Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Fashion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What Are You Wearing for Fall/Winter?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 193194195196197 207>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 22 Votes, Average 2.64  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 7:24pm
^was just eyeing the cabas...it's stunning.
Sponsored Links

*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

silver would be nice @ southern.
yeah when i did the leopard w/ my dress... i had a plain pink look going.

@ pity- red is such an awesome color.. it goes w/ everything and looks fab. hmph.
i love red n grey ... red n black... red n brown... must I go on?? lol

@belle.. my LS just got the mirrored GZ shoes in red for next week.. sigh. I need a fly shoe. My same LS was like.. watch everyone wear the damn spiked pigalle next week.. I can't spend 1200 to look like everyone else and have my "feets" cry.

yoooooooooooooo i wore my pigalles for NYE. ok so the way the party was set up was at the pool, but they set up an area for like the concert portion because drake did a concert kind of thing. We had to walk like all the way to the other side to where our table was at. CryCryCry. Got mad compliments but nah, those shoes can go straight to hell. Straight to hell I tell you. Then them ni99as i was with talking about the night is young lets go to KOD. But, but.........is 12:45 and I want to go home and mmmmmmyy feet. My feet can't take anymore. 
NOPE, KOD here we come CryCryCry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

the one showed me isn't as big as the picture i posted. Its the medium, but IT IS BEAUTIFUL. Uhhhh. Just beautiful. Ill be getting that bag in about two weeks. 
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 7:32pm
like i understand homeboy was like " my shoes were not meant to be comfortable yadda yadda yadda" but i swear when i wear those pigalles.. he is intentionally punishing me for something i did. lol

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

the one showed me isn't as big as the picture i posted. Its the medium, but IT IS BEAUTIFUL. Uhhhh. Just beautiful. Ill be getting that bag in about two weeks. 

hoorah! i have a blue bag on the way. i might be ready to branch out from the brands i was buying. i was really into just getting classic timeless bags.   someone showed me the Givenchy Antigonia [sp?] today as a good lawyer bag.

Edited by EPITOME - Jan 05 2013 at 7:42pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 7:34pm
maybe its just me, but i feel like for the price, he needs to be working with Nike on creating some sort of technology so that when i wear his shoes I'm not suffering. Make no damn sense. 
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

maybe its just me, but i feel like for the price, he needs to be working with Nike on creating some sort of technology so that when i wear his shoes I'm not suffering. Make no damn sense. 

he makes shoes for show girls....i guess they're not walking a lot
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 7:38pm
Absolutely Beautiful.

Edited by *Belle*Femme* - Jan 05 2013 at 7:40pm
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 7:40pm
I kinda like these but my spirit tells me that they are either a knockoff version of another higher end shoe or a bunch of basic chicks will have them anyway...

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

I kinda like these but my spirit tells me that they are either a knockoff version of another higher end shoe or a bunch of basic chicks will have them anyway...

LOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style