Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WHAT ARE YOU WEARING FOR FALL/WINTER 2013/2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7071727374 89>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.78  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 7:12am
I went out with the sole intention of finding winter outerwear, boots, coats, hats. I came back with leather gloves and a purse.
Sponsored Links

Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 7:47am
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

&amp;amp;quot;Wrap it Up&amp;amp;quot; by dologem on Polyvore

Blaque where can I find the grey dress ASAP...Clap

Donna Karen -$1895
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 7:49am
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

I went out with the sole intention of finding winter outerwear, boots, coats, hats. I came back with leather gloves and a purse.
lmao
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 8:48am
i want leather gloves...i want to be a grown up
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 10:51am
November 26th, 2013
Holidays, Shopping, Style Inspiration, What to Wear
Fall 2013 Style Inspiration: What to Wear for Thanksgiving
By Danielle Nicole

Thanksgiving is this Thursday! And I’m too excited for a day filled with soul food, catching up with loved ones, and giving thanks.

Sandra writes, “You helped me find the perfect courthouse wedding ‘fit leas spring (a thousand thank-yous!) and now I am hoping to get some help on what to wear to my new grand in-laws’ for Thanksgiving. They go ALL OUT and there will be about 40 or so members of my husband’s family there, PLEAE HELP MEEE lol!!!”

Jazz up an all-black look by mixing textures and adding in intricate details. A standard turtleneck sweater mixed with a pair of black coated skinnies makes for the perfect foundation.

What to Wear for Thanksgiving Lanvin Blazer J Brand Coated Skinny Jeans Michael Kors Karlie Ankle Boots

Add a bit of pizzazz with a posh sleeveless tweed blazer in a black and golden hue and a pair of Michael Kors Karlie suede ankle boots. A black shoulder handbag and jewel embellished accessories complete this chic look.

If the occasion calls for something a bit more dressy, slip into a jacquard print dress subdued by a pair of opaque tights and black pumps.

What to Wear for Thanksgiving Topshop 60s Crop Floral Jacquard Dress Charlotte Olympia Dolly Suede Platform Pumps Faux Fur Collar Coat

Gold jewelry, a metallic handbag, and a faux fur collar coat complete this posh dinner look.

Alexus writes, “My 20th birthday and Thanksgiving fall on the same day this year and I really need help on what to wear! Do I keep it cute and chic since it’s Thanksgiving or sex it up a tad since it’s my birthday? Hope you can help and thank you in advance!”

I say keep it cute and chic. Even though it’s your birthday, I’m going to assume that you will be spending the day with family, so opting for a more casual feel would be best. My suggestion is to wait until the weekend to really go all out and celebrate your birthday in a sexier way.

That doesn’t mean your Thanksgiving/birthday look can’t be chic! And I’m always down for a girl dressing her best–especially on her birthday.

For a look that’s playful and stylish, opt for a printed blouse, fur coat, khaki skinnies.

What to Wear for Thanksgiving Mongolian Fur Coat Zara Shopper Bag Kristin Cavallari Celestial Pumps

Complete the look with Kristin Cavallari Celestial pumps and a shopper bag in a cognac hue.

And for those of you who are looking to keep things cool and casual on Thanksgiving, tap into a few of these wardrobe ideas.

A chunky knit is always my go-to for the holidays. Subdue this printed sweater with a pair of black skinnies and a tweed jacket.

What to Wear for Thanksgiving Gianvito Rossi Over the Knee Boots Givenchy Antinoga Bag Miss Selfridge Nordic Printed Fluffy Jumper

Chic things up with an over-the-knee suede boot and a grey Antigona bag. Cap things off with gold hoop earrings and a quick sweep of a taupe shade across the lid.

Lastly, play up neutrals with a wrap blouse, black skinny jeans, and camel toned Saint Laurent Paris ankle booties.

What to Wear for Thanksgiving Joie Mabel Bucket Bag Saint Laurent Paris Ankle Boot Topshop Natasha PU Leather Sleeves Coat

Opt for a leather sleeve coat, a tartan scarf, and a Joie Mabel leather bucket bag for added detail.

There you have it!
Any looks suit your fancy? Do you have any fun Thanksgiving plans?

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 10:54am
i really like that dk dress 

ugh.. i need a shopping spree… forreal 
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 10:55am
I still really want a pair of charlotte olympia pumps..ugh Cry
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 10:56am
that tweed vest has potential if put together correctly.. 

i know I'm hella late but i steeeel want  fur vest 
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 11:03am
dislike all those outfits.

need to do some christmas shopping for someone other than myself 
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

i want leather gloves...i want to be a grown up
I always had leather gloves as a teen.They were usually passed down to me from my mom and grandma. I remember my first pair was brown with pink silk lining in the inside. My friends used to be mad cuz they couldn't stuff they big hands in them. It was as if they were made for meBig smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7071727374 89>