Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

WHAT ARE YOU WEARING FOR FALL/WINTER 2013/2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 89>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.78  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 10:14am
October 10th, 2013
Fashion News, Party, Shopping, Style Inspiration, What to Wear
Fall 2013 Style Inspiration: What to Wear to a Sweet Sixteen Party (as an Adult)
By Danielle Nicole

From the big 2-1 turn up to a Sweet 16 bash, I’m finishing this week’s style inspiration with another What to Wear birthday request.

Alta writes, “I will be attending a sweet sixteen in NYC in a week. I am 25 years old. What can I wear?”

While a sweet sixteen celebration often times calls for ornate prom-esque gowns and frilly frocks, being fashionable and age-appropriate is best achieved with classic ensembles paired with a fun and flirty twist. Update a traditional party dress with an eye-catching bauble or a splash of color for a look that reads dashing and chic and not teenybopper.

An edgy black and white leather top party dress makes for the perfect option for an evening of celebration.

Sweet 16 3

Pull the look together with a stylish coat, a sexy pair of heels, Lucite box clutch, and a sultry red lip.

For look #2, slip into a shimmering sequin party dress  subdued by a pair of black ankle strap sandals.

Sweet 16 4

Complete this sequin number with an evening clutch, sparkly stud earrings, and a brooding makeup palette.

Liven up a black one shoulder ruffle dress with a vibrant floral print coat, a croc effect leather clutch, and a sassy pair of magenta Hoxton heeled sandals.

Sweet 16 1

A matching magenta lip and gold tassel drop earrings cap off this floral infused ensemble.

And if the event calls for a less formal approach, opt for a stylish pair of emerald green jacquard print trousers embellished by a black peplum top and a structured blazer.

Sweet 16 2

Mix in a patent leather pump, a black box clutch, and a touch of sparkle with a pair of Baublebar Mohawk fringe earrings. Perfect your pout with a soft pink lipstick and a matching smoky lid for the finishing touch.

Have a fabulous time at the Sweet Sixteen soiree! Which look will you recreate?

Sponsored Links

JeriMK55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeriMK55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 12:29pm
Where can i find cheap (less than $80) riding boots for wide calves?
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by chinadoll77 chinadoll77 wrote:

Can anyone find cheaper versions of these please?
Fendi&amp;nbsp;Perforated leather and suede bootsEsteban Cortazar&amp;nbsp;Honeycomb-mesh cuffed ankle bootsAlaïa&amp;nbsp;Laser-cut suede ankle boots

i want to say zara has something similar to the 1st pair
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by JeriMK55 JeriMK55 wrote:

I purchased two cheap pairs of boots from Charlotte Russe (by one, get one for $10). Just look for something with elastic in the back of the boot. I payed like $65.00 all together. 
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Originally posted by JeriMK55 JeriMK55 wrote:

I purchased two cheap pairs of boots from Charlotte Russe (by one, get one for $10). Just look for something with elastic in the back of the boot. I payed like $65.00 all together. 

http://www.charlotterusse.com/product/Shoes/Boots-Booties/entity/pc/2115/c/0/sc/2656/243263.uts?colorCode=301506379_200

http://www.charlotterusse.com/product/Shoes/Boots-Booties/entity/pc/2115/c/0/sc/2656/242795.uts?colorCode=301503449_230

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 9:36am
October 11th, 2013
CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTINFASHIONFASHION NEWS
Christian Louboutin Unveils Collection Of Color-Match Pumps For All Skin Tones
BY JIHAN

Christian Louboutin is bringing good tidings of nude shoes for all, rolling out a capsule collection of pumps designed to “disappear like magic and become a fluid extension of [the leg].”
christian-louboutin-the-nudes-pumps-2

The range will offer their Pigalle, Fifi, Simple, Vendome, and Flo styles in shades from the fairest of fair to the deepest tones that women happen to come in. In order to find your perfect match, Louboutin has created an app allowing users to find their shade by taking a photo of their foot.

christian-louboutin-the-nudes

The collection is due to hit stores this month. What a wonderful offering from Louboutin! As most women don’t fall into the peachy shade retailers inaccurately describe as “nude” it’s great to see a luxury shoe brand attempting to accommodate more women who might want the nude look, but are too fair or too dark for most of the options provided. I might even pick up a pair for myself!

brown-loubies

Will you?

~Jihan

via the Daily Mail

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 9:45am
Originally posted by chinadoll77 chinadoll77 wrote:

This is my new purchase for my winter collection wanted a bigger variety of colors already have blacks,navy,winter white,and grey...
GUESS Double Breasted Boucl&amp;amp;#233; Coat (Regular &amp;amp; Petite)Chinese Laundry Set in Stone Boot
I like the boots
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 10:06am
I want a pair of So Kate's (gold) but lawd they way my flat feet are set up that is a recipe for disaster. Cry
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 11:41am
i feel your pain princess... im flat footed too and its a struggle out here for us.. especially without a platform 

i steeeel want pigalles.. but im scared and i dont wanna go under 140s but even if i did plato pigalle 140s... i dont think i could do it.. realistically id get plato 120s.  
i have sky high dreams with sea level feet.. so i stick to my high platforms so i can live my dreams 

Edited by coconess - Oct 11 2013 at 11:41am
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

October 11th, 2013
CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTINFASHIONFASHION NEWS
Christian Louboutin Unveils Collection Of Color-Match Pumps For All Skin Tones
BY JIHAN

Christian Louboutin is bringing good tidings of nude shoes for all, rolling out a capsule collection of pumps designed to “disappear like magic and become a fluid extension of [the leg].”
christian-louboutin-the-nudes-pumps-2

The range will offer their Pigalle, Fifi, Simple, Vendome, and Flo styles in shades from the fairest of fair to the deepest tones that women happen to come in. In order to find your perfect match, Louboutin has created an app allowing users to find their shade by taking a photo of their foot.

christian-louboutin-the-nudes

The collection is due to hit stores this month. What a wonderful offering from Louboutin! As most women don’t fall into the peachy shade retailers inaccurately describe as “nude” it’s great to see a luxury shoe brand attempting to accommodate more women who might want the nude look, but are too fair or too dark for most of the options provided. I might even pick up a pair for myself!

brown-loubies

Will you?

~Jihan

via the Daily Mail

Clap ITS ABOUT TIME..it is so hard to find nudes for darker tones.  I was thinking of even launching my ownTongue
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 89>
  Share Topic