Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WHAT ARE YOU WEARING FOR FALL/WINTER 2013/2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 89>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.78  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 10:18pm
I'm liking this Balenciaga Florabotanica.......
Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 10:28pm
Thanks Dior someone else suggested one of those. The fashionista in me hasn't figured it out

Meh to balenciaga bags but lawd I want one of the moto jackets
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Thanks Dior someone else suggested one of those. The fashionista in me hasn't figured it out

Meh to balenciaga bags but lawd I want one of the moto jackets

now look young lady we get you to class looking either ClapClap, "dayum where u get that outfit "or we get you to class with the important necessities/tools to use in your taking notes using the right apparatus that carries all your stuff u mentioned on hereLOLLOLLOL

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 12:05am
All I wear is office clothing. It's exactly what I wanted this fall.

Still looking for some cute boots for my casual days.

Southern, careful with messenger bags and putting a lot of weight in them. Those things messed up my shoulder in high school to the point where I could 'push' the bone at my clavicle around.Dead
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 12:37am
my black bal is kinda my everyday bag.. 

i have wanted the moto jacket for a minute.... 

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 10:04am
October 8th, 2013
Fashion News, Shopping, Style Inspiration, What to Wear, What to Wear for your Birthday
Fall 2013 Style Inspiration: What to Wear For Your Birthday
By Danielle Nicole

Happy Tuesday Bombshells! Sorry to have missed you all last Thursday. I’ve been a bit under the weather and needed a little time to recuperate. Now that I am feeling much better, it’s back to answering What to Wear inquiries, starting with a couple birthday requests by way of readers Nona and AmyJo.

First up, Nona writes, “Hi, I know you did a “What to Wear on Your Birthday” post back in August but I was wondering if you could do a Fall version. Fall is all about being unapologetically bold/daring without being flamboyant, comfortable while still figure-flattering and I want to implement that into my style as I celebrate my 21st. I want to break the pattern of rocking a LBD on my birthday just because it’s in the fall and step out of my shell with a bold color. Help me pretty please with a cherry on top lol.”

Whether you plan to hit the club, make reservations at your favorite restaurant, or throw your own birthday shindig, a bold print and a rich hue can create the perfect sartorial choice when you’re looking to show up and show out for your special day.

For look #1, I chose a Clover Canyon Crystal Palace dress accented by a Club Monaco snake print Ashley clutch and Giuseppe Zanotti booties.

What to Wear for Your Birthday Fall Edition 3

Multi-chain tassel drop earrings and a knuckle ring set add a bit of sparkle to this futuristic frock, while a smoky eye and a bold blue mani puts the finishing touches on this bodycon look.

Opt for a funky and flirty vibe with a sequin shift dress and a pair of silver peep toe pumps.

What to Wear for Your Birthday Fall Edition 2

Amp up the shimmer factor with a crystal goddess clutch in a champagne hue, sparkly fringe earrings, and a silver mani.

And reader AmyJo, who will also be celebrating a birthday this month, writes, “I will be celebrating my birthday this month and I’m out of ideas on what to wear. I’m a Libra and I want to be fabulous. Any cute fall outfits? Please.”

If you’re heading out to dinner with your gal pals, slip into a bold and daring option like a snake print midi dress accented by a luxe fox fur stole and burgundy cut out peep toe booties.

What to Wear for Your Birthday Fall Edition

Keep your accessories to a minimum with a burgundy color block envelope clutch and a gold chain sphere necklace. Opt for a plum lid and voluminous lashes for a sassy birthday look.

And forego the little black dress for a rocker glam inspired ensemble with a black strapless jumpsuit and zebra print peep toe booties.

What to Wear for Your Birthday Fall Edition1

Give the look a bit more edge with a studded envelope clutch, a sleek crescent chain necklace, and a gold plaque belt. For a punch of color, opt for a bold eyeshadow option and a matching mani.

Wishing you both a Happy Birthday. Enjoy your special day!

You might also like:
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 10:27am
I don't like any of those outfits smh...
chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 1:33am
This is my new purchase for my winter collection wanted a bigger variety of colors already have blacks,navy,winter white,and grey...
GUESS Double Breasted Boucl&amp;#233; Coat (Regular &amp; Petite)Chinese Laundry Set in Stone Boot
chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 1:47am
Can anyone find cheaper versions of these please?
Fendi&nbsp;Perforated leather and suede bootsEsteban Cortazar&nbsp;Honeycomb-mesh cuffed ankle bootsAlaïa&nbsp;Laser-cut suede ankle boots
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 8:47am
nothing................Cry I have nothing to wear.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 89>
  Share Topic