Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

WHAT ARE YOU WEARING IN SPRING & SUMMER?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 275276277278279 298>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 32 Votes, Average 2.88  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 11:43pm
2 shoes purchased. cant decide on the 3rd
Sponsored Links

CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 11:46pm
I ordered two skirts,1 jumpsuit and two pairs of shoes... gonna have to scurry to Zara tomorrow after my meeting!!!
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 11:50pm
Wow@Zara...some of the items were moved to their "new collection"Angry  This is gonna be a two week process for me...
lumii18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lumii18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 11:58pm
Got a pair of shoes
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 11:59pm
the world is lucky i dont have a summer baby. lol

nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 12:00am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

2 shoes purchased. cant decide on the 3rd

yay!
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 12:02am
whew im tired. thank u for the heads up

goodnight and happy shopping
babycakebabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 12:38am
i got a few things including this. i think it's cute:
http://www.zara.com/us/en/woman/t-shirts/printed/african-print-t-shirt-c437596p1191053.html

Edited by babycakebabe - Jun 21 2013 at 12:40am
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 1:57am

Spring 2013 Style Inspiration: What to Wear to an Amusement Park

by Danielle Nicole

As the temperatures continue to rise, the What to Wear requests for outdoor activities are flowing in! And today’s feature is inspired by a fun-filled, thrill-seeking birthday celebration.

Reader Anisha writes, “Hello, my name is Anisha and I will be going to Cedar Point for my birthday next month in June. I want to still look cute and fashionable while riding rides and of course for my birthday, but I need an outfit inspiration! Please help!”

The key component to a stylish amusement park look is comfort. You’ll be spending a lot of time standing in long lines in the sweltering heat, so you’re number one priority is to be comfortable. Keeping this in mind, I styled a few looks that should keep you nice and cool as well as fashionably chic as you celebrate your special day.

For the first look, I opted for a printed playsuit option accented by a light pink Coach Legacy leather swingpack and clear-frame tinted sunglasses (this pair pictured is no longer available, find a similar style here). Make your choice of footwear with a pair of white Chloe strappy flat sandals or a pair of lime green American Apparel unisex tennis shoes.

What to Wear to an Amusement Park 2

Add in a few fun accessory items including a spring green clasp wire bracelet, gold hoop earrings, a soft pink lip, and a vivid nail polish option to complete this outfit.

Although Bermuda shorts are a classic summer wardrobe option, they are making a huge comeback as a stylish alternative to a denim cutoff, so for look #2 I styled a pair of pink Bermuda shorts with a navy striped tank top and grey Converse sneakers.

What to Wear to an Amusement Park

Add a few feminine touches to this sporty look with a trendy white Rebecca Minkoff Quinn bucket shoulder bag, a pair of purple tinted aviator shades, a gold monogram necklace, and Asos Saucer stud earrings. Lastly, throw in a lip gloss option and your trusty camera to capture a few birthday moments.

Continue the printed theme with a pair of black and white dot print shorts topped with a simple white tank top and a denim jacket. Work in a pair of Chloe two-tone leather sandals, a leather crossbody handbag, and Marni round-frame sunglasses.

What to Wear to an Amusement Park 3

Keep your jewelry options to a minimum with a simple bar necklace, a pair of stud earrings, and add a pop of color with a vivid red lip as the finishing touch.

For your final wardrobe option, create a fun and youthful ensemble with destroyed denim cutoffs accented by a graphic muscle tank, a pair of Keds Double Dutch stripe tennis shoes, and baroque jeweled stud earrings. Carry everything you’ll need for the day including a pair of aviator shades and tinted lip balm in a nude J.Crew bucket bag.

What to Wear to an Amusement Park 4

And if you’re planning to ride any water rides, pack a stylish swimsuit option like this Zimmerman Brightside Floating Underwire Floral print bikini and a pair of printed yellow flat sandals.

And that’s it for today’s style inspirations. Need more tips? Check this archived post, Fashion Bomb 101: What to Wear to an Amusement Park.

Which option looks like the right one for your amusement park themed birthday outing?

BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 8:55am
Nothing is tickling my fancy on this zara site. nothing.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 275276277278279 298>
  Share Topic