BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

WHAT ARE YOU WEARING FOR FALL/WINTER 2013/2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 89>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.78  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

keyshia-cole-steve-madden-3

The only pair that looks decent...
Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 8:56pm
saving to get mom the LV W
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 12:21am
Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

Just bought this. The print is beautiful in person and it fits very well. So flattering!

where did you get it>?
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 8:29am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

Just bought this. The print is beautiful in person and it fits very well. So flattering!

where did you get it>?

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 7:02pm
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 7:07pm
September 12th, 2013
Fashion News, Shopping, Style Inspiration, What to Wear, Work Wardrobe
Fall 2013 Style Inspiration: 5 Fun Business Casual Outfit Ideas
By Danielle Nicole

Although the warm weather appears to show no signs of letting up, my mind is set to all things Fall. And today’s What to Wear request has given me the perfect excuse to covet a few Fall worthy pieces to update my wardrobe.

Myleisha writes, “I have embarked on this journey to Theology or Ministry school and our requirements are that we wear “Business Smart Casual” wear throughout school. I have no clue what this looks like or how to put it together. Helllpppp!!! I’m not over the top but would love to walk in and let my presence be made known. Any help is appreciated!!”

With a business casual wardrobe, you have a little more wiggle room to create more stylish options in comparison to a conservative style aesthetic. Investing in structured blazers, tapered trousers, and standard blouses should be the foundation to building a solid wardrobe. From there, add on stylish footwear and structured handbags to accent your everyday look.

For a detailed back to school lineup, I mixed a business casual vibe with a noteworthy autumn feel. While keeping the hemlines and silhouettes on the demure side, I played with rich hues, contrasting textures, and playful prints to create your classroom style. Let’s start with your first look…

Tailored black trousers with a taupe peplum top and a pair of grey Coach square heel pumps create a chic business look.

How to Build a Business Casual Wardrobe 5

Liven up this neutral fit with a color block handbag, gold tone black fringe necklace, a minimalist plated wrist cuff, and gold geometric linear earrings. A deep plum lip and a neutral lid cap off this peplum ensemble.

Give your favorite boot cut jeans a slight boost with a grey blouse accented by a Tory Burch Kennedy purple tweed jacket.

How to Build a Business Casual Wardrobe 1

A sleek navy pump offset by a grey J.Crew tote and gold Aztec earrings adds a stylish twist to this denim look.

For a look that’s more business than casual, dress up a simple black pencil skirt with a Michael Kors satin chartreuse hued blouse and a multi-tone black trimmed blazer.

How to Build a Business Casual Wardrobe

Opt for black suede ankle strap pump , a military green handbag, and vintage eyeglasses to compliment this savvy ensemble.

Create a head to toe monochromatic look with a wine hued leather pencil skirt and polka dot coochiebow blouse.

How to Build a Business Casual Wardrobe 2

Step into a pair of Sam Edelman Desiree pointed heels or a cap toe ballet flat along with a Brahmin large Duxbury satchel. Lastly, work in touches of grey with a striking mani and smoldering lid.

And what would a complete Fall wardrobe be without a fabulous chunky knit sweater? For your final wardrobe option, dress up a comfy camel hued jumper (find similar style here) with a pair of sleek trousers and a black cut out suede pump or a jewel embellished ballerina flat.

How to Build a Business Casual Wardrobe 3

A Michael Kors crocodile embossed satchel, Stella McCartney eyeglasses, and a draped chain necklace add the finishing touch.

What do you think? Do any of these style suggestions make the cut for your classroom look? Good luck with your studies! And wishing you a fabulous school year!

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 8:50pm
Found my owl purse.Cool
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 11:32am
GOT SOME FREE STEVE MADDEN LEATHER BOOTS YESTERDAY.Cool
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 12:40am
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 12:41am
how come no one told me JcPenny sold Mango!? I went in tonight and the clothing was so nice. I want about five different things.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 89>