Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

WHAT ARE YOU WEARING IN SPRING & SUMMER?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 292293294295296 298>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 32 Votes, Average 2.88  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 6:53pm
I think because the price goes down more and they return it lol
Sponsored Links

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 10:08am
Boy London and Homies

any likers?
trying to step up my bummy study grind swag days
pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 11:39am
Greet Fleet Sandal - Sale - Kenneth Colemy hump day haul
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 12:20pm
July 18th, 2013
Date Night, Men's style, Party, Shopping, Style Inspiration, What to Wear
Summer 2013 His and Hers Date Night Style Inspiration: What to Wear to a Black and White Party
By Danielle Nicole

Happy Thursday everyone! Today I’ve styled a special his-and-hers What to Wear fit for a night out on the town.

Miss Scott writes, “Me and my boyfriend are attending a black and white party soon. We are both stumped on what to wear…I’m leaning toward some cute tapered pants BC I really don’t want to wear a dress but still want to be sexy maybe show a little stomach. He wants to wear a white blazer..but I think it looks to promish! Please help”

Although I’m a girl who loves a bold hue, I’ve begun to really gravitate toward the sophistication of a black and white ensemble. Something about the absence of a vivid color always reads classic and chic. So today I’ve cooked up a few monochromatic looks for you and your boo to get you both ready for your black and white soiree. Let’s get started…

Get glammed up in a Donna Karan satin bustier and white MOSCHINO tapered trousers. Uplift this black and white look with a stylish pair of sky high heels and a satin beaded feather clutch.

What to Wear to a Black and White Party 2

Mix in a few metallic pieces with a pair of geometric statement earrings, a brass collar necklace, and a trendy metallic rings set.

Opt for bold prints in a pair of Peter Pilotto Eli monochrome dotty print trousers topped with a Sass & Bide Forgiven, Not Forgotten embellished jacket and a white black lace trimmed crop top.

What to Wear to a Black and White Party 1

Accent this chic look with a Jimmy Choo Sweetie mirrored clutch, a pair of Asos Parody platform heels, a gold spiral crystal collar, and chain drop earrings. Lastly, define your lashes with a voluminous mascara option and add a splash of color with a bright red lip.

For your final wardrobe option, sass up a lace crop top with a printed blazer and a pair of Alexander Wang black crepe satin tapered trousers.

What to Wear to a Black and White Party 3

Bring this look together with a pair of black peep toe booties, an Oscar de la Renta satin box clutch, jeweled drop earrings, and a set of gold bangles. Finish things off with a RiRi Woo red lip and a smoldering mascara option.

And for the gentleman…

Keep your man laced in a black blazer and white trouser combination uplifted by a snazzy pair of Christian Louboutin Daddy flat dress shoes.

Mens Style Inspiration What to Wear to a Black and White Party 1

Mix and match prints with a black and white striped dress shirt, a grey and black tie, and a polka dot pocket square. Last but not least, opt for a pair of silver cufflinks and black rimmed eyeglasses for the final touch.

For option #2, style an all-black suit with a standard white dress shirt.

Mens Style Inspiration What to Wear to a Black and White Party 2

Jazz things up with a few statement pieces including a printed bow tie and pocket square, a pair of Giuseppe Zanotti black suede loafers, and a designer watch.

And in the event that you have changed your mind about wearing a dress to your black and white shindig, revisit the What to Wear to a Black and White Party post to get a few more styling ideas.

And that will do it for today’s black and white inspired What to Wear. Which look will you recreate?

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 10:03pm
i wish nyc and pity were still here...i need help :(

im going to a summer wedding, which color is more appropriate?

the other color options weren't in my size and one costs more than i was willing to pay

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 1:03am
i would think theyre both appropriate.. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 1:05am
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

July 18th, 2013
Date Night, Men's style, Party, Shopping, Style Inspiration, What to Wear
Summer 2013 His and Hers Date Night Style Inspiration: What to Wear to a Black and White Party
By Danielle Nicole

Happy Thursday everyone! Today I’ve styled a special his-and-hers What to Wear fit for a night out on the town.

Miss Scott writes, “Me and my boyfriend are attending a black and white party soon. We are both stumped on what to wear…I’m leaning toward some cute tapered pants BC I really don’t want to wear a dress but still want to be sexy maybe show a little stomach. He wants to wear a white blazer..but I think it looks to promish! Please help”

Although I’m a girl who loves a bold hue, I’ve begun to really gravitate toward the sophistication of a black and white ensemble. Something about the absence of a vivid color always reads classic and chic. So today I’ve cooked up a few monochromatic looks for you and your boo to get you both ready for your black and white soiree. Let’s get started…

Get glammed up in a Donna Karan satin bustier and white MOSCHINO tapered trousers. Uplift this black and white look with a stylish pair of sky high heels and a satin beaded feather clutch.

What to Wear to a Black and White Party 2

Mix in a few metallic pieces with a pair of geometric statement earrings, a brass collar necklace, and a trendy metallic rings set.

Opt for bold prints in a pair of Peter Pilotto Eli monochrome dotty print trousers topped with a Sass & Bide Forgiven, Not Forgotten embellished jacket and a white black lace trimmed crop top.

What to Wear to a Black and White Party 1

Accent this chic look with a Jimmy Choo Sweetie mirrored clutch, a pair of Asos Parody platform heels, a gold spiral crystal collar, and chain drop earrings. Lastly, define your lashes with a voluminous mascara option and add a splash of color with a bright red lip.

love elements of these...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 7:20am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i would think theyre both appropriate.. 

i was wondering if the orange was too bright, they had dresses that werent as bright but they werent on sale lol
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 7:46am
Femme, the pink is beautiful.  I think it would be appropriate.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 9:11am
pink
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 292293294295296 298>