Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WHAT ARE YOU WEARING FOR FALL/WINTER 2013/2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7879808182 89>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.78  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by JeriMK55 JeriMK55 wrote:

Hey ya'll!...would tan-ish/"nude" pumps and black tights be a bad look??Confused

not my fav, but i suppose some people could make it work
Sponsored Links

JeriMK55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeriMK55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 1:04am
Thanks!...I think I'll just wear pants instead...i know i wouldn't be able to pull it off
tbaby123 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tbaby123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 8:23am
going to the governor's ball next week..ideas on what I should wear?!!? ugh one of the girls i'm going with is wearing an helmut lang gown *pause!* aint no one got time or the money  to be balling like that, my ass is in public health!

So something below 300 please!! and go! lol or some styles I could wear
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 5:21pm
I bought these for <$50 on sale and a coupon. Theyre otk.. they come riiiight there lol. I had some nice thigh highs, these are the best I can find since then

Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 3:38pm
Is Zara having a sale anytime soon. like end of year? They have some shoes i am eyeing but i would be pretty upset if i buy them and then it goes on sale. happened last time i bought something there.  By the time the shoes shipped to my house and zara has quick shipping the darn shoe wa son sale. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by tbaby123 tbaby123 wrote:

going to the governor's ball next week..ideas on what I should wear?!!? ugh one of the girls i'm going with is wearing an helmut lang gown *pause!* aint no one got time or the money  to be balling like that, my ass is in public health!

So something below 300 please!! and go! lol or some styles I could wear

this is pretty vague… 
colors? your style/preferences? assets? showing skin? 
you gotta give us a little help… 

Edited by coconess - Dec 16 2013 at 3:50pm
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

Is Zara having a sale anytime soon. like end of year? They have some shoes i am eyeing but i would be pretty upset if i buy them and then it goes on sale. happened last time i bought something there.  By the time the shoes shipped to my house and zara has quick shipping the darn shoe wa son sale. 

i was reading on another forum a chick was in the store and saw some racks. she said the saleswoman hinted that the semi annual would be starting soon. 
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 10:17am
December 17th, 2013
Holidays, Party, Shopping, Style Inspiration, What to Wear
Winter 2013 Style Inspiration: What to Wear to a Holiday Office Party
By Danielle Nicole

Happy Tuesday Bombshells! I’m in an absolute holiday frenzy as I’ve waited until the last minute to complete my Christmas shopping and am now frantically searching for the perfect gifts. When it comes to holiday shopping, am I the only one who ends up buying more gifts for themselves than they do for their recipients? Well anywho, as I was scouring my local Marshall’s for a White Elephant gift for my day job’s upcoming annual holiday party, I thought it befitting to create a holiday office party style inspiration for you working girls looking to dazzle while sipping spirits with your colleagues this holiday season.

As you all are probably well aware by now, I’m all about the sequins for the holidays. So for look #1 I tapped into this flirty, festive Topshop velvet sequin number subdued by a Stella McCartney Clare ruffle front top and strappy black sandals.

What to Wear Holiday Office Party Topshop Velvet Sequin Pencil Skirt Stella McCartney Clare Ruffle Front Top Aldo Gerta Sandal

Amp up the sparkle factor with a rhinestone glitter clutch, a pair of art deco statement earrings, a shimmering purple nail lacquer option, and NARS Snake Eyes eye paint.

The sequins factor doesn’t stop there. For a shimmering pants look, I chose a pair of IRO Vani Metallic Sequin Skinny Side Panel Tuxedo Trousers as my style muse. Pull a few of your office staples including a standard white button down and a black blazer to anchor this festive fit.

What to Wear Holiday Office Party IRO Vani Metallic Sequin Skinny Side Panel Trousers Topshop Modern Tailoring Shimmer Blazer Aquazzara Cannes Chain Trimmed Mirror Leather Sandals

Add a few black and gold pieces to cap things off like a metallic detail minaudiere, Aquazzura Cannes chain-trimmed mirrored leather sandals, and an opulent statement necklace.

Go for ultra luxe with another sequins skirt option in a sophisticated burgundy hue, a velvet blazer, satin ruffle detail blouse, and a berry red fur scarf.

What to Wear Holiday Office Party Whistles Delphine Sequin Skirt Mango Ruffled Detail Blouse Charlotte Olympia Dolly Suede Platform Pumps Charlotte Olympia Gummi Bear Suede Sandal

Add a bit more sass with a pair of Charlotte Olympia heels, an oxblood velvet box clutch, and Pearl Princess drop earrings.

And for a look that’s a little less formal but equally festive, slip into a jacquard floral print flared skater skirt and a fluffy angora jumper.

What to Wear Holiday Office Party Topshop Knitted Fluffy Angora Jumper Boohoo Becky Floral Jacquard Flared Skater Skirt Sass &amp; Bide Gilded Youth Suede Pumps Badgley Mischka Alexa Caged Clutch

Grey suede pumps, a caged minaudiere, and sparkly crystal and pearl embellished drop earrings add the finishing touch.

Thoughts? Have any of these looks inspired you ladies to get fitted for your holiday office soiree?

pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 11:59am
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 12:04pm

For those of you that are part of ASOS premier, they are having a sale preview today...40 percent off. I just bought a couple items.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7879808182 89>