BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Fashion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What Are You Wearing for Fall/Winter?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 180181182183184 207>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 22 Votes, Average 2.64  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

Originally posted by alynxx alynxx wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

why i hate zara...the clutch i ordered does not closeSleepy they charge too much for their lack of quality control
OMG i have to agree with you. I bought a dress one time, i think i posted it in the other thread got home and tried the dress on and it was rip from the middle of my back to my ass crack. Went back for an exchange and they said all of the dresses were ripped in the same place. Are y'all for serious.

Then i went to their sale yesterday, everything i picked up was full price. What the hell? I was so annoyed dropped the stuff and left. it was crowded messes and then full priced items in the sale area. i was done with them yesterday.

Belle was that a red sleeveless dress from this summer? I had the same thing happen to me with that particular dress and even ordered mine from the online hoping it would be different! Still ripped in the rear area. Cry I had to just reinforce the stitches by hand. Still love the dress tho.
YEEESSSS!!! and remember i got it in red because i wanted to wear it for V-DAY and because i like Crimson colored thingsBig smile. It also came in like a cobalt blue. Such a cute dress that was va va voom. But i don't believe in buying things full price and still having to reinforce it when i get home. THat should have been done in the factory before the price tag was attachéd to the item. 

The only thing I'm willing to do is taper trousers when they are too long, because i understand why the makers made them long. And taking in a large item that was on clearance. the money that I'm saving is what i will use to pay the seamstress. Huummpphh!!!
#

LOL Yeah I almost bought  the blue as well but remembered what the red was like. Cry

I went to Zara today and only bought 1 blazer, 1 scarf and 4 shoes in the sale and will be taking 1 pair back as I already have similar pairs (black, patent ballerina flats!) I got 4 pairs of heels in the Aldo sale, but that's all I think for my sale shopping this winter. I really don't have the space for more clothes until my new closet arrives. I did put about 20 pairs of shoes in my charity donation bag though so don't feel so bad for buying 8 pairs today. Stern Smile

Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 8:06pm

i tried to find that shirt at H&M that said black on it. But yeah no where to be found. I don't really walk into H&M because the layout of the store is always disorganized. I can't think straight. Same with the the forever. I haven't walked into one of those in forever. if I'm pressed for accessories i may go there. 

But I have to disagree with the zara not being any better than F21. THey can't be compared. Im sorry. Yes quality control F's up at Zara but there are still quality pieces I've bought from there that I've had now for years. That includes my blazers. Oh how i love my blazers from Zara.

i mean at least at f21 you know you're not getting amazing quality--i feel like zara is tricking meCry
and i like their stuff. ugh--i know im picking up at least one blazer from the sale. but they need to quit playing games
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 8:07pm

If you have time thrifting is a good option. I always find quality clothing, things were made so much better back in the day lol.

alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

If you have time thrifting is a good option. I always find quality clothing, things were made so much better back in the day lol.

This!Clap
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 12:42pm
end of the year ask

what is/are your favorite fall/winter piece(s)?

mine is a banana republic cape i got last year
and my boots, love alll my boots

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Dec 29 2012 at 12:43pm
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 12:47pm
My fav winter piece is this vintage lace blouse from nieman marcus I got while thirfting and also a stripped ralph lauren shirt also from the thrift store.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 1:06pm
My fave piece was my RL Blue Blazer, I have this exact one and I love it too pieces. I "found" it in my mothers closet.

http://sofxckinluxe.com/post/38922509004

Edited by Rumbera - Dec 29 2012 at 1:07pm
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 1:08pm
my black riding boots.. I adore them
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 3:24pm
ooohhhh i love that!!!!! Rumbera!!!! :)
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 3:27pm
i love thrifting, need to get skinny again

rumbera, love blazers!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair