BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WHAT ARE YOU WEARING FOR FALL/WINTER 2013/2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8283848586 89>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.78  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

What to Wear to a Mardi Gras Party Kotur Margo Snake Clutch Sergio Rossi Filigree Sandals

Add in gold details with a Kotur Margo snake clutch and gold tassel earrings. A purple lid and a matching purple mani give this look the perfect Mardi Gras touch.

Heart

Sponsored Links

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 3:41pm
January 23rd, 2014
Shopping, Style Inspiration, What to Wear
Winter 2014 Style Inspiration: What to Wear to a Superbowl Party
By Danielle Nicole

It’s about that time of the year again! Super Bowl Sunday is just around the corner and as so many of you are waiting in anticipation to see which team will take home that trophy, or most importantly, to catch the Halftime Show and the Super Bowl commercials, I’ve been summoned to cook up a few football-friendly looks.

LawyerLady writes, “Hi! I am hosting a super bowl party at my house. I’d like to be comfy, sexy, and chic. There is an older post on the subject but the ‘What to Wear’ segment has expanded since 2011. Help please and thanks!”

Although I’m not much of a football fan, I wanted today’s wardrobe options to be befitting of a football-enthused environment with casual and comfy pairings mixed with chic accents for a hint of style.

First up, for the Seattle fans, cheer on your team in a slim-fit Seahawks tee, a relaxed pair of distressed boyfriend jeans, and lace-up peep toe booties or a stylish d’Orsay flat.

What to Wear to a Superbowl Party Chloe Handbag Giuseppe Zanotti Bootie Giorgio Armani Chain Trimmed Suede dOrsay Flats

Add in a few details with a structured shoulder bag, geometric stud earrings, and a waterfall jacket with contrast sleeves. To complete the look, punch up your makeup palette with a subtle sliver or a bold blue eyeshadow pencil option and a playful nail lacquer.

For the Bronco fans, keep things semi-casual in an off-the-shoulder t-shirt and a simple pair of white skinny jeans. Tall black boots, a leather-neoprene jacket, and a jazzy blue leopard print clutch add a bit of depth.

What to Wear to a Superbowl Party Giuseppe Zanotti Tall Boots 3.1 Phillip Lim Blue Leopard 31 Minute Clutch Dion Lee Bonded Leather Neoprene Jacket

Kick things up a notch with chunky gold jewelry, a flirty makeup palette, and a printed scarf to match.

And if you’re less of a football fanatic and more of a fashionista, opt for a LPD New York Team Wang sweatshirt spruced up by a pair of leather leggings and a sexy pair of pumps (or a chic pair of sneakers if that’s more your speed).

What to Wear to a Superbowl Party LPD New York Team Wang Sweatshirt Christian Louboutin So Kate Pumps Christian Louboutin Sweet Charity Leather Shoulder BagLayer up with a graphic muscle tee and keep things stylish with a color-block shoulder bag and triangle hoop earrings. A bold red lip completes this not so sporty but quite stylish ensemble.

And that will do it! What do you ladies think of my attempt to create Super Bowl Sunday worthy looks?

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 12:56pm
January 28th, 2014
Fashion Week, Shopping, Style Inspiration, What to Wear
Winter 2014 Style Inspiration: What to Wear to New York Fashion Week
By Danielle Nicole

New York Fashion Week is February 6th, which means it’s about that time for you fashionistas to head to Lincoln Center to indulge in all that is Fall 2014. To get you ready for this year’s fashion festivities, I’ve cooked up a few fashion week inspired looks.

This season it’s all about the midi length skirt. Create an edgy ensemble with a graphic tee, a black leather midi full skirt, and a sassy pair of boots.

Winter 2014 What to Wear to New York Fashion Week Helmut Lang Leather Leggings Laura Cathcart Green Leopard Emerald Hat Christian Louboutin Armurbotta Chloe Paraty Leather Tote Charlotte Olympia Deborah Suede Ankle Boots

The right accessories bring this look together with a Laura Cathcart green leopard emerald hat, a hunter green tote, curved hoop earrings, and a plush black faux fur coat.

Punch up your look with a gingham print pencil skirt paired with a cheeky blouse like this Stella McCartney Lips and Matchstick top and an embellished fur coat.

Winter 2014 What to Wear to New York Fashion Week Emilio Pucci Mink and Feather Embellished Fur Coat Stella McCartney Lips and Matchstick Top Kzeniya Exclusive Perspex and Pom Pom Clutch

Work in standout statement pieces like this Kzeniya Pom Pom clutch, a pair of exaggerated cat-eye sunnies, and a chunky heeled cobalt blue pump. For an additional splash of color, line your lower lids with an electric blue shade and pucker up with a vibrant red lip.

As of late, my go-to for just about any occasion is a comfy jumpsuit. But when it comes to fashion week, you must amp things up just a tad.

Winter 2014 What to Wear to New York Fashion Week Topshop

Breathe life into this Topshop matte satin t-shirt number with a faux fur animal print coat, a veiled black beanie, and suede ankle boots. A cheeky gold clutch, round-frame sunglasses, and a pair of gold chain earrings gives the look a stylish rocker feel.

What do you ladies think? Have I inspired you to hit the tints in style?

blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 1:00pm
I have to attend a Go Red fundraiser, and I have to wear something red, which is a color I hate.

I'm thinking maybe I can get away with something like this:

Plus Size All Geared Up Aztec Maxi Dress
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 9:32am
January 30th, 2014
Holidays, Shopping, Style Inspiration, What to Wear, Winter Wardrobe
Winter 2014 Style Inspiration: What to Wear For Valentine’s Day
By Danielle Nicole

Valentine’s Day is just around the corner!
And whether you’ll be spending a romantic evening with your boo or enjoying a drink and sharing some laughs with your girls, I’ve whipped up a slew of ideas to make this year’s Valentine’s Day a fashionable one. Let’s dive in…

For look #1 you’ve got to bring on the bling! Slip into a sassy red number uplifted by a pair of strappy Giuseppe Zanotti sandals and a stylish black clutch with gold pyramid stud details.

What to Wear for Valentines Day David Koma Curved Neck Dress Giuseppe Zanotti Pyramid Golden Studs Bag Giuseppe Zanotti Sandals

Amp up the wow-factor with a plush fox fur cape, diamond stud earrings, and a gold spiral bracelet. For the final touch, latch on a pair of false lashes with a sparkly eyeshadow option and an oh-so-sexy red lip.

Romance your honey in a strapless peplum number (also find similar alternatives here and here) complimented by a pair of nude peep toe slingbacks and a Christian Louboutin Sweet Charity Colorblock Shoulder Bag.

What to Wear for Valentines Day Lanvin Red Peplum Dress Christian Louboutin Lady Peep Toe Slingback Christian Louboutin Sweet Charity Colorblock Shoulder Bag

A triple ice chain necklace and crystal Neptune studs add a bit of sparkle. Cap off this sweetheart look with a fluffy fur coat and a soft pink makeup palette.

Now for a formal What to Wear request, reader Aja writes, “Hello FBD! Valentine’s Day is coming up and I need some ideas on how to rock this fab sequin skirt I picked up from Target for $29.99!!! Thank you ladies! I’d really appreciate it!”

What to Wear for Valentines Day Target Xhiliration Sequin Skirt

Valentine’s Day doesn’t always have to yield a red or pink look. Give into a black on black ensemble with a sequin midi skirt and a pleat front halter neck crop top.

What to Wear for Valentines Day Lulu Guinness 5050 Lips Perspex Clutch Bionda Castana Leopard Satin Daphne Pumps Harrods of London Faye Fox Cape Philipp Plein Sequinned Skirt

Add a bit more flavor with a pair of satin leopard print pumps, a Lulu Guinness Dusky Pink Perspex Lips Clutch, and a floral ear cuff.

And if your plans are to simply gather with your gal pals, opt for a look that’s not so glam but works just as well for a Valentine’s Day outing. Play into a pastel pink wardrobe palette with a drape front chiffon blouse paired with white bermuda shorts, and a pastel suede pump.

What to Wear for Valentines Day Chloe Woven-Wool Bermuda Shorts Jimmy Choo Anouk Key Lime Suede Pointy Toe Pumps Charlotte Olympia Pandora Kiss Me Clutch Culter and Gross Gold Tortoiseshell Sunglasses

A cheeky Charlotte Olympia Pandora Kiss Me clutch, twisted stud earrings, and Cutler and Gross Gold Tortoiseshell Sunglasses create a stylishly chic look.

And that will do it! Which look best fits your Valentine’s Day plans?

Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 10:09am
Bermuda shorts  in this Artic polar vortex? no maam
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 2:31pm
January 31st, 2014
Shopping, Style Inspiration, What to Wear, Winter Wardrobe
Winter 2014 Style Inspiration: What to Wear to Church, Brunch, and More for the Weekend of January 31st
By Claire

Tori Sade is back with your weekend outfit ideas!
She came up with a look for day, something saucy for night, and a prim ensemble for your churchgoers.
Let’s dive in!

For daytime, keep it colorful with a Reed Krakoff sweatshirt, toned down by Rag & Bone leather leggings from Intermix.
Reed krakoff pullover intermix leggings celine rolled clutch fashion bomb daily what to wear to brunch
Add a fun touch with a double foldover clutch, Alexander Wang heels, a chunky silver chain, and mask sunglasses.

For your nighttime festivities, keep it cute and classy in a Kenzo stretch knit dress under a Rag & Bone coat.
what to wear to go out in the winter kenzo stretch knit dress valentino rockstud heels whistles opaque tights
Battle the chill in tights, and make sure your feet are comfy in Valentino Rockstud pumps.

And for praise and worship, wear an Alexander McQueen Intarsia dress under a pretty pink coat by Jaeger.
What to wear to church in winter valentino dress jaeger coat balmin boots topshop hematite earrings claire sulmers fashion bomb daily
Accessorize with Balmain boots, a metallic John Lewis clutch, and Topshop earrings.

Love that church look!
At any rate, see anything you would wear this weekend?
And in case you need some Superbowl ideas, revisit our What to Wear to a Super Bowl Party post here.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 8:41pm
February 4th, 2014
Shopping, Style Inspiration, What to Wear, What to Wear for your Birthday
Winter 2014 Style Inspiration: What to Wear to a Countryside Estate
By Danielle Nicole

Being that it is the year of the horse, I thought I’d start off this month’s What to Wear birthday request with a trip to a countryside estate. Laura writes, “Hi, I’m going to a birthday party at an estate next week, it’s like a horse farm. I would love to get your help with any outfit suggestions to remain fashionable and chic. I assume the weather is going to be hot but I must take into consideration it’s the countryside. I would be very thankful of your help”.

When I think of the countryside and style, I think of whimsical silhouettes and feminine patterns. Now as I’m not entirely sure the level of formality, I’ve mustered up a few ideas that may just work for this upcoming birthday celebration.

For look #1, opt for traditional equestrian garb with a pair of suede and leather leggings, a tailored blazer, and a simple white button down.

What to Wear to a Countryside Estate Alexander McQueen Two Tone Cady Jacket Chloe Marcie Mini Satchel Calvin Klein Randa Riding Boots Gucci Iconic Print Silk Scarf The Row Square Frame Ombre Effect Sunglasses

Punch up this neutral ensemble with a pair of two-tone riding boots and a Gucci Iconic print silk scarf. To complete the look, mix in a pair of leather gloves, square-framed ombré effect sunglasses, and a mini satchel handbag.

A frilly frock in a polka dot print is a definite wardrobe option when you’re set to hit the countryside. Doll things up with a pair of Jerome C. Rousseau Floyd multi-strap sandal and a DVF envelope clutch in a mixed metallic hue.

What to Wear to a Countryside Estate Diane von Furstenberg Envelope Mixed Metallic Clutch Jimmy Choo Mindy Sunglasses Jerome C. Rousseau Floyd Multi Strap Sandals

Add a bit more drama with a Macey floppy hat, Jimmy Choo Mindy shades, and pearl earrings.

Spring is just around the corner, so pull a few of your favorite pastel pieces from the back of your closet to create a fun and flirty ensemble. Jazz up an Equipment Aries Horse Print Silk Blouse with a French Connection Feather Light Flared Skirt and a gingham print square heel pumps.

What to Wear to a Countryside Estate Equipment Aries Horse Print Silk Blouse Gucci Broadway Hard Case Clutch Kotur Melon Elaphe Clutch Alexandre Birman Suede Ankle Tie Sandals The Row Wayfarer Sunglasses

Throw on a seafoam green boyfriend cardigan and a Kotur melon clutch for an additional dash of color. Complete the look with a pair of cluster stud earrings and stylish shades.

For your final look give a Matthew Williamson printed frock a countryside feel with a black and white printed v-neck cardigan, pink suede Jimmy Choo Abel pumps, and an oversized floppy hat.

What to Wear to a Countryside Estate Matthew Williamson Embellished Collar Print Dress Jimmy Choo Abel Pump Coach Madison Cafe Carryall

A Madison Café Carryall, rose square sunglasses, and leather driving gloves wrap up this pleasant peachy-pink palette.

What do you think? Have I given you a few ideas on how to style your look?

purpulicious01 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purpulicious01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 7:26pm
double post

Edited by purpulicious01 - Feb 05 2014 at 7:39pm
purpulicious01 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purpulicious01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 7:26pm
double post

Edited by purpulicious01 - Feb 05 2014 at 7:39pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures