Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

WHAT ARE YOU WEARING IN SPRING & SUMMER?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 288289290291292 298>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 32 Votes, Average 2.88  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 6:49pm
Looking At fall 2013
Too soon?

Nevermind. Getting new car. Fvck this thread

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Jul 07 2013 at 9:03pm
Sponsored Links

chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 10:18pm
Yes,I'm on tpf...
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 10:52am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

I want these for the fall.I think the bow is extra but i don currrrrrr

where/who are these by? 
theyre a little busy.. but i think i like and could work with them. 
i really need flats.. im glad to see a lot more cute flats around these days. they used to be 80% ugly/basic. 

JC's 
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 11:23am
I must be the minority because I don't find those flats cute...at all.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

I must be the minority because I don't find those flats cute...at all.

looks like glitter threw up on a pair of Ferragamo flats
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 6:12am
i bought this jacket with weekend. I cant tell whether I like it or not because the fit of it is weird. I wear a small in my tops and this jacket is a large and I still feel like it doesnt fit right. From Zara.

Also purchased this from BCBG. HOwever I got the black. It is really cute on . Has a nice fit.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 3:38pm

Summer 2013 Style Inspiration: What to Wear to the Del Mar Opening Day Horse Race

by Danielle Nicole

Happy Tuesday ladies! I hope everyone is enjoying their work week thus far. I’m still in Miami enjoying my mini vacation, but I couldn’t go without tackling this week’s What to Wear requests.

Reader Latrice writes, “I have been invited to the opening day of the Del Mar Horse Race. It is a big deal here in San Diego. I need some ideas of what to wear, as I’ve never gone to a horse race before. Thanks!”

For those of you who are unfamiliar with the San Diego area, the Del Mar opening day horse race is considered to be the Southern Californian version of the Kentucky Derby. So today I’ve cooked up a few looks that should work just perfectly for the festivities.

For your first wardrobe option, I opted for a soft blue paneled fitted dress accented by a pair of Christian Louboutin Paulina pumps. For an additional dose of color, I worked in a fuchsia pink straw hat, a bold pink lip, and a mint green mani.

What to Wear to the Del Mar Opening Day Horse Race2

To balance out this vibrant ensemble, I incorporated a white leather mini shoulder bag, a Baublebar Ebony Ovum necklace, and black and white cluster pearl crystal stud earrings for the finishing touch.

Style a Dolce & Gabbana floral printed fitted dress with a BCBGMazAzria two-tone floppy hat and Miu Miu t-strap embellished heel platform sandal. Add a few noteworthy items including a black quilted shoulder handbag, cluster pearl earrings, and a Modcloth Pearls Just Wanna Have Fun necklace.

What to Wear to the Del Mar Opening Day Horse Race1

Lastly, don’t forget a stylish pair of dark sunglasses and a pearly pink mani to complete this race day look.

For your final look dress up a red peplum option with a pair of Christian Louboutin One Bow sandal and a black Lanvin Vault Cartwheel hat.

What to Wear to the Del Mar Opening Day Horse Race

Pull the look together with a floral printed blazer, a suede clutch, over-sized black sunglasses, and a shimmery stud earring.

And there you have it! I’m off to enjoy my last day in South Florida. I hope you have a wonderful time at the Del Mar track. Which look best fits your style needs? And just in case you need a few more race day wardrobe ideas, take a peek at What to Wear to the Kentucky Derby.

blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 3:43pm
The first look is divine
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 3:54pm

What to Wear to the Del Mar Opening Day Horse Race2
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 7:39pm
i know we're still in this thread. But i got these for new years. Im already coping for the winter. Plus it was a gift to me. Allah is great.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 288289290291292 298>