Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WHAT ARE YOU WEARING IN SPRING & SUMMER?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 286287288289290 298>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 32 Votes, Average 2.88  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 12:54pm
I loove that flat too.
Sponsored Links

BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

does anyone know the name of the shoes w/ the pointed toe and the ankle strap
some of the shoes have the plastic piece on the outside?
CL unbout...but I believe they have imitations on a few sites.
http://www.urbanog.com/Wild-Rose-Posy-01-Patent-Lucite-Pointy-Toe-Ankle-Strap-Pump_100_23211.html?gclid=CM_Ohd6xkbgCFa9eQgodj0gAOg
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 6:30pm

Summer 2013 Style Inspiration: What to Wear for the Fourth of July

by Danielle Nicole

We have entered into my favorite month of the year! July is upon us and I am so excited because I’ll be celebrating my birthday in just a mere 5 days! So to kick off my birthday week, I’m tackling a What to Wear request for a Bombshell who is looking to get dolled up for the Fourth of July holiday.

Ebony writes, “Hello, I need some help…with What to Wear! The 4th of July is fast approaching and I’m going to a “Salute Your Independence” party. What should I wear for a grown/sexy look without looking so matchy matchy or a giant flag? Please help!”

Get into a patriotic themed ensemble with a navy striped cut out mini dress uplifted by a white Topshop textured panel blazer, a pair of red Christian Louboutin Lady Peep heels and a red Lanvin box clutch.

What to Wear for the Fourth of July 4

To accent this striped look add in a gold multi-chain necklaceonyx bouquet stud earrings, and sultry red lip for a flirty touch.

< width="700" height="244" border="0" scrolling="no" ="http://widget.shopstyle.com/widget?pid=uid5504-6186748-77&look=30911195&width=5&height=1&layout=0&border=0&footer=0" style="border-width: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-style: inherit; vertical-align: line;">

For option #2, style a sophisticated and sexy look with a red draped stretch-crepe dress accented by a simple pair of white ankle strap high heeled sandals, and an Alexander McQueen Angels python knuckle box clutch.

What to Wear for the Fourth of July

Keep your accessories to a minimum with a simple pair of sparkly diamond stud earrings and a gold twist link bracelet. Add the finishing touches with a dashing blue lid complete with luscious lashes and a matching mani.

< width="700" height="244" border="0" scrolling="no" ="http://widget.shopstyle.com/widget?pid=uid5504-6186748-77&look=30910520&width=5&height=1&layout=0&border=0&footer=0" style="border-width: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-style: inherit; vertical-align: line;">

And for the rest of you Bombshells who will be enjoying Independence Day in style, try on a few of these red, white, and blue inspired looks.

Create a casually cool ensemble with a white sleeveless blouse paired with J.Crew indigo polka dot shortsand O-Ring espadrille wedge sandals. A pair of cat-eye sunglasses, a chunky gold chain necklace, and gold saucer stud earrings add a bit of pizzazz to this printed look.

What to Wear for the Fourth of July 1

And for an splash of color, incorporate a vivid red lip and matching mani.

< width="700" height="244" border="0" scrolling="no" ="http://widget.shopstyle.com/widget?pid=uid5504-6186748-77&look=30910466&width=5&height=1&layout=0&border=0&footer=0" style="border-width: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-style: inherit; vertical-align: line;">

Work a Topshop red and white striped crop top with a white pleated skirt uplifted by a pair of red Zara suede sandal with ankle strap and a Tory Burch envelope clutch.

What to Wear for the Fourth of July 3

Keep your accessories sweet and simple with a pair of white cluster earrings and a gold chain-link cuff. Incorporate a subtle dash of blue with a Bobbi Brown cobalt ink long wear gel eyeliner option, a full set of lashes, and a nude nail polish option.

< width="700" height="244" border="0" scrolling="no" ="http://widget.shopstyle.com/widget?pid=uid5504-6186748-77&look=30910654&width=5&height=1&layout=0&border=0&footer=0" style="border-width: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-style: inherit; vertical-align: line;">

And for the final wardrobe option, style a navy striped jersey maxi dress mixed with a light denim vest, a red structured handbag, and leather flat sandals. If your looking to add a bit of height to your casual day look, opt for a stylish pair of wedges like this Topshop navy Widgit Raffia Hi option.

What to Wear for the Fourth of July 2

Accessorize with a white Panama hatRay ban sunglasses and nautical anchor stud earrings to pull this playful look together.

< width="700" height="244" border="0" scrolling="no" ="http://widget.shopstyle.com/widget?pid=uid5504-6186748-77&look=30910392&width=5&height=1&layout=0&border=0&footer=0" style="border-width: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-style: inherit; vertical-align: line;">

And that will do it for today’s looks. Which style inspiration is most fitting for your Fourth of July plans? If you’re in need of more style inspiration for the Fourth of July, revisit last year’s What to Wear looks here andhere.

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 3:10pm
asos
2 DAYS ONLY: 20% OFF FULL-PRICED ITEMS
USE CODE: HAPPYFOURTH WOMEN › MEN ›

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Jul 03 2013 at 3:11pm
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 11:40am
Zara cut prices on some things...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

FOCK. my. life
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

FOCK. my. life
you goin shoppin again?Big smile
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 6:35pm
went shopping again. a few hours before the price decrease 
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2013 at 3:45pm

Summer 2013 Style Inspiration: What to Wear On a Boat Ride

by Danielle Nicole

Hope you had a Happy Fourth of July Bombshells! I’m in Miami for a fun-filled week to celebrate the holiday and my birthday! But before I jet off to South Beach to enjoy some much needed Miami Vice, I’ll first be taking care of a birthday boat ride What to Wear request.

Reader Andretta writes, “Hi, this is really short notice but my friend is having her birthday coming up and we are going on a boat ride. I’m unsure of the right attire…the boat can be described as similar to a yacht. What should I wear? Thanks!”

Now I’m not quite sure which direction you want to take your look, but I’m going to guess that this is a casual daytime excursion. So to cover my bases, I styled a few different looks that could work for a birthday event on the high seas. Let’s get started…

Go for a traditional nautical-themed look with a simple white halter top  paired with denim look pleated shorts and a striped blazer. Accent this casual look with a nude ankle-strap high heeled sandal, a pair of sunglasses, a charm bracelet, and a sturdy nude handbag.

What to Wear on a Boat Ride1

As the final touch, adorn your lips with a pearly pink lipstick and you’ll be more than ready to hit the high seas in style.

For look #2, opt for a nautical Ted Baker shift dress, a navy and white striped tote bag, and white metal-trim flat sandals.

What to Wear on a Boat Ride

Spruce up this navy look with a layered charm necklace, a ropey bracelet, a pair blue-tinted Ray Bans, and a perfect red pout.

To step away from the nautical theme, opt for a printed chiffon button up (unfortunately this particular piece is no longer available, find similar styles below) paired with white pleated shorts and a color-block envelope clutch.

What to Wear on a Boat Ride3

Uplift this vibrant ensemble with a pair of orange snakeskin gold-chain embellished ankle-strap sandals and gold accessories including gold hoop earrings, a simple bar necklace, and gold bangles. For the finishing touch work a neutral makeup palette including a soft nude lip and a smoky nude eyeshadow look.

And if you’re planning to catch a few sun rays while enjoying your time out at sea, lay out on deck in a We Are Handsome cheetah face printed bikini accented by a pair of Asos Favor nude leather flat sandals, a stylish beach hat, and gold chain-link bracelet.

What to Wear on a Boat Ride2

Carry everything you’ll need including a pair of Chloe square-framed sunglasses, a long halter dress, and a berry lipstick option in a stylish tote like this Chanel handbag.

And that will do it for today’s style inspiration. Which look will you recreate for your high seas adventure?

Wishing everyone a safe and stylish holiday weekend! Until next week Bombshells!

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

I want these for the fall.I think the bow is extra but i don currrrrrr

where/who are these by? 
theyre a little busy.. but i think i like and could work with them. 
i really need flats.. im glad to see a lot more cute flats around these days. they used to be 80% ugly/basic. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 286287288289290 298>
  Share Topic