BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WHAT ARE YOU WEARING FOR FALL/WINTER 2013/2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 89>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.78  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 6:26pm
September 20th, 2013
SHOPPINGSTYLE INSPIRATIONWEDDINGWHAT TO WEAR
Fall 2013 Style Inspiration: What To Wear To A Fall Wedding
BY DANIELLE NICOLE

Happy Thursday Bombshells! I’m ending this week’s What to Wear with a  wedding day request.

Aubrey writes, “Hi, my friend is getting married this week and we live in the south so its still feels like summer. Her ceremony isn’t at a church it’s at more of like a banquet hall. My question is what to wear without looking like I’m going to the beach or Sunday service? I would love to see a maxi dress incorporated look. By the way I’m 20 so I love youthful yet slightly mature looks, if that makes any sense! Thanks in advance!”

While this Sunday marks the first official day of Autumn, I’m sure we’re all more than ready to push our summer dresses and cut-off  shorts to the back of the closet. However, the temperature hasn’t quite caught up with our affinity for all things Fall. And as we wait for the weather to cool down a bit, I wanted to take a moment, while we still can, to embrace a few summer favs including vibrant shades, summer-esque silhouettes, and sexy sandals for your wedding day look. Let’s dive in…

Work in those last minute summery hues with a green asymmetric slip dress  accented by metallic pieces including a silver strappy sandal, a metallic evening clutch, and gold accessories.

What to Wear to a Fall Wedding 1

For an additional splash of color, make your eyes pop with a fun and flirty eyeshadow palette and a defined cateye.

For look #2, I chose a high-low printed maxi dress and a pair of silver strappy heels for an easy-breezy wedding day look.

What to Wear to a Fall Wedding 2

Add a bit of sparkle with a metallic snakeskin clutch, a pair of crystal drop earrings, and a jeweled statement cuff. Lastly, add a dash of color with a deep berry lip and a matching shimmery lid.

And for your final wardrobe option, dazzle in a wine hued wrap necklace dress uplifted by a pair of Steve Madden Beklen sandals.

What to Wear to a Fall Wedding

Punch up this asymmetric frock with a snakeskin box clutch, a pair of pyramid drop earrings, and a neutral makeup palette.

What do you think? Do any of these wedding day looks fit your style needs?

Sponsored Links

blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 6:40pm
I love all 3 looksThumbs Up

Let me get my ass out this thread while on the Sabbath
lol
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 7:34pm
i wouldn't wear any of that. sorry claire
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Purchased these yesterday.

deets?

i love your style blaque
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 7:45pm
Awww, thanksEmbarrassed

I got those from Boohoo. They're $70 but I payed $56 total with my coupon. They haven't arrived yet, so we shall see about the look/quality...
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 10:42am
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Purchased these yesterday.

Nice!!
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 11:01am
Where do I find long loose fitting pants? Silly but not shiny. Similar to linen, I guess but a bit more sheen....am I making sense? Not exactly slacks....Jesus I just want some pants.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 11:47am
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

We need a "What are you wearing to work" thread because the first 6 pagesConfused..i'd look stupid walking into my workplace LOL
I agreeLOL
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 4:12pm
would def get this if it was leather

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

would def get this if it was leather

Swoons
I've been searching for over a year for a suitable standout leather jacket
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com