BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WHAT ARE YOU WEARING FOR FALL/WINTER 2013/2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8182838485 89>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.78  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 10:37pm
One of those onepeice Elmo pajamas, my side piece done pissed me off to the fullest. Christina can drop it like its hot but from her pictures it look cold and boring.
Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 10:13am

i think it was this blogger that made me get this dress

only thing i bought at zara sale

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Dec 29 2013 at 10:40am
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 10:14am
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

just went ahead and joined asos premier 

Soooo worth it for $19

after my cyber monday purchase took a month to get to me (dallas snow), i was tired of their long shipping
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 3:28pm
I might look in to asos premier. I haven't shopped there in a while tho.

I like that dress southern. I could never wear something so flowy. It looks good on her and the model
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 9:47am
January 9th, 2014
Shopping, Style Inspiration, Vacation, What to Wear
Winter 2014 Style Inspiration: What to Wear On a Trip to Abu Dhabi
By Danielle Nicole

Happy Thursday! I hope everyone is having a wonderful week. I am so looking forward to the weekend as I’ll be spending some much needed one-on-one time with my baby sis, celebrating her birthday with a night out on the town. But before I do, let’s get into today’s style inspiration.

Ayanna writes, “Hello, I am going to Abu Dhabi on a girl’s trip in February and I have been researching what to wear to stay within the cultural rules yet still remain fashionable and chic in the Abu Dhabi weather. I am really interested in any suggestions you could give for looking my best.”

While making sure to keep the hemlines, necklines, and silhouettes on the conservative and modest side, mix prints and work in bold colors to achieve a rich and lavish wardrobe palette. As you’ll want to travel light, statement jewelry and fun accessories will also be key components to mix things up and add a pop to your wardrobe staples.

Travel in style in a Roberto Cavalli butterfly printed kaftan offset by a pair of Missoni wide leg trousers, Giuseppe Zanotti embellished strap flat sandals, and a two-tone shopper tote.

What to Wear On a Trip to Abu Dhabi Roberto Cavalli Hooded Butterfly Kaftan Missoni Knitted Wide Leg Trousers Marni Two Tone Suede and Leather Shopper Giuseppe Zanotti Leather Sandals with Embellished Straps

For an extra dose of chic throw on a stylish black turban, a pair of Linda Farrow over-sized shades, and a stunning statement necklace or beaded chandelier earrings.

For look #2, dress up a simple maxi dress with a long sleeve beaded tunic, a Matthew Williamson pink metallic embossed shopper, and a stylish pair of gold and stone encrusted leather sandals.

What to Wear On a Trip to Abu Dhabi Topshop Plain Low Back Maxi Dress Giuseppe Zanotti Suede Relief Face Flat Sandals Valentino Crisscross Espadrille Wedge Sandal

Give the look a bit more flare with a stunning gold hinge necklace, crystal-embellished disc earrings, and a set of bangles.

For your final wardrobe option, tap into Middle Eastern glam in a Missoni long kaftan accented by a pair of cobalt blue Schutz Erlina gladiator sandals and a printed shopper bag.

What to Wear On a Trip to Abu Dhabi Missoni Long Kaftan Schutz Erlina Gladiator Sandal Miu Miu Sunglasses Missoni Moccasins

Amp up the wow factor with layers of gilded accents, including a jeweled statement necklace, shimmering drop scallop earrings, and a multi-bar cuff bracelet. Miu Miu Noir polygonal shaped turquoise sunglasses and a festive makeup palette complete this look.

What do you think? Will you recreate any of these looks for your trip to Abu Dhabi? Wishing you safe travels and a fabulous time on your with girls.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 12:15pm
January 14th, 2014
Shopping, Style Inspiration, What to Wear
Winter 2014 Style Inspiration: What to Wear On A Girls Trip To Los Angeles
By Danielle Nicole

Happy Tuesday! We’re off to another week of stylish What to Wear inspirations and this time the request is for a fashionista who’s heading to the West Coast to celebrate the big 3-0.

Natasha writes, “Hi, I’m going to LA for the very first time with my girlfriends for my bday in a month. I’ll be turning 30. I’m assuming the weather will be pretty nice and I’m already starting to plan outfits. However, I really don’t know where to start. I need your help! We’ll be shopping, dining, and going out for drinks. Got any ideas?”

When it comes to fashion, LA is a lot more laid back than people think. Unless it’s some type of event, a simple pair of jeans, a comfy tee, and a stylish heel or even a pair of sandals will go a long way. But seeing as how it is your birthday, I’m sure you’re looking to spruce up your wardrobe just a tad. So I’ve come up with a few ideas to get you going for your girls’ trip.

Exude California cool with a pair of destroyed boyfriend jeans and a slouchy white top.

What to Wear On a Girls Trip to LA L.A.M.B. Savanna Christian Louboutin Catchetta Napa Gladiator Sandals

Jazz up this effortless ensemble with a leather jacket, a strappy sandal, and a studded cut out clutch bag. A spiked gold necklace and Ray-Ban aviator sunglasses add the finishing touches to this shopping day look.

One of my favorite pieces to pull out during the winter months is a fur vest. Living in LA you never really need a full-on fur piece, so a stylish faux fur number will do the trick to chic up your winter look.

What to Wear On a Girls Trip to LA Isabel Marant Suede and Leather Skinny Pants Olcay Gulsen Ankle Strap Pump Gucci Black Double Chain Bag Soho

Grab a few drinks in a white blouse with a fur vest, suede and leather skinny pants, and a sky scraping platform pump. A leather shoulder bag and jeweled hoop earrings complete this fun and flirty fit.

And for a grown and sexy nightlife and birthday dinner look, give a strapless black jumpsuit a little life with a pair of Ruthie Davis pumps and a red and black Judith Leiber couture Whitman anaconda clutch bag.

What to Wear On a Girls Trip to LA Ruthie Davis Resort 2014 Judith  Leiber Couture Whitman Anaconda Clutch Bag Chloe Fitted Blazer French Connection Winter Song Strapless Jumpsuit

A white tuxedo blazer, gold tassel hoop earrings, and a popping red lip bring the look together.

And for safety precautions in the event the weather does drop to cooler temps, make sure to pack a chunky knit sweater or two, a stylish snood, and a dashing ankle boot and you’ll be good to go.

Wishing you a happy birthday and a fabulous time in LA!

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 4:34pm
Cute jacket, vest and jumpsuit
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:05am
January 16th, 2014
Fashion News, Shopping, Style Inspiration, What to Wear
Winter 2014 Style Inspiration: What to Wear to a Fashion Stylist Seminar
By Danielle Nicole

Happy Thursday! The end of the week is swiftly approaching and I’m all too ready to head into this long 3-day weekend. As today’s What to Wear suggests, it looks as if I’m not the only one who’s ready to get the weekend rolling.

Reader Isabella writes, “I’m headed to a Fashion Stylist Seminar this weekend. I have never been to one and I want to be on my A-Game. I’ve already started to create my outfits but I want to get your input Ms. Danielle Nicole. I appreciate you and your sense of fashion. Thank you!”

This really warms my heart. I enjoy creating these looks for you fashionistas so it’s great to see that my stylish efforts are appreciated. I will say, you ladies definitely keep me on my fashion toes.

So for this particular request, because it is a fashion seminar, I really wanted to have fun with these looks. You can always play things safe by pairing a blazer with a pencil skirt or a fitted dress or simply add a bold heel or stylish clutch to the mix, but I wanted today’s inspirations to be a bit more daring. In addition to these wardrobe ideas, my suggestion would be to step outside of your comfort zone just a tad. Try a trend or two but keep your look polished and most importantly true to your own style aesthetic. With that being said, let’s dive-in…

Brighten up an all-black leather trouser and asymmetric top ensemble with a wide coat in a mustard yellow hue, paired with Giuseppe Zanotti spotted calf hair pumps.

What to Wear to a Fashion Stylist Seminar Giuseppe Zanotti Spotted Calf Hair Pump Topshop Moto Leather Front Jogger Alexander Wang Gathered Silk Crepe Top Zara Two Tone Furry and Leather Bucket Bag

Throw in a two-tone furry and leather bucket bag, gold bar earrings, and a punchy red lip for an extra dose of flare.

Tap into a nude monochromatic moment with a camel ponte pencil skirt, a T by Alexander Wang foil printed sweater and nude Jimmy Choo Anouk pumps.

What to Wear to a Fashion Stylist Seminar T by Alexaner Wang Foil Printed Sweater Jimmy Choo Anouk Pump Zara Leather Clutch with Foldover Flap

A shaggy faux fur vest gives the look a different spin. Add a leather foldover clutch and statement jewelry for the final touch.

And for your final wardrobe option, get into a peachy hued Tibi blouse anchored by a leather flounce skirt or a pair of pleat front trousers.

What to Wear to a Fashion Stylist Seminar Alexander Wang Pleat Front Pant Nina Ricci Leather Skirt Loeffler Randall Mini Rider Bag Tibi Blouse

A snake print pump accompanied by a Loeffler Randall Mini Rider Bag, tear earrings, and a jeweled stone choker give this edgy pastel look a chic finish.

And that’s it! I hope you’ve found some inspiration in today’s looks. Wishing you a fabulously fun time this weekend.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 12:02pm
January 21st, 2014
Party, Shopping, Style Inspiration, What to Wear
Winter 2014 Style Inspiration: What To Wear To A Mardi Gras or Masquerade Party
By Danielle Nicole

Happy Tuesday! I’m starting off this fabulous week with a festive What to Wear post.

Ebony writes, “I am planning on attending a masquerade/mardi gras event. I don’t know what to wear and where to find affordable but cute and fancy masks. Can you help?”

Shimmer in a black sequins wrap dress uplifted by a pair of sassy Sergio Rossi Filigree sandals.

What to Wear to a Mardi Gras Party Kotur Margo Snake Clutch Sergio Rossi Filigree SandalsAdd in gold details with a Kotur Margo snake clutch and gold tassel earrings. A purple lid and a matching purple mani give this look the perfect Mardi Gras touch.

For look #2, subdue a sparkly strapless number with a cropped tuxedo jacket.

What to Wear to a Mardi Gras Party Gianvito Rossi Metallic Leather Pump Marc By Marc Jacobs Leather Box Clutch Jimmy Choo Charm Disco Mirror  Box Clutch Tess Giberson Cropped Tuxedo JacketWork in a jazzy box clutch and a pair of metallic pumps for an extra dose of shine. To cap off this festive look, opt for a matte pink lip and posh chain and tassel drop earrings.

And for a fancier take on a masquerade look, slip into a long gold sequin gown accented by a pair of Jimmy Choo Sling Glitter Ayers Caged Sandals and a crystal embellished box clutch.

What to Wear to a Mardi Gras Party Ariella Juliet Sequin Long Dress Jimmy Choo Glitter Ayers Caged Sandals Stark Seductress Crystal Embellished Box Clutch

Gold dangly earrings and a sparkly makeup palette complete this gorgeously dramatic ensemble.

And when looking to find the perfect Mardi Gras mask that’s not only stylish yet affordable, look to etsy.com or even amazon.com. These online retailers have a slew of feathered and decorative options that I’m sure you’ll find fit perfectly with whatever ensemble you put together.

Have a fabulous time!

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 1:04pm
I missed out on a pair of Egoutina at 70% off by literally five minutes. I wish I were dead. My life is over
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8182838485 89>
  Share Topic