Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WHAT ARE YOU WEARING IN SPRING & SUMMER?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041 298>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 32 Votes, Average 2.88  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 4:15pm
fine... smh

i like how i said i wanted a tutu earlier..
and now zulily ads are on my screen w/ these colorfull ass baby tutus.

I meant i want one for my grown ass ADS. not a baby.
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

fine... smh

i like how i said i wanted a tutu earlier..
and now zulily ads are on my screen w/ these colorfull ass baby tutus.

I meant i want one for my grown ass ADS. not a baby.

god is telling you something

coat sold out.womp
tbaby123 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tbaby123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 4:39pm
Hahaha what to have a kid???

I want a tutu as well! Anthro had a really cute one but I couldn't find it in stores.. Doesn't seem that hard to make though.. I might try it out ( or enlist one of my sewing friends)
Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

I like those scarves Starrygurl!

I finally found a white 3/4 sleeve peplum top I want.  Might go get it soon. 

LOLThanks, now hautelook has some scarves on sale. Omg so tempting. My favs.
Black or brownConfused
Why I am evem looking at them?! I live in a hot climate wth. I want at least 2 of them.

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 12:00pm

DO WE LOVE IT? Fashion Guru June Ambrose Launches Her Own Footwear Collection!

Feb 08 | by Natasha

photo HSNJuneAmbrose1_zps45ce3f74.jpg

New York Fashion Week is officially in full swing, despite today's blizzard.  And in honor of the world's biggest fashion stage, we're zooming in on fashion guru and fab celebrity stylist June Ambrose's brand new shoe collection that she just launched.

Check out her designs inside...

We've loved her style for years, and so have plenty of A-listers in Hollywood.  And now, stylist June Ambrose has moved from her own docu-reality show on VH1, to her own line of Selima Optique sunglasses, to now....her own shoe collection.  And if there's anybody's style advice we would take regarding shoes....it's Ms. Ambrose's.

Recently, the fabulous mom of two privately unveiled her first footwear collection--The June Ambrose Collection for Theme Footwear.  And she launches it publicly and exclusively on HSN on March 22 during HSN’s Spring Fashion event.

photo HSNJuneAmbroseShoes_zps3a02617f.jpg

The “Onassis” Electroplated Clear & Neon Pump and the nude/pastel "Faye" ankle strap already caught our eye.

Here's what we know:

The eye-catching sandals and pumps, which incorporate the trends of wedges, bold prints, lace, lucite/neon and metallic designs, are reasonably priced from $59.00 to $119.90.

The collection is inspired by June’s love of mixing textures and prints. She loves the idea of bringing “disco to the day time” and using fashion to live life on the edge. She has also inspired by Studio 54 in the late 70's, when glamour hit the dance floor. Cher, Bianca Jagger, Grace Jones were some of the notorious divas that June pulled inspiration from. June loves to dance even when there’s no music, that's how she wants women to feel when they wear her new HSN collection.

So....

DO WE LOVE IT?!

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 12:04pm
That mint and beige shoe is the only one that should see the light of day imo

Ive been thinking of doing a theme summer  with some vintage pieces.... Mod,rockabilly and such.... just an idea.... plus theres a new store that opened near me that is calling me....by muh gov'ment nameCry
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 12:06pm

Retailing for just $59 – $120, how can any stylish woman resist? My favorite pair are nude and mint green strappy sandals, given an exotic flair with snakeskin-embossed leather.

june-ambrose-footwear-collection-for-theme-2june-ambrose-footwear-collection-for-theme-3june-ambrose-footwear-collection-for-theme-4june-ambrose-footwear-collection-for-theme-5june-ambrose-footwear-collection-for-theme-6june-ambrose-footwear-collection-for-theme-7

Mark your calendars for March 22nd as that is when June will be debuting her collection on HSN.

What do you think?

*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 12:15pm
they aren't bad. Sometimes some shoes look better on your feet than on display. I like the blue suede
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 12:15pm
the only ones that are ok to me are those mint and 'nude' ones 
lanae View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 12:21pm
Are platform heels out?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041 298>