BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WHAT ARE YOU WEARING FOR FALL/WINTER 2013/2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 89>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.78  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 9:47am
i cant remember the last time i bought anything or even walked into an express... 
but i just looked and they do have some cute jackets. plus i really could use jackets for my trip.. i think i may get one or two. im gonna go into the store today and see if they look cheap. 
thanks for the heads up princess 
btw, did you ever find that dress? 

Edited by coconess - Oct 14 2013 at 9:48am
Sponsored Links

Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 9:53am
I get all my work pants and some blazers from there.I only shop there when their items are on sale anyways..they are pricey..lol H&M pants aren't for me.I tried with them. no bueno. I was skeptical about purchasing the jacket because I was thinking is it going to be warm or the fit blah blah blah. But when i saw that i can get it for less than $60 i said why not.

Nah I never had any luck with that dress either. 
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 2:03pm
Death to patent leather and something else I wanted to rant about

I need a really nice pair if wide leg trousers. I'm over skinnies
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 2:24pm
these are on sale at Victoria S.

Catalog picture: 

Actual person:

Edited by Jewelsnyc - Oct 14 2013 at 2:24pm
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 2:26pm
those are nice
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 2:27pm
Those are nice. Wonder how the material feels
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 2:34pm
They're called the Kate flare seasonless pant.

here are the deets:

At the office or afterhours, the shape-skimming Kate Flare Pant delivers polished perfection. This sleek pant sets a new day-to-night style standard with a slim, low-rise fit and fluid, all-season fabric with a hint of sexy stretch. The fashion piece de resistance: a flared leg that lengthens your silhouette.
  • Belt loops
  • Back faux pockets
  • Low rise with slim fit; fitted through thighs
  • Flare leg with 21” opening
  • Machine wash. Line dry.
  • Imported polyester/viscose/elastane

Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

October 11th, 2013
CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTINFASHIONFASHION NEWS
Christian Louboutin Unveils Collection Of Color-Match Pumps For All Skin Tones
BY JIHAN

Christian Louboutin is bringing good tidings of nude shoes for all, rolling out a capsule collection of pumps designed to “disappear like magic and become a fluid extension of [the leg].”
christian-louboutin-the-nudes-pumps-2

The range will offer their Pigalle, Fifi, Simple, Vendome, and Flo styles in shades from the fairest of fair to the deepest tones that women happen to come in. In order to find your perfect match, Louboutin has created an app allowing users to find their shade by taking a photo of their foot.

christian-louboutin-the-nudes

The collection is due to hit stores this month. What a wonderful offering from Louboutin! As most women don’t fall into the peachy shade retailers inaccurately describe as “nude” it’s great to see a luxury shoe brand attempting to accommodate more women who might want the nude look, but are too fair or too dark for most of the options provided. I might even pick up a pair for myself!

brown-loubies

Will you?

~Jihan

via the Daily Mail

Most of the nude colors for the darker skin tones are almost sold out.   Messed up, man.  I guess I found out too late. Sleepy
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 4:55pm
... because it's a market that's been long ignored Ouch
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 5:08pm
not really.. 
ysl has had some caramel to brown shoes for a while... 
other designers have as well... 

i think its just the marketing.. plus the name.. most ppl really want red bottoms so this variety of colors in this specific designer is bound to sell out. 

you can find some brown ysls on ebay right now for like half the price. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 89>
  Share Topic