Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WHAT ARE YOU WEARING FOR FALL/WINTER 2013/2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7980818283 89>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.78  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 1:16pm
December 19th, 2013
HOLIDAYS, SHOPPING, STYLE INSPIRATION, WHAT TO WEAR
Winter 2013 Style Inspiration: What To Wear For New Year’s Eve
BY DANIELLE NICOLE

You ladies are not playing around when it comes to looking fab for New Year’s Eve, as the very specific requests have rolled in by the tons! I have yet to finalize my plans, but I’m absolutely positive that I will not be hitting the club this year. I will most likely bring in 2014 sharing laughs and champagne over a nice dinner with my baby sis. But for you Bombshells looking to pop bottles and dance the night away on December 31st, today’s post is for you.
Let’s dive in…

The Great Gatsby is quite the popular party theme this year as two Bombshells are looking to bring in the new year Roaring 20s style.

First up Lavon writes, “Hi, this New Years I am going to a Great Gatsby themed party and I would love to wear a feather mini dress. I know this look was popular a while back but do you think you could help me find something? I am a college student on a budget so nothing too expensive but I would really love to follow the theme of the party. I would prefer black but any color will do. Thanks so much. P.S. your site is BOMB!”

Give into the opulence that was the roaring twenties with an embellished feather-trimmed miniand a sequin cami. Add lots of bling with gold chandelier earrings, a flapper inspired headband, and a gilded evening clutch.

What to Wear For New Years Eve Badgley Mischka Hexagonal Black Sequins Top Posh Paisley Skirt Yves Salomon Rabbit Fur Jacket

Finish the look with a plush fur coat, black and gold ankle-strap heels, and a vivid red lip.

Next up reader Kay writes, “Dear Claire, Thank you so much for the quick response on Twitter regarding my New Year’s Eve outfit debacle. The church I attend is having a ‘do’ on the night and the theme is “Gatsby”. Please help me Claire! I’m on a tight budget as I just moved into a new flat. Moving bills and all, I would love something to complement my chocolate complexion. I hope this extra detail helps. Thank you so very much.”

A beaded flapper inspired top mixed with a silver maxi skirt will give you the look you desire.

What to Wear For New Years Eve Topshop Liquid Silver Maxi Skirt Badgley Mischka Dree Peep Toe Pump Jigsaw Beaded Flapper Style Top Lanvin Asiatic Racoon One Sleeve Stole

Pile on the luxury with a fur stole, art deco dangle earrings, embellished peep toe pumps, and agilded minaudiere leather clutch.

For more Gatsby-inspired wardrobe ideas, take a peek at the 5 Roaring Twenties Inspired Lookspost.

Old Hollywood glam is another theme that has you fashionistas ready to hit the town.

Cedes writes, “Hello, I am going out for New Years and I am not sure what dress to wear. I am wearing my Christian Louboutin Pigalle 120 with a classic Hollywood hairstyle. I want something that will standout and also fitting. Will you please help me with this?”

Take your pick between a saucy jumpsuit option or sparkle in a shimmering black sequined cocktail for an all-black-everything look.

What to Wear For New Years Eve Christian Louboutin So Kate Suede Pump AQAQ Richie Black Halterneck Jumpsuit Rizal Fur Coat

A luxurious feathered evening clutch matched with a jeweled ear cuff adds an extra dose of glamour. Be bold in a lavish faux fur coat and opt for an exaggerated cat eye and a stunning mani to create the perfect NYE ensemble.

From Hollywood glam to flirty frocks, Shakera writes, “To whom it may concern, I am a devoted fan of Fashionbombdaily.com and I look forward to new ideas to incorporate with my style. However, I have yet to see any ideas in regards to outfits to wear on New Year’s. If you could prepare an article that would be great!!! Have a great day.”

Ms. Shakera, you must have missed last year’s fabulous New Year’s Eve style inspirations. But don’t fret, you can check them out here and of course I’m going to hook you up with a few more fresh ideas.

Go for girly glam in a French Connection sequined party dress, a pair of Giuseppe Zanotti jeweled satin platform pumps, and an Alexander McQueen convertible box clutch.

What to Wear For New Years Eve French Connection Shimmy Sequin Dress Giuseppe Zanotti Jeweled Satin Platform Pumps Alexander McQueen Classic Skull Leather Convertible Box Clutch

Punch things up with a shaggy fur coat, gold dangle earrings, and a perfectly pink makeup palette.

And for a few more ideas, tap into one of these black and gold inspired looks.

What to Wear For New Years Eve Balmain Long Square Shoulder Single Button Blazer Giuseppe Zanotti Schutz Ezri

Opt for a bold, eye-catching option sassed up by standout accessories for a glammed out ensemble.

And that’ll do it! Whatever your plans may be, I hope everyone has a wonderful time this New Year’s Eve. Which look will help you bring in the New Year?

Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 9:18pm
if i were going somewhere for new years it'd be time to branch out from sequins and shimmer looks. i like that animal texture one
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 9:22pm
zara

SALE starts tonight at 00.00

Marmonette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marmonette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

zara

SALE starts tonight at 00.00

IM READDDDDDDYYYYYY
Marmonette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marmonette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 11:14pm
After looking through their sale, I will just wait for the markdowns. The final markdowns.

When did Zara start charging for shipping? Disapprove
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 11:51pm
I got 3 pairs of shoes from Zara hopefully they fit and look good.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 12:06am
didnt see anything i really cared for in the zara sale.. 
i might have gotten one pair of boots.. but they didnt have my size 
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 7:33am
The shoe that i want is on sale from $99 to $59 should I buy now or wait some more? help me guys
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 8:01am
Does anyone know if Zara honor's price adjustments? I'm thinking I should just buy I've been eyeing it for a while. I'm ok with the $40 off and if the price happens to drop some more then at least  i can just ask for a price adjustment but will already have my shoe. 

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 9:42am
prices will go down more, but will they still have your size

from what i've read zara does not do price adjustments

i saw 3 shoes but i don't think i get along with zara heels
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions