BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

WHAT ARE YOU WEARING FOR FALL/WINTER 2013/2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 89>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.78  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 7:40am
ty tay. thats cute 

i wish i could find that same one thats kinda see through though 
Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 1:10pm
marc jacobs

or 

tory burch

neither isn't an option
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 1:23pm
Tory Burch.
Them MJ's look too young and whimsical for a flat.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 1:24pm
i agree with TB
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 1:37pm
thanks
i just thought the mouse would be so cute walking around the hospital.LOL
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 1:46pm
I'm all for quirky but I like the 2nd pair as well.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 6:26pm
2nd question, for tb owners, should i go up half a size
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 6:47pm
ive gone TTS in the revas (with the scrunched back) and up a half size in others and they both hurt my feet for a while tbh.. this was years ago though idk if they started making them more comfortable

but yea id say TTS 
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

GOT SOME FREE STEVE MADDEN LEATHER BOOTS YESTERDAY.Cool

how? why? 
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 11:31am
September 17th, 2013
Fashion News, Homecoming, Shopping, Style Inspiration, What to Wear
Fall 2013 Style Inspiration: What to Wear for an HBCU Homecoming Weekend
By Danielle Nicole

Homecoming season is just around the corner and with today’s What to Wear, I’m serving up some serious sartorial pairings for a Bombshell who is looking to show up and show out!

Marie writes, “Hi guys! I am really hoping Ms. Danielle Nicole can help me out with my What To Wear inquiry. In early October, I will be attending my Alma Mater Hampton University’s homecoming. I will be there the entire weekend, attending events such as the 12-2 on campus where almost everyone gathers before the festivities and there’s food and vendors, tailgates, rooftop day parties, and of course night time soirees at various club venues every evening. Anyone that knows of or has been to HU knows that it’s a fashion show every day. So, I would really love some outfit ideas on what I should wear to turn heads and let them know I have arriveddd and I still got it hunny!! Btw I’m planning to wear heels at each event so don’t hold back, I’m willing to try anything;) Thanks in advance!”

Ms. Marie, you are my kind of girl! I’m all about putting your best style foot forward even for the most seemingly casual moments like a college football game or homecoming event. So to get you in the homecoming spirit, I’ve styled a few chic ensembles fit for a weekend full of festivities and socializing.

For look #1, dress up a simple long sleeve tee with a faux fur vest and burgundy skinnies.

HBCU Homecoming 1

Accent this casually posh ensemble with a pair of suede roll-up zipped ankle boots, a taupe shopper handbag, cream leather driving gloves, and a gold horn pendant necklace. Opt for a deep berry lip and a pair of tortoise shell shades as the finishing touch.

Spice up a plaid shirt and skinny jeans combo with a stylish peplum leather jacket, a thigh high boot, and a bold red clutch.

HBCU Homecoming

A luxe multi-drop crystal statement necklace, a sultry red lip, and a smoky lid add a feminine touch to this edgy look.

Tailgate in a camo print sweater and distressed boyfriend jeans elevated by a pair of black platform booties or taupe high top wedge sneakers.

HBCU Homecoming 2

Work in a few details with a taupe fold over clutch, chunky curb necklace, gold ring set, and a pair of quartz drop earrings.  For a punch of color add a bold red lip and you’ll be all set for the day’s events.

After the game and homecoming day festivities, prep for a night out on the town in a playfully printed frock like this Topshop Moodywood bodycon option paired with black leather and suede pointy heeled ankle boots. A simple pair of gold tassel earrings and a black box clutch pull this party look together.

HBCU Homecoming 4

Lastly, add a touch of color with a purple lip and deep purple mani while you smoke out your lids with a smoldering eyeshadow palette.

For your final nightlife look, step onto the scene in a silk wrap jumpsuit uplifted by a pair of Calvin Klein Vivian high heel sandals, and an Anya Hindmarch Valories clutch.

HBCU Homecoming 3

Jazz up this one piece with a gold tone black fringe necklace, an Asos smooth modern armour cuff, and a bold statement earring.

And that will do it! Which look will you recreate for your homecoming weekend? Have a wonderful time cheering on your alma mater.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 89>