Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

WHAT ARE YOU WEARING FOR FALL/WINTER 2013/2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5051525354 89>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.78  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 3:26pm
I always wanted to try the Whooga boots, but they are a bit too much for my blood
http://www.whooga.co.uk/
Sponsored Links

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 5:57pm
Fall Winter Outfit by natihasi on Polyvore
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 11:52pm
Bought some cute capes.
I feel fancy lol
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 12:27am
I have no idea how to dress.
No fashion sense here.
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 12:34am
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Downtown Brown

I need these boots for homecoming this wknd. Where are these from? Please help
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 8:47am

Downtown Brown
This is everything...and those shoes..lordy
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 2:48pm
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by oh_so_moody oh_so_moody wrote:

Downtown Brown

I need these boots for homecoming this wknd. Where are these from? Please help

Link to shoes:
http://www.polyvore.com/boutique_orrino_lace_up_booties/thing?context_id=101409151&context_type=collection&id=87804591
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 8:00am
i really want over the knee boots

October 24th, 2013
Concert, Fashion News, Kanye West, Shopping, Style Inspiration, What to Wear
Fall 2013 Style Inspiration: What to Wear to a Kanye West Yeezus Concert (with ZigiNY’s Piarry Boots)
By Danielle Nicole

In honor of his recent engagement to Kim Kardashian, I thought it fitting to tackle this respective What to Wear request.

Ola writes, “Hey Guys, Im going to Yeezus concert in November I have no idea what to wear. I do know I’m wearing the Piarry Boot by ZigiNY in tan. Please help. I don’t want to wear shorts. Thanks in advance if yall can help.”

Since you already have your footwear checked off your concert wardrobe list, let’s pin point the remaining key pieces to create a Yeezy worthy ensemble. The key to complimenting a thigh high boot is undoubtedly a mini option, whether it be a dress or a skirt, as you’ll want the boots to be the focal point of your outfit. However, a thigh high is such a seductive choice and working with a mini skirt plus a thigh high you’ll find yourself treading a thin line between suggestive and stylish. So as not to overdo it in the provocative department, you’ll want to create a balanced look, foregoing a form-fitting frock for a versatile garment with a shift fit.

Taking a few style notes from the Black Skinhead MC as Kanye is an advocate fan of a dope leather piece, for look #1 I opted for a Theory Eliora L paneled leather t-shirt dress.

What to Wear to a Kanye West Concert Theory Eliora L Panelled Leather T Shirt Dress Piarry Boots Stella McCartney Falabella Fold Over Tartan Clutch

Add some drama to this leather look with a cream veiled beanie and Stella McCartney Falabella fold over tartan clutch. A bold bauble earring and a matching red lip give this look an additional dose of spunk.

Play into Mr. West’s love for a graphic sweatshirt with a GUNS GERMS $TEAL Unisex Nefertiti Printed Neoprene option.

What to Wear to a Kanye West Concert Piarry Boot Ralph Lauren Leather Skirt Guns Germs $teal Sweatshirt

Give the look a feminine yet rocker edge with a black leather flippy skirt worn at a high waist. A black clutch mixed with a pair of gold twisted hoops and a gold ring set cap off this trendy ensemble.

And although you originally opted to stay clear from a shorts inspired look, a burgundy playsuit (find similar here) may persuade you to rethink your decision.

What to Wear to a Kanye West Concert Topshop Pleat Playsuit Etro Raccoon Fur Gilet Roberto Cavalli Animal Print Clutch Piarry Boots

Dress up this pleated piece with a fur gilet, an animal print clutch, and an Onyx Dagger statement necklace. And with a pucker of plum lipstick, you’ll be set to rock the night away.

What do you think? Did today’s wardrobe suggestions give you a few ideas on how to style your ZigiNY Piarry boots?

BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 8:44am
That leather dress is everything
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5051525354 89>