Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What did y'all get from your boos??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 17>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 8:59am
No wonder all I hear about are MK watches. My cousin said a girl asked him for one as well. I didn't even know he made watches until it was given to me as a gift. And my friend has a pair of MK wide leg jeans. They are actually pretty cute and they are long. If you are tall and have a hard time finding jeans that are long enough, you should check them out.

Edited by keepgrowing - Dec 27 2012 at 9:42am
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 9:14am
tbh the mk watches have been en vogue for two or so years
JasonWllms55 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JasonWllms55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 9:19am
"black twitter" is just a name that is used to describe the young, black folk who post alot of ignorance at times on regular twitter. 

the initial remark that started the whole argument was " Hoes gonna be instagramming Michael Kors watches all day, bet money". 

And like someone mentioned earlier, it seems like ever since Nicki Minaj mentioned "Michael Kors" in a rap song, all these "basic" chicks are getting Michael Kors watches thinking they are somewhat "exclusive" or "high class".  thats all. then it turned into a whole twitter debate, and shots were fired from all directions. 

last year around this time, i was looking into getting a MK watch. Me and the boo at the time almost got matching MK watches. she got hers, but i opted out. 

To me it seems like MK is probably gonna go down the same road Tommy Hilfiger went down back in the 90s. Rappers started cosigning it and it kinda "cheapened" the brand. 

To each is own though. If you have a MK watch, BE PROUD OF IT. Be grateful someone bought it for you, or you bought it yourself.  But like some girl said on twitter, dont try and stunt with an MK watch.  It's nice, but not exclusive. 

ps. for the record, I have an "Invicta Russian Diver" watch. I wasnt trynna "stunt" on anyone by getting it. It is affordable and nice, and people compliment on me daily. 

Edited by JasonWllms55 - Dec 27 2012 at 9:20am
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 9:20am
Originally posted by indiecat indiecat wrote:

this is random, but is it weird that my bfs parents gave me money for xmas?

him and his brother opened their cards on xmas day and saw the money. i also got a card w/ my gifts from them and today i opened it and saw there was money inside too. 

no

my parents give my husband money
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 9:22am
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Originally posted by tbaby123 tbaby123 wrote:

Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

i said i DONT approve of this thread. is anybody gonna ask me why ?

fine, i'll take the bait.. why Nala?

you guys are all yappin about what your boos got you, and blah blah blah, when you KNEW there were people on this thread who were single and who were standing under the mistletoe ALONE. I DIDNT HAVE ANYONE TO KISS ME. I HAD TO KISS MYSELF. did you guys ever think about that? i though we were supposed to encourage one another and make eachother feel good. but now i see BHMs true colors. yall are so selfish and wrong for this thread. and i cant be friends with people like that.

no

no

no

no

no

no

no

for you and those that thanked your post
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 9:30am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

^someone on BHM once sent me a very detailed pm about how to proceed with anal sex when i [insanely] considered it.

lol forward that on in a pm plz
*for entertainment purposes of course* 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 9:30am

anal sex is easy....get drunk

end of story
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 9:38am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

anal sex is easy....get drunk

end of story

something you wanna tell us doc?

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 9:39am
Originally posted by JasonWllms55 JasonWllms55 wrote:

"black twitter" is just a name that is used to describe the young, black folk who post alot of ignorance at times on regular twitter. 

the initial remark that started the whole argument was " Hoes gonna be instagramming Michael Kors watches all day, bet money". 

And like someone mentioned earlier, it seems like ever since Nicki Minaj mentioned "Michael Kors" in a rap song, all these "basic" chicks are getting Michael Kors watches thinking they are somewhat "exclusive" or "high class".  thats all. then it turned into a whole twitter debate, and shots were fired from all directions. 

last year around this time, i was looking into getting a MK watch. Me and the boo at the time almost got matching MK watches. she got hers, but i opted out. 

To me it seems like MK is probably gonna go down the same road Tommy Hilfiger went down back in the 90s. Rappers started cosigning it and it kinda "cheapened" the brand. 

To each is own though. If you have a MK watch, BE PROUD OF IT. Be grateful someone bought it for you, or you bought it yourself.  But like some girl said on twitter, dont try and stunt with an MK watch.  It's nice, but not exclusive. 

ps. for the record, I have an "Invicta Russian Diver" watch. I wasnt trynna "stunt" on anyone by getting it. It is affordable and nice, and people compliment on me daily. 

the mk is more of a costume watch than a 'timepiece'

keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 9:44am
I guess Michael Kors got famous from being a judge on project runway? Or was he popular before then? I didn't know who he was until I watched that show.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 17>