BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What are your Dating Pet Peeves ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 30>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 9:19am
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

9 is saying the GESTURE is appreciated, but he'd STILL PAY anyway.  I think it makes the guy feel flattered & like she's less of an opportunist or gold digger.  If all goes well, he'll continue being a gentleman & say " nah baby, I got it. But thanks anyway"  If it goes wrong & he's a scumbag, yall will end up going dutch.

There are other ways to gauge if someone is a gold digger. I'd be more paying attention to what you order and why.
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 9:21am
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

If you invite me out, I shouldn't have to offer.

If you are in my car, don't be touching sh*t. I swear to gawd over the years, that has become one of my biggest pet peeves.

How dare you change my station, turn my music down, or put some sh*t you want to listen to on...in my car.

Matter of fact, don't even fcking comment on the music I listen to, ugh.
I would Pull over and tell the fool to get out !!Ouch
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 9:21am
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Not paying for dinners is one of them.
it must suck to be a guy sometimes.  A lot is expected of yall & its not fair.  If it were equal & fair in the dating world... Women would be a lot more different
Over_all View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Over_all Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 9:21am
Women that never pay for a date.. Going on and on about your ex he aint here fvck that niiqqa.. 
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 9:22am
Umm I don't even think I have dating pet peeves.
I'be never had date jitters I don't know , I don't think so.

All of my relationships and dates have been friends first, so I knew what kind of guys they were.

Edited by jonesable - Feb 12 2013 at 9:23am
Over_all View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Over_all Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 9:22am
oh yeah suggesting where I should spend my $$ at..  If you want to go to a certain restaurant you're paying 
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 9:23am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

If you are in my car, don't be touching sh*t. I swear to gawd over the years, that has become one of my biggest pet peeves.

How dare you change my station, turn my music down, or put some sh*t you want to listen to on...in my car.

wwjd?
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 9:25am

9 is saying the GESTURE is appreciated, but he'd STILL PAY anyway.  I think it makes the guy feel flattered & like she's less of an opportunist or gold digger.  If all goes well, he'll continue being a gentleman & say " nah baby, I got it. But thanks anyway"  If it goes wrong & he's a scumbag, yall will end up going dutch.

There are other ways to gauge if someone is a gold digger. I'd be more paying attention to what you order and why.
there are many ways.  I was only talking about #9 cuz that's what the 1st 2 pgs focused onStern Smile
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 9:28am

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

wwjd?
Get on your knees and ask him .
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 9:28am
1. "Don’t be rude to the wait staff at a restaurant.”—

agreed

2. "Don’t TwitPic the entrée you just ordered. on a dinner date. And, with that same entrée, don’t look at it, take one bite and say something about being full or carb conscious.”\

agreed, it's just tacky. & the second one is just annoying.

3. "Talking about yourself way too much is the worst. There is a difference between pride and vanity.”—J, 28 (you know, my BF!)

I don't mind this, I'd much rather you talk about yourself, than drill me like I am on an interview.

4. "If you’re dating someone, don’t be constantly late.”—Brian, 29

agreed.

5. "Not being a good conversationalist. I am pretty good at making conversation but it shouldn't be my sole responsibility to drive the convo all night.

agreed

6. "No smoking.”—Matt, 24

Only if it's in my car or while we are eating, other than that, I don't care, unless it's a cigar or weed.

7. "If something’s wrong, don’t say it’s ‘nothing’. Mean what you say.”—Kyle, 25

Nothing means: move the fck on and it's not up for discussion right now. I don't care unless it's some dumb ass way for you to get me to pull more info out of you.

8. "Don’t be sarcastic if I messed something up.”—Pete, 32 (aw)

depends on the situation

9. "Not even offering (or pretending to offer) to help with the bill is a huge turn off. Don't get me wrong, I will never let a girl pay on a date, no matter how bad it is but not even offering when the bill comes like it's just expected is usually a deal breaker for me.”—James, 28

No fck nicca, no

10. "Texting: don't do it at the table. Save it for the bathroom to tell your best friend how amazing the date is.”—J, 28

agreed. I hate this, unless it's work related

And a few extra Don’ts from a lady’s (OK, my) perspective:
-Don’t make fun of your date.

Who does this? Confused

-Don’t curse like a sailor.

Why? Bish, I might be a sailor

-Don’t kiss and tell.

Don't tell anyone that will pass the info along.

Edited by nitabug - Feb 12 2013 at 9:34am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 30>