Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

WHAT ARE YOU WEARING FOR FALL/WINTER 2013/2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5960616263 89>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.78  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 2:22pm
The cat lady in me had to throw those earrings inLOL

&quot;Ms. Madison Ave&quot; by dologem on Polyvore
Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 2:40pm
I had a pair of earrings like those from charlotte russe lol.

That's a cute set.I still haven't figured out what to wear my leather leggings with.
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 2:53pm
those earrings look like raccoons to me blaque! Geek

LOL
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 3:02pm
That chanel bag is making me tingle on the inside.
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

those earrings look like raccoons to me blaque! Geek

LOL
Angry

Lol, I looked them up and they are actually foxes -________-

hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 3:10pm
lmaooo
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 8:51am
November 5th, 2013
Fashion News, Shopping, Style Inspiration, What to Wear
Fall 2013 Style Inspiration: What to Wear to a Fashion School Admissions Meeting
By Danielle Nicole

Happy Tuesday Bombshells! I’m jumping into this week’s style inspiration with a request from a budding fashionista who’s looking to put her best style foot forward for an upcoming fashion school admissions meeting.

Hilary writes, “Im a highschool senior that is attending an Admissions meeting at F.I.T. I want to make a great first impression but I am not sure what to wear, Could you please help me out?”

If you’ve already applied to F.I.T and have landed an admissions interview or have already been accepted to the college, you’ll not only want to create a look that is stylishly professional but one that showcases your personal style aesthetic. Incorporating prints, playing with fabrics, and opting for statement accessories are great ways to illustrate your fashion sense. But if your goal is to simply standout while visiting the campus, I’ve created a few stylishly casual options for you to tap into as well.

For look #1, mix and match prints like a pro with a pair of cropped twill pants in a black and white checked print and a heather grey and black polka dot sweater.

What to Wear to a Fashion School Admissions Meeting Forever 21 Polka Dot Sweater Mango Contrasted Bow Chiffon Blouse Jospeh New Queen Cropped Checked Twill Pants Christian Louboutin Balinodono

For a casually cool vibe, slip into a pair of stylish flats and grab a black carry-all for your daily essentials. For a dressier feel, forego the sweater and flats and opt for a contrasted bow chiffon blouse and a pair of heeled loafers.

A tweed mini topped with an ivory coochiebow blouse and a hunter green coat make for a stylish and classic Fall look.

What to Wear to a Fashion School Admissions Meeting Toast Sackville Coat Paul and Joe Sister Nora Tweed Mini Skirt Ella Moss Janie Heel

For a pop of color opt for an acid green envelope clutch and a pair of color block d’orsay heels. A statement earring adds a bit of sparkle while a neutral makeup palette complimented by a burgundy mani complete this green-infused look.

Create a preppy chic ensemble with a square print coochiebow blouse and a wool-blend tweed skirt.

What to Wear to a Fashion School Admissions Meeting Loeffler Randall Satchel Dorothy Perkins Square Print Blouse Marni Organza Tweed Skirt Rochas Double Platform Loafer Pump

Accessorize the look with a stylish platform loafer pump, lace trim ankle socks, twisted gold hoop earrings, and a Loeffler Randall satchel.

A brightly hued coat is sure to make a lasting impression and this cozy checked option serves as the perfect Fall choice for a day of roaming around campus.

What to Wear to a Fashion School Admissions Meeting Zara Mini Skort H&amp;M Knit Sweater Les Copains Check Wool Coat Dune Black Roldan Over the Knee Boots

An asymmetric skirt topped by a knit jumper and anchored by a pair of taupe over the knee boots pulls this casually chic ensemble together. Throw a leather sling bag over your shoulder and you’ll be set for your meet and greet.

What do you think? Will any of these looks leave a lasting impression?

Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 9:42am
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

anyone know what these boots are?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/129a3b3936bfe8ea67a32b7455b05596/tumblr_mv5f12tJve1qbzk1yo1_500.jpg

they look very similiar to an old pair of Steve madden I bought 2 years ago. 
not the clearest pic but 

Edited by Princess_S - Nov 05 2013 at 10:02am
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 12:09pm

Would anyone wear a dress like the lady below ?

1105-jaimie-alexander-Getty
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 12:33pm
that dress is too revealing...does everyone really want to see all that at a movie premiere? no.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5960616263 89>
  Share Topic