Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WHAT ARE YOU WEARING FOR FALL/WINTER 2013/2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7677787980 89>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.78  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 5:59pm
are you serious? definitely need look...they're terrible here
Sponsored Links

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

if youre like me and your tj maxx dosnt sell nice stuff, they now offer online shopping including the designer stuff
Oh yay!  Mine sucks.  Occasionally I find nice houseware and beauty products.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 6:28pm
look under "the runway" for the designer items
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 7:22pm

merry christmas to me
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 8:21am
Saw these in target sunday.. I had to check online for the price cause I was already getting dirty looks for picking up a see thru sweater for "winter" when I was shopping for cold weather clothes...again. Theyre $35 I think

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 10:59am
a lot of the TJMAXX's around here are runway....haven't bought anythingApprove
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 11:57am
December 10th, 2013
Shopping, Style Inspiration, What to Wear, Work Wardrobe
Winter 2013 Style Inspiration: What to Wear to a Work Conference Abroad
By Danielle Nicole

Happy Tuesday Bombshells! I hope you all are having a fabulous start to your work week. To help you get into the swing of things and possibly get out of your workday wardrobe rut, tap into today’s What to Wear.

Kirah writes, “Hi there, I have a 10 day work conference coming up in a sunny country. Since I can’t travel with my whole wardrobe, any advice on how to travel light yet still ensure I am fashionable yet professional. It would be much appreciated! Thank you!”

Your best bet at keeping your Luggage light is to mix and match key pieces that you can easily restyle. Your conference wardrobe should include your everyday work-ready essentials: pencil skirts/dresses, blazers, button down blouses, pumps and the like.

What to Wear to a Work Conference Reiss Sienna Stripe Pleated Skirt Schutz Dorothy Perkins Black Textured Bodycon Dress Victoria Beckham Brown East West Victoria Tote

To sass up your look, pack standout accessories that will punch things up without forcing you to completely revamp your ensemble.

For specific how-to’s, take a peek at a few more wardrobe ideas…

For the airplane, work pieces that are comfortable yet stylish like a pair of dark wash skinnies with a classic striped top. For an airport chic look grab a standard tote, stylish sunglasses, and a vivid red lip. With a pair of wedge sandals this look can also easily double as a sight-seeing ensemble.

What to Wear to a Work Conference Abroad Givenchy Geometric Sheer Scarf P.A.R.O.S.H. Blazer Miu Miu Sunglasses Sabine Vintage Statement Necklace

Once off the plane, slip into a pair of pointed toe flats and spruce up this casual look with a printed scarf, a posh short sleeve blazer, and a statement necklace for a less relaxed and more polished look.

Dress up a standard white button down with a pair of J.Crew printed trousers and a black suede pump. Complete your workday look with a navy tote and a simple pair of spike stud earrings.

What to Wear to a Work Conference Abroad Boohoo Elsie Long Sleeve Wrap Front Silky Blouse J.Crew Collection Trousers in Foulard Christian Louboutin So Kate 120 Suede Pumps

From the conference to cocktails, switch out the white button down for a berry hued silky wrap blouse. Add a little pizzazz with a Sapphire Stella necklace, a gold box clutch, and a flirty fuchsia lip.

Tap into your inner executive with a printed jersey dress, structured blazer, and ankle-strap pumps.

What to Wear to a Work Conference Abroad Erdem Maura Printed Jersey Dress Prabal Gurung Applique Cashmere and Silk Top J.Crew Pencil Skirt Schutz Irma Pump

Mix and match the blazer and pumps with a lace pencil skirt and a black and white frilly sleeveless blouse. Incorporate a structured tote and jeweled earrings for the finishing touch.

And if your conference schedule permits a little time away from business, break out of the workday mold with an easy-breezy sundress in a vibrant hue, a pair of flat sandals, and a light jacket.

What to Wear to a Work Conference Abroad Tibi Short Dress Tamara Mellon Chill Out Metallic Leather Sandals Clare Vivier Flat Clutch Supreme Emilio Pucci Beaded Box Clutch Miu Miu Sunglasses

Transform this day look into a dinner-ready ensemble with the addition of a multi-crystal stone statement necklace, a black and white pump, and a beaded box clutch.

And that’s it! I hope I’ve helped you resolve your packing dilemma. Wishing you a fabulous time and safe travels.

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 4:31pm
Nice watch southern

Recent purchases

Mine is grey. If I get those fuchsia pumps, Ill get this in the same color. I saw it online first but I couldn't find a color I liked while tryna sneak it onto the register

Finally..

Cant zip around my legs, might return if the tailor cant work some magic

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

a lot of the TJMAXX's around here are runway....haven't bought anythingApprove

yea, i specified for those those of us tjmaxx dont have sh*t 
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

if youre like me and your tj maxx dosnt sell nice stuff, they now offer online shopping including the designer stuff

Thanks!! Big smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System