BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WHAT ARE YOU WEARING FOR FALL/WINTER 2013/2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940 89>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.78  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 8:08pm
LOL I got you boo!
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

LOL I got you boo!

MrE will not be happy with this developmentBig smile
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

LOL I got you boo!

MrE will not be happy with this developmentBig smile

Virgo man? Nope not one bitLOL
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 9:58pm
Is that Epitome?

Good, cause I got an little hobo owl purse to show you. It's even uglier than the backpack but it's fantastic to me.LOL
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by jmarie jmarie wrote:

Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Purchased these yesterday.

How were these boots when you got them
Oh, yes these boots finally arrived. They are very cute and comfy. The box was pretty beat up, but other than that, they fit greatBig smile
The website is constantly having a sale so I would not hesitate to get them:

http://www.boohoo.com/usa/footwear/boots/icat/boots/#esp_viewall=y
pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

Pebbles they have a large variety of things because last time i checked F21 doesnt sell Olcay Gulsen or Torn. 

Chile, you can't reason with the ignorant. She aint placed one order from the website but talking about quality of the clothing. LOLSleepy

And yep..I got my tracking number as well. They ship very quickly

now I am ignorant to say the clothes on the website looks cheap. You are too much...cant we all just get along?

pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 12:26pm

Originally posted by jmarie jmarie wrote:

Purchased these yesterday.

How were these boots when you got them
Oh, yes these boots finally arrived. They are very cute and comfy. The box was pretty beat up, but other than that, they fit greatBig smile
The website is constantly having a sale so I would not hesitate to get them:

http://www.boohoo.com/usa/footwear/boots/icat/boots/#esp_viewall=y
These are hot!!1
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 1:50pm
October 17th, 2013
Party, Shopping, Style Inspiration, What to Wear
Fall 2013 Style Inspiration: What to Wear to a Semi-Formal Fall Gala
By Danielle Nicole

The requests for Fall festivities and celebratory occassions keep rolling in as today I’ve been summoned to create a style moment for a fashionista who’s looking to turn heads at an upcoming soiree.

Courtney writes, “Good Afternoon, I actually have a fall semi-formal gala to attend for my church later this month. Now, our church is not traditional and I’m looking for a trendy alternative to a long formal gown. Any ideas? Thanks!”

A sassy cocktail dress with a demure hemline is a great alternative to a customary formal gown. The trick is to add the right details that provide a touch of glamour, mixing in fur pieces, intricate baubles, and ornate evening clutches to set up the illusion of full-on formal wear.

For look #1, dazzle in a gold party dress and jewel embellished cut-out pumps accented by a faux fur gilet.

Fall Gala 2

Amp up the sparkle factor with a sequined minaudiere clutch and ruby florette studs. Offset a matte red lip with a neutral lid to complete this eccentric look.

A Vera Wang Rose Jacquard peplum dress (also spied here) in a multicolored metallic shade gives into the true essence of Fall glamour.

Fall Gala

Jazz up this peplum beauty with a shimmery bronze D’orsay pump, a black box clutch, and satin evening gloves. Add the finishing touch with a pair of luxe deco chandelier earrings, a rusty red lipstick, and a charcoal grey lid.

Spruce up a long sleeve slinky knot jersey dress with a pair of suede and patent leather caged sandals and a burgundy Kotur clutch.

Fall Gala1

A festive bauble earring adds an additional dose of glamour while a stylishly classic burgundy coat shields you from an autumn night’s chill. With a soft and smoky purple lid and a deep berry lip, you’ll be set for a night of merriment.

Play in pastels for a trendy take on a formal look with a silver evening dress, caged sandals, and Kotur Breen Snakeskin Minaudiére clutch.

Fall Gala 3

For your makeup palette, choose a lavender lip and a smoky pink lid to compliment the color scheme of the clutch. Cap things off with a sparkly pair of smoky tear drop earrings and an ombre shearling coat.

What do you think? Did I give you a few ideas as to what to wear for your upcoming gala?

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 1:57pm
October 16th, 2013
Fashion News, Sunglasses
Fashion News: June Ambrose Launches Second Collection of Sunglasses with Selima Optique
By Claire

Fashion Maven June Ambrose has added to her accessories empire with a 2nd collection of oversized shades created in collaboration with Selima Optique:
3 June Ambrose Launches Sunglasses Line
Her cool new specs come equipped with names like Edna, Daphne, and Monte Carlo and ring in between $250 and $350:
June Ambrose Launches Sunglasses Line 5
June Ambrose Launches Sunglasses Line dora
June Ambrose Launches Sunglasses Line 00
June Ambrose Launches Line of Sunglasses with Selima Optique missy
Dora - Black
Monte Carlo - Black and Silver
June Ambrose Launches Line of Sunglasses with Selima Optique hi brow
Hats off to June for continuing to expand her brand!
2 June Ambrose Launches Sunglasses Line
I definitely see one or two pairs I wouldn’t mind trying on for size.
What about you? Spy anything you like?
June Ambrose Launches Sunglasses Line
See more and purchase at SelimaOptique.com

BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 2:01pm
That last pic scared the sh*t outta me LOLLOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940 89>