Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WHAT ARE YOU WEARING IN SPRING & SUMMER?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 297>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 32 Votes, Average 2.88  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

yes

I love the 2nd one and those last boots. Does she have a blog?

www.hintofglamour.com !They can also find me on Instagram @hintofglamour.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links

James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 7:36pm
lol i don't know about being turned on by pretty feet but they're a plus. so are hands/nails. i'm curious about your style. i imagine you to be pretty stylish with the cali swag. you know, the jean short w/flannel shirt or camo jacket.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

id like those valentino studded flats.. the ones with the strap. probably in the black and gray or the red snake-skin
and pigalle spiked flats 

but i couldnt pay that much for flats... 

but you'd probably wear them more so your cost per wear might be less than w/heels...or that's how i rationalize it

i see u said the same thing

Edited by EPITOME - Feb 04 2013 at 7:47pm
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

lol i don't know about being turned on by pretty feet but they're a plus. so are hands/nails. i'm curious about your style. i imagine you to be pretty stylish with the cali swag. you know, the jean short w/flannel shirt or camo jacket.

can u cake in RT please? or pm. graciaaaas
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

LOLLOL
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 7:51pm
aw thanks JA. lol no jean shorts.. or camo jacket.. ever. 
I go for a simple yet interesting, sophisticated yet sorta edgy look most of the time. 

Hes not caking. 

about the flats.. its true that id wear them more but idk. it just seems like too much for flats 
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 7:56pm

Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

LOLLOL

Divalitay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divalitay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 9:19pm
http://imageshack.us/scaled/avatar96/407/shoesyellow.jpg

Edited by Divalitay - Feb 04 2013 at 9:23pm
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 3:19pm
2 questions

(copy, pasted)
My mom needs help on how to clean the handles of Louis Vuitton Monograms. I've gotten no info on LVs website and purse forums say just use a warm cloth, but that hasn't helped. I wear the dark Damier so I've never had this problem). She's also used leather cleaner for the Brahmin's but that seemed to make it worse.

Also,
has anyone had jeans taken in? can that be done? I have a pair that are now too large in the hips and butt. I wasn't able to exchange them because the sale was over and they didn't have the size I needed anymore

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Feb 05 2013 at 3:50pm
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 3:30pm
Ready for Sunday!! When Prabal Gurung hits Target. Set my alarm and already know all the stuff I'm ordering. Finally the colorful prints I love at an affordable price
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 297>