BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

what color are you eyes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16171819>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 12:56pm
I think Beyonce's eyes do this

Originally posted by harley_quinn harley_quinn wrote:

Do anyone know why our eye color changes like that?

Mine are light brown but changes to hazel (mostly in the sun) or sometimes a grayish green color, makes me feel like I might go blind one day

photo 20130426_103845-1_zps80fff741.jpg photo photo-1_zps63c5a6de.jpg

Excuse the eyebrows Dead

Sponsored Links

.hott.pink. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .hott.pink. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 1:28pm
Thought this was interesting.

Quote The iris is a muscle that expands and contracts to control pupil size. The pupil enlarges in dimmer lighting and grows smaller in brighter lighting. The pupil also shrinks when you focus on near objects, such as a book you are reading.

When the pupil size changes, the pigments in the iris compress or spread apart, changing the eye color a bit.

Certain emotions can change both the pupil size and the iris color. That's why some people say their eyes change colors when they're angry or loving.

Eye color also can change with age. This happens in 10 to 15 percent of the Caucasian population (people who generally have lighter eye colors).

For instance, my once very brown eyes are now hazel, a combination of brown and green. However, some hazel eyes actually get darker with age.

Note that if your adult eye color changes pretty dramatically, or if one eye changes from brown to green or blue to brown (called heterochromia), it's important to see your eye doctor. Eye color changes can be a warning sign of certain diseases, such as Fuch's heterochromic iridocyclitis, Horner's syndrome or pigmentary glaucoma.

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

LOL @ Kenya Moore's "gray" eyes..

girl, i chokedLOL Cry  LOL
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 2:29pm
One time my eye color went from black brown to dark brown. It was hard to tell, but I knew something definitely happened. Or maybe it was my imagination.
snoep25 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote snoep25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

This has to be the most monotonously-answered thread in BHM history. 
Shhhh, it's a secret search for clear people. LOL

Five o'clock crew ain't here yet....watch somebody have a colour so exotical BHM  has never heard of..

Yea...now that think about it...mah eyes's  magenta brown. LOL
.hott.pink. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote .hott.pink. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by snoep25 snoep25 wrote:

Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

This has to be the most monotonously-answered thread in BHM history. 
Shhhh, it's a secret search for clear people. LOL

Five o'clock crew ain't here yet....watch somebody have a colour so exotical BHM  has never heard of..

Yea...now that think about it...mah eyes's  magenta brown. LOL

With my Atlantian heritage, my eyes are fluorescent beige.  

They turn electric grey when I'm mad
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 2:53pm
One time my eyes turned hazel-blue
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 3:03pm
LOL

Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

One time my eye color went from black brown to dark brown. It was hard to tell, but I knew something definitely happened. Or maybe it was my imagination.
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 3:11pm
Just like I've never met a Black person who didn't have a "great great grandma that was Cherokee/Blackfoot", I have yet to meet a Black person that doesn't have a cousin whose "eyes change colors." Of course, only if a convo about ancestry and eye color somehow comes up.
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 4:14pm
onyx
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16171819>