Perfect Hair Collection

What City Should You ACTUALLY Live In?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 10:32am
I got Rio.
Sponsored Links

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 10:36am
I got new york! I can deal with that. Im definitely a city girl.
RachelRegina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RachelRegina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 10:51am
tokyo! wheres tokyodiva at i got questions!!!
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 10:52am
Tokyo, that's what I got. I been there and I agree
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 11:07am
i got paris. 

i love it there.. so my scene.. but idk if its the 'most, me' i could see me living there for like a few months.. but idk about forever. 
if my life goes right maybe ill have a condo there or something. 

i think im gonna take it again.. some of those questions were hard and i really wasnt sure what to pick. 

Edited by coconess - Jan 19 2014 at 11:10am
Krystal Klear View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krystal Klear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 11:31am
I took it again I got London.  I can live with that lol

What City Should You Actually Live In?

1. You got: Rio

You know how to have fun. Grab your swimsuit and tanning oil because you belong in Brazil. You’re the kind of person with a penchant for partying, who pardon my Miley, really just “can’t stop.” Now you can tell all your friends what you suspect they’ve always known— you were made to party.

2. You got: New York

You are a BOSS, made for the concrete jungle. Of all your friends you’ve always been the most ambitious. You love the fast-paced beat of the city and are constantly in search of bigger things. Basically, there’s nothing you can’t do.

3. You got: Los Angeles

You were made for the sunshine. The only thing you love more than a fresh-pressed juice is a great hot yoga session. Sure, this may sounds stereotypical, but you can’t help it that you’re #blessed. Get out there, there’s fame to be had.

4. You got: London

Let’s be honest, you probably look pretty good in a Burberry trench coat. You’re the type of person who loves city life, but without all the hype. Your ideal day consists of the Tate Modern, a pleasant evening at a nice restaurant, and a hot cup of tea before bed.

5. You got: Paris

You are an artist, a philosopher, a daydreamer. Your friends have told you before you seem to have been born in the wrong era, and they’re right. You want to live a life of passion and vigor, filled with good wine, great coffee, and world-class food. Bon voyage, you belong in Paris!

6. You got: Barcelona

You are a little bit of everything: half party, half pensive. You’re just as happy out clubbing as you are spending a long dinner with friends. You’re known to have a unique taste in everything, and you’re proud of it.

7. You got: Tokyo

You are way ahead of the curve. You’ve always been an early adopter and are down to try pretty much anything. To some people you’re “trendy,” but really you’re just living your life. You know in a place like Tokyo, you’d fit right in.

8. You got: Portland

You are a free spirit, but not in the LA way, in the “you’re probably more cultured than most of your friends” way. You’re up-to-date on all the latest coffee brewing techniques, have a long list of local blogs you love to read, and can taste the organic goodness in every bite you eat. Move to Portland already, you sexy smarty pants.

9. You got: Cape Town

You have never been able to sit still a single day in your life. An avid adventurer you are always looking for the most unconventional way to do things. You love city life, but couldn’t imagine life without getting out into nature every once in a while. Cape Town is calling.

SHARE YOUR RESULTS

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 11:41am
2nd time i got paris again (and i had changed 2 or 3 answers)
3rd time tokyoPinch

ill take paris

Edited by coconess - Jan 19 2014 at 12:00pm
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 11:58am
i took it a second time and got Portland again.  It must be my consistent selections of road trip across america, pizza, ironic #yolo, ellie goulding -lights, shots, and sex.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 12:44pm
Oh, so I got LA, even though I did not choose yoga as my preferred exercise nor #blessed as my hashtag? Confused

Okay. That test needs more people. Ermm
decemberdiamond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote decemberdiamond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 12:51pm
Cape Town for me: You have never been able to sit still a single day in your life. An avid adventurer you are always looking for the most unconventional way to do things. You love city life, but couldn’t imagine life without getting out into nature every once in a while. Cape Town is calling.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>