Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

WHAT ARE YOU WEARING FOR FALL/WINTER 2013/2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6869707172 89>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.78  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 1:25pm
i would go with the yellow just cus my boobs would look stupid in the red 

i like the 2nd and 3 ones blaque posted i think.. but id wanna see it on and in diff lighting 
Sponsored Links

sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 2:05pm
Please can someone start a thread for going out/black tie dresses for the party season!
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by pebbles251 pebbles251 wrote:

Femme let me know where i can find that red romper. thanks

http://www.missguidedus.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=bluu
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by sistagal sistagal wrote:

Please can someone start a thread for going out/black tie dresses for the party season!

blaque is your go to girl for all the classy/party dresses. she's posted many of them in the last 10 or so pages 

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Nov 20 2013 at 3:15pm
pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 3:32pm

Thank you! I will have to go to a designer to get those made though. I cannot find anything like them online this time of year.

UPDATE: THANKS FEM the link you gave me has lots of maxi dresses. I am smiling right now and my credit card is crying.

Edited by pebbles251 - Nov 20 2013 at 3:40pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 3:34pm
the romper?
pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 3:44pm

my GF sent me this last week. Its from Kenneth Cole.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 11:16am
November 21st, 2013
Shopping, Style Inspiration, What to Wear
Fall 2013 Style Inspiration: What to Wear to an NBA Game
By Danielle Nicole

Basketball season is officially underway! And it’s only befitting that I tackle a style inspiration for  you fashionistas who plan to cheer on your favorite NBA team while sitting courtside.

Evonne writes, “I love the NBA, and a close friend of mine recently gifted me with season tickets to my state’s home team. Only issue is I NEVER know what to wear! I am not one to go all out in team items. In my normal life I am always the one to be overdressed, the one who wears a mink and heels just to see a movie. I want to be fashionable but not look like I’m doing the most like some girls I see at games. I’m normally ok with being overdressed but not at a sports event. I need HELP! Lol”

Now I’m not sure if I’m the right person to help you divert from your normal sartorial swag as I too am known to put on a pair of heels for a simple trip to the mall or a quick bite to eat. But I’ll do my best to keep your look fashionable and fresh without being too over the top.

I’m obsessed with all things leather for Fall, so I tapped into this budget-friendly leather and chiffon zip detail option as my style muse.

What to Wear to an NBA Game Leather and Chiffon Zip Detail Top Marc Jacobs Hail to the Queen Textured Leather Handbag Marc Jacobs High Top Sneakers Giuseppe Zanotti Double Buckle Biker Peep Toe Booties

Keep your look comfortable and casual with a faux leather trimmed open sweater, boyfriend jeans, and a pair of high top wedge sneakers.

If you’re looking for something that’s a little snazzier, opt for a pair of double buckle biker peep toe booties, hexagonal shape earrings, a gold and leather cuff, and a stylish tri-tone leather tote.

An embossed snapback is always a luxe way to represent your team. Shrug on your favorite faux fur vest to jazz up a simple long sleeve button up and black leather-look skinnies.

What to Wear to an NBA Game Unreal Fur Ill Take You  Faux Fur Vest Mulberry Effie Tote Aldo Shoes Dannielle Ankle Boot Mitchell &amp; Ness All Black Snakeskin Brooklyn Nets Strapback

Complete the look with a pair of two-tone booties, a black tote, and gold jewelry.

Go for tomboy chic with a Topshop premium mixed texture sweatshirt, stretch leather skinny jeans, and red high top sneakers.

What to Wear to an NBA Game Topshop Premium Mixed Texture Sweatshirt Dior High Top Sneakers Marc by Marc Jacobs Mini Polly Shoulder Bag

Throw on a snapback, long pyramid earrings, and a red mini leather shoulder bag for added detail.

And for your final wardrobe option, you can always opt for the traditional courtside fit—structured blazer, jeans, and your shoe of choice.

What to Wear to an NBA Game 10 Crosby by Derek Lam Cool Suiting Blazer ASOS Satchel with Pony Insert Giuseppe Zanotti Leather Boots Casadei Pointed Toe Pumps

To make this look a bit more daring, work in a bold statement necklace and a standout handbag.

What do you think? Will you recreate one of these options as your go-to courtside look?

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 7:21pm
Saks re-sent my coupon! Woot
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 2:19pm
If anyone is interested, F21 has a sale on some handbags. Definitely not something meant to last long like the designer stuff but very cute.

http://www.forever21.com/Product/Category.aspx?br=f21&category=Promo-shoes-handbags-sale
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6869707172 89>
  Share Topic