BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What dating sites are you on?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

What's this See You Next Lifetime site Purp lol

LOL from the E badu song. I'm already someone's girl, so I guess I'll date next lifetime.
Shocked
Sponsored Links

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

are you all making accounts at these sites for sh*ts and giggles, soul mates, or looking for dick ?
where the hell is that raekwon gif from?

they posted it on another site, cant figure out the movie though

I think it's from a movie called coalition.
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

Y'all and that damn PoF

Goodness lawd I got off after ONE day. Couldnt handle it
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 7:45pm
But I AM on Ok Cupid. So far its not too bad at all. I like their questionnaire system and the fact you can SEE what the other person answered and how it measures up to yours.

POF was just too crazy. You get bombarded with messages from ignorant ass fools who obviously want sex.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

I remember someone saying that she met her SO online, but they didn't tell people that they met online, they made up another story.

I bet a lot of couples meet (and last) from online meetings. But nobody will admit to meeting online so it gets a bad rep--we don't really hear about the success stories because they are  telling us fake stories  about them meeting at the supermarket LOL
liberian queen

and blackqueen they both met theirs on myspace
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 9:57pm
bhm
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 10:12pm
Dating sites are just an extension of real life.  There are the crazies, the people already in relationships, and once in a while, normal people who make good SOs.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 9:17am
I think I'm gonna delete my POF today

Nothing but thirst on there
bellabella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bellabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 12:36pm
I met my boyfriend on POF, there were many nice guy on there but I bit the bullet and messaged him as his profile was also really well written. 3 years and 5 months later and we are as happy as ever, can't wait to get married and have kids with him! Big smile

Edited by bellabella - Sep 08 2013 at 1:02pm
TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 2:09pm
I met my SO on Blackpeoplemeet.com we been together for about a year now everything is going good I can see a future with us. Too me online dating is just like dating in person you feel the person out and get to know them but with online dating do not prolong meeting the longest I say wait is a week or two and meet in public. Do not meet or try to date no one across the country that you will never see. If a person can not find time to meet with you somewhere in public for 5 to 10 minutes at least so you can see that the picture they have posted is really them then you probably begin cat fished. < ="text/" id="_tmpl">
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic