    Wrap & Roll

Shea Moisture:

Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Extra Moisturizing Detangler

Curls

Passion Fruit Curl Control Paste
shrew297 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shrew297 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 11:05pm
Tresemme Naturals Shampoo and Conditioner
Coconut Oil
Castor Oil
NattyDoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NattyDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 11:13pm

My new wig! This is the particular brand I got: http://www.snghair.com/Product/List/103/FREETRESS-BAND. They don't have the one I got there, but that's their website. Confused I paid $25 after tax for this particular one. And it's INCREDIBLY soft and manageable. :3 (It's actually a dark auburn colour, I just have bad lighting in my house. The highlights at the bottom are pretty much the colour of the entire thing.)

I'm going back and getting a short-haired one this weekend for a cosplay I'm doing this summer (I'll be wearing it to my friend's Resident Evil birthday party in two weeks), but after that one, I think I'm gonna get either a short black wig (since my short black hair NEVER straightened and that's all I was ever after with cutting my hair), or I'll get a long redhead one (I MISS being a redhead so bad!)

My favourite part about this wig is that it has natural-looking black roots, so I don't have too worry too much when my widow's peak shows through, and I can even straighten my bangs and let them hang through if I want (of course, the next one I get, I'm really gonna have to watch out for that problem).
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 6:13am
FOTE Aloe Vera gel  (staple)  i love this stuff and i love it even more that i got it for only 1.69 for 12oz.  im on the look out for a larger bottle.
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 9:12am
I like your wig Natty!! it's cute! Smile
I bought 2 boxes of Miconizole Nitrate for my hair this week Tongue

Edited by LadyAradia - May 11 2013 at 9:16am
shrew297 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shrew297 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 7:40pm
Bought hemp seed oil today. 
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2013 at 5:59am
Shapley's MTG PLUS and I will need some Monistat soon
shrew297 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shrew297 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 10:33am
Coconut Oil. I'll need to get some EVOO during the week too. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 159160161162163 171>
  Share Topic