Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What dating sites are you on?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 6:53am
are you all making accounts at these sites for sh*ts and giggles, soul mates, or looking for dick ?
Sponsored Links

JeriMK55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote JeriMK55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 9:04am
Anyone want to expand on sugarbaby experience Stern Smile
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 10:07am
POF
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 12:44pm

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 4:04pm
I was on Blackpeoplemeet for about a year. Met some cool peeps. Don't regret it and will do it again if I become single.

When you live in a place like San Antonio, TX, you won't date unless you get on a PAID dating site.

I don't click w/ men with grills, braids that "bang in their White Tee". with 5 baby mamas. (the majority of Black men in SA)
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

are you all making accounts at these sites for sh*ts and giggles, soul mates, or looking for dick ?
where the hell is that raekwon gif from?
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 4:08pm
I honestly suggested online dating to my grand aunt me and her have a very close relationship.
She looked at me like I was crazy and told me I was trying to get her killed lol.
She said she wasn't desperate either and flipped her head back.

I knew it but I forgot there is a generational disconnect between older generations and the younger ones when it comes to Internet dating.
Some younger ppl see it as just another source to connect and think nothing of it

Edited by jonesable - Sep 04 2013 at 4:10pm
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 4:12pm
you damn skippy there is a generational gap.  ain't nobody trynna get catfished outchea....no thanks.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 4:13pm
just join badoo
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

you damn skippy there is a generational gap.  ain't nobody trynna get catfished outchea....no thanks.

the look she gave me was so cold
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>