Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What can I do with my hair?? please HELP!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
peaceloveandcurls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peaceloveandcurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What can I do with my hair?? please HELP!
    Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 11:44pm
i don't know of many types of extension stuff other than weaves and wigs. I know there's gotta be more out there. I try to google it but all I get is types of hair to use. I'm trying to find some type of hair extension for my hair now so i can start saving! I like to alternate between kinky curly and light yaki hair so i need something that lasts long and is easy to maintain without damaging the extensions and my own hair. I also don't want any of my hair out, maybe just a little bit of the hairline and the nape, so a closure or frontal must be able to be added. 

Right now (and the past 7 months), what I'm doing with my hair is keeping it braided underneath wigs. I'm trying to grow it from EL (ear length) to MBL (midback length) so I just want it to stay braided and grow. I want some type of extension where I can easily be able to moisturize my hair everyday and wash my hair and DC my hair every week and still have it look good.

ANYONE KNOW OF ANYTHING?? Smile
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peaceloveandcurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2013 at 12:46am
bump.
sbrooke View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbrooke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2013 at 1:49am
a closure doesn't have to be glued, but a frontal more than likely would have to be I think . 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peaceloveandcurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2013 at 6:39pm
sbrooke thanks, but if I use a closure or frontal, what should I use for the rest ? 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peaceloveandcurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2013 at 6:40pm
is there anything other than sew in weave, glue in weave, clip in extensions, and wigs I can use? 

Melialy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melialy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2013 at 8:19pm
I would say stick to a sew in or wigs. With sew ins I'm able to moisturize my hair daily and deep condition weekly. My hair has grown a lot over the last few years by wearing back-to-back sew ins with short breaks in between. It takes a little work to get between the braids (especially under the closure) to moisturize but its not too too hard. I figure a wig would be easier since you'd have the option of removing it.
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2013 at 9:40pm
braids or wig with sewin not enough access to hair
Biancaneve Hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Biancaneve Hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 5:36am
Try our products at Biancaneve Hair. Our hair is 100% virgin and most of our customers have reused the same hair for over a hair. If installed well, it will help you grow your hair while having weekly treatments and our hair will not get damaged. You treat it just like your own hair. We will be getting closure soon. http://www.biancanevehair.com - www.biancanevehair.com
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 11:19am
i like closure wigs with the elastic band method. ive also seen ppl on you tube do the elastic band with frontals too, so you dont have to worry about glue or adhesives
sarah1987 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarah1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 11:02pm
i will recommend full cap wigs or U-Parted wigs
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>