BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What are your Dating Pet Peeves ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 30>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 10:20am
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I don't think it's silly.
If he accepts the offer then she will pay and then we know the deal from there.
I hate the guys in her age group

How do you know the deal though? You say you are going to do something, and he let's you do it, so now he isn't datable? lol

I guess they both win.

If its a first date type scenario yeah I do think its in bad taste that he would let her pay.
I'll tell her to look for other cues too
Sponsored Links

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 10:20am
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

I personally think the offering to pay thing is silly if you don't really mean it and are expecting the guy to say "no no I'll take care of it". I wouldn't do it. If I offer to pay, than I will actually want to pay.

Yea, it is silly if you "dont really mean it". I agree... dont offer if you really dont mean it.
When me and the homies go out.. I'm like "yo.. I gotchu dont trip (talking bout drinks)"  If I go over a girls house and she cooks.. "I'm like yo.. I will wash the dishes.. dont trip"... If I offer up gas money.. Im actually trying to help out... to make your life more convenient...

So maybe.. just maybe... their is a young lady out their who does "really mean it"....to. lol.. when it comes to paying for dinner .... 

But they're rare on BHM ... lol

lol Amen.
Over_all View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Over_all Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 10:20am

How do you know the deal though? You say you are going to do something, and he let's you do it, so now he isn't datable? lol

I guess they both win.

lol he could've thought you were one of those independent women that really wanted to do it.. I've had that happen to me before when I was in Vegas women offering to buy drinks and bringing them to you when you run out is so odd to me.. I have to check my drink and $hit 
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 10:21am

So maybe.. just maybe... their is a young lady out their who does "really mean it"....to. lol.. when it comes to paying for dinner .... 

I don't mind paying for dinner, if I offer.
exactly. 
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 10:21am

I don't mind paying for dinner, if I offer.

I know you don't mind Nita
I would pay and not give it a second thought if we went out  

but base off of my personal experience... it seems like women would rather offer the a*s up before they come up off some paper!  LMAO

So if she's actually offering to pay for anything... I know (at the very least) that shes interested.

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 10:21am

I guess they both win.

Yeah. If she tries to pay and he doesn't allow her, that's controlling. RUN!
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 10:22am
And India, you make the best threads lol
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 10:22am

Originally posted by Over_all Over_all wrote:

I'll take the bait.. I get courting a woman back then when women were viewed at as less ($ wise) and women had more character and morals (not saying that don't have it now but $hit they think it's okay to to come out as the side chic).. To me courting was a way of showing that you could or were a capable provider.. But now with all equality and independence comes a realization that we should be courting each other.
But that is assuming that everyone prescribes to that, and they don't. Some people are still old fashioned and that works for their lifestyle.

With the level of almost equality and forced independence, people are able to pick and choose what they want. Some still want to be courted. & imo, most guys that want to be courted are btches, tbh, imho.
I Expect no less from my husband . I tried to pay once recently and the man looked at me like i Cursed him out lol . We where in a drive thru for India .  
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 10:23am
I think most ppl send their representatives on their first date ( I'm sure BHM is an exception though)
So yeah I don't mind it, if that's a game then I'm cool with that too
r0ck_starr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote r0ck_starr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 10:24am
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

9. "Not even offering (or pretending to offer) to help with the bill is a huge turn off. Don't get me wrong, I will never let a girl pay on a date, no matter how bad it is but not even offering when the bill comes like it's just expected is usually a deal breaker for me.”—James, 28
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't afford me? don't take me out, its just that simple. Broke n!qqas I swear!

Edited by r0ck_starr - Feb 12 2013 at 10:25am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 30>