Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Fashion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

What Are You Wearing for Fall/Winter?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 167168169170171 207>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 22 Votes, Average 2.64  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

where is belle?

i have a crush on a basketball player...and belle knows sports!!!!

Aqui, Aqui!!!!
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 3:07pm
I got that bcbg dress in white and i love it. my ls didn't like it but A line things look best to camouflage these thighs.  i am ordering it in red for new years. maybe paired with my zara clutch.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 3:51pm
a little random but i was just buying gifts, my little cousin (11) wants a skateboard, and i saw a derek lam one.. i was sooo tempted.. 
but its white on the top and i knew she'd get it really dirty and she def. doesnt even know who he is.. plus i didnt wanna spend on a more expensive skateboard when im not sure she'll even use it.. 
but yea i was surprised and thought that was cute. 

*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 9:58am
So I am so mad right now. Last week two of my friends and my cousin were at my house for my graduation. I went to nordstrom and bought the lady peep while they had them for 40% off and left them in the trunk of my car. I didn't want anyone counting my pennies asking me why i spend so much money on shoes. So monday when we leave for cancun, I'm putting the Luggages in the trunk and notice that my shoe bad is missing. I didn't trip too much because i thought maybe someone put the bag upstairs in my house. When i get back last night, i look in my house no shoes and no BBW candles that i also bought that day. I go back to the car it is not in the car either. I am sooooooo pissed. 1k, shoes GONE. DISAPPEARED. GONE WITH THE WIND. Everyone you ask, no one knows. none of them where my size and I still have the receipt. I am so upset i don't even know what to do. 

Im thinking maybe they may have taken the bags out of my trunk when we were trying to put the lug.gage in and left it in the parking deck. I asked the folks in the parking deck if anyone brought a pair of shoes. But shhiiiiiittt imagine that with a kodak. Im so upset
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 10:04am
Anyone know where you can get 7 of all man kind jeans in store?
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 10:49am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

a little random but i was just buying gifts, my little cousin (11) wants a skateboard, and i saw a derek lam one.. i was sooo tempted.. 
but its white on the top and i knew she'd get it really dirty and she def. doesnt even know who he is.. plus i didnt wanna spend on a more expensive skateboard when im not sure she'll even use it.. 
but yea i was surprised and thought that was cute. 

from Target/NM collab? they're 50% off until the 23rd i think. hth!
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 10:50am
Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

Anyone know where you can get 7 of all man kind jeans in store?
SAKS, NEIMANS, BLOOMIES, CERTAIN GOOD MARSHALLS (SUCH AS THE TYSON'S AREA)
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 10:51am
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

So I am so mad right now. Last week two of my friends and my cousin were at my house for my graduation. I went to nordstrom and bought the lady peep while they had them for 40% off and left them in the trunk of my car. I didn't want anyone counting my pennies asking me why i spend so much money on shoes. So monday when we leave for cancun, I'm putting the Luggages in the trunk and notice that my shoe bad is missing. I didn't trip too much because i thought maybe someone put the bag upstairs in my house. When i get back last night, i look in my house no shoes and no BBW candles that i also bought that day. I go back to the car it is not in the car either. I am sooooooo pissed. 1k, shoes GONE. DISAPPEARED. GONE WITH THE WIND. Everyone you ask, no one knows. none of them where my size and I still have the receipt. I am so upset i don't even know what to do. 

Im thinking maybe they may have taken the bags out of my trunk when we were trying to put the lug.gage in and left it in the parking deck. I asked the folks in the parking deck if anyone brought a pair of shoes. But shhiiiiiittt imagine that with a kodak. Im so upset

:(Cry you might find it. i know of someone who left their 3k shoes in Vegas next to a slot machine. someone turned it in for her.  i always keep my shoes and handbags in a huge carryon that only i hold. i am so scared of them being stolen.
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 10:56am

I think I want this.

I wonder if i will receive befor New Years. I dont own a gold dress. I have no New Years plans either but u never know.
thought?
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 10:57am
^that's cute. i love gold.i was bidding on a gold dress on ebay for newyears and then completely forgot about it
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 167168169170171 207>
  Share Topic