Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

WHAT ARE YOU WEARING FOR FALL/WINTER 2013/2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6263646566 89>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Perfect Hair Collection

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.78  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 1:42pm
traded in the other VCs for these.

these ran small, so i went with the top ones
Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 1:45pm
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 5:22pm
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 5:35pm

Mossimo® Womens Tuxedo Jacket -Animal Print Mossimo® Womens Drapey Ankle Pant -Animal Print
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 5:36pm
^^I just got the above suit from target for about $26. I'm not a huge print person but I like the fit and it's different for me.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 5:58pm
Winter Wedding

&quot;Winter Wedding&quot; by dologem on Polyvore
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 6:39pm
Winter wedding Part Deux

&quot;Winter Wedding Part Deux&quot; by dologem on Polyvore
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 4:57pm
*I didn't do this*

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 1:31pm
Anyone still looking for riding boots. Groupon has a huge sale going on right now.

http://www.groupon.com/browse/atlanta?lat=33.7489954&lng=-84.3879824&address=Atlanta,+GA,+USA&query=boots&locale=en_US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 1:36pm
November 12th, 2013
Concert, Jay-Z, Kanye West, Shopping, Style Inspiration, What to Wear
Fall 2013 Style Inspiration: What to Wear to Drake’s Would You Like A Tour?, Jay Z’s Magna Carta Holy Grail, Kanye West’s Yeezus Concert, and Any Concert this Fall/Winter
By Danielle Nicole

As the Fashion Bomb team has received an astounding number of requests for What to Wear to just about every concert currently in rotation, I thought it be best to tackle them all and give you ladies one super-sized Fall 2013/ Winter 2014 concert post. Let’s dive in…

Nicole writes, “Hello lovely people! You guys have helped me out in the past, from what to wear to a graduation to what to wear to a day party! Well, I’m looking for help again lol. I’m going to Drake’s concert in a couple of weeks and I need an outfit to wear! I have been on the hunt for an affordable, street wear type of outfit for days! And I’m coming up short. I was excited when you guys posted Ciara’s Monochrome Tee on the site cause that’s the style I was looking for…Street but chic, I mean it is a Drake concert! Lol But the price made me hold my breath, graduate students can’t just spend money that easily lol. Help please!!!”

To achieve a street chic look, mix a graphic sweatshirt with a pair of luxe leather moto shorts. Lace up a pair of saucy red heels and grab a red quilted handbag for a double pop of color.

What to Wear to a Drake Concert LC23 Printed Sweatshirt Topshop Moto Leather Shorts Modern Vice Ghillie Suede Pumps Christian Louboutin Sweet Charity Quilted Shoulder Bag

Opt for spiked gold hoops for a touch of sparkle and a metallic lid and a soft nude lip to round out this tomboy chic ensemble.

Amber who will also be heading to the Would You Like A Tour concert writes, “Greetings to the fabulous Claire!! My birthday is coming up and my girls are treating me to the Drake Future and Miguel. There making a stop in H-Town so you know that everybodys gonna show up and show out. I don’t wanna just be the average chick in the crowd so I hope that you can help”.

Dress up an all-black velvet and suede look with a metallic blazer and a black and gold box clutch.

What to Wear to a Drake Concert Oh My Love Embossed Scuba Crop Top Miss Selfridge High Waist Velvet Leggings Balmain Blazer Giambattista Valli Tall Boots

Complete with a smoky lid and gold accessories you’ll be ready to hit the town.

Transitioning from Champagne Papi to Hov, Brittny writes, “I am attending the Jay Z concert on January 12th (MY 24th Birthday!) in New York. I’m from New Orleans, so I’ve never dressed for any weather close to NY’s winter weather. Any ideas?”

A bold leopard print blouse offset by a pair of faux leather leggings and black ankle boots accented by a plush faux fur coat will have you set for a night in the Big Apple.

What to Wear to a Jay Z Concert Moschino C&amp;C Silk Blouse Unreal Fur Black Wanderlust Faux Fur Coat Kurt Geiger Baker Ankle Boots Topshop Textured Leather Look Leggings

A studded envelope clutch, gold tassel earrings, and a cut out cuff bracelet add the finishing touches to this city chic look.

And for you Kanye West fans who need additional wardrobe suggestions for the Yeezus tour, Aliyah writes, “Okay so I saw where you did the whole what to wear to the Yeezus concert, but they were outfits centered around a pair of boots that I don’t own. So I was wondering if you could do another one. I’m attending the Yeezus concert in December and I have no idea what to wear. I am also attending a Chance the Rapper concert in November. Is there anyway you could help me?”

When it comes to fashion, Kanye loves a good neutral palette mixed with a little texture. Embrace a pair of white double zip treggings topped with a fitted leather peplum top, and a pair of black platform peep toe pumps.

What to Wear to the Yeezus Concert Plein Sud Fitted Peplum Top Topshop Double Zip Treggings Giuseppe Zanotti Peep Toe Platform Pump Clare Vivier Flat Clutch

A metallic foldover clutch, a spiked gold cuff, and gold tassel earrings add a luxe feel to this monotone ensemble.

As for your night with Chance the Rapper, I’m hoping you find some inspiration from any of the above style suggestions as I’ve pulled just about every style muse out of my creative hat for today.
Please note that these looks can work for any concert. So if you yourself have a question, just visit our Concert tab.
Wishing you ladies a fabulous time! Which look will you recreate?

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
TheGoodHair.com
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Senghori Shells
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6263646566 89>