1. "Don’t be rude to the wait staff at a restaurant.”—agreed
2. "Don’t TwitPic the entrée you just ordered. on a dinner date. And, with that same entrée, don’t look at it, take one bite and say something about being full or carb conscious.”\
agreed, it's just tacky. & the second one is just annoying.
3. "Talking about yourself way too much is the worst. There is a difference between pride and vanity.”—J, 28 (you know, my BF!)
I don't mind this, I'd much rather you talk about yourself, than drill me like I am on an interview.
4. "If you’re dating someone, don’t be constantly late.”—Brian, 29
5. "Not being a good conversationalist. I am pretty good at making conversation but it shouldn't be my sole responsibility to drive the convo all night.
6. "No smoking.”—Matt, 24
Only if it's in my car or while we are eating, other than that, I don't care, unless it's a cigar or weed.
7. "If something’s wrong, don’t say it’s ‘nothing’. Mean what you say.”—Kyle, 25
Nothing means: move the fck on and it's not up for discussion right now. I don't care unless it's some dumb ass way for you to get me to pull more info out of you.
8. "Don’t be sarcastic if I messed something up.”—Pete, 32 (aw)
depends on the situation
"Not even offering (or pretending to offer) to help with the bill is a huge turn off. Don't get me wrong, I will never let a girl pay on a date, no matter how bad it is but not even offering when the bill comes like it's just expected is usually a deal breaker for me.”—James, 28
No fck nicca, no
10. "Texting: don't do it at the table. Save it for the bathroom to tell your best friend how amazing the date is.”—J, 28
agreed. I hate this, unless it's work related
And a few extra Don’ts from a lady’s (OK, my) perspective:
-Don’t make fun of your date.
Who does this?
-Don’t curse like a sailor.
Why? Bish, I might be a sailor
-Don’t kiss and tell.
Don't tell anyone that will pass the info along.