Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

WHAT ARE YOU WEARING FOR FALL/WINTER 2013/2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 89>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.78  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 2:14pm
i know im hella late... but i need bikinis
i might be going to hawaii soon 
Sponsored Links

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 8:33am
September 3rd, 2013
Fashion News, Fashion Week, Shopping, Style Inspiration, What to Wear
Fall 2013 Style Inspiration: What to Wear to New York Mercedes Benz Fashion Week
By Danielle Nicole

Mercedes Benz Fashion Week kicks off this Thursday September 5th, and the Fashion Bomb team has received a number of emails inquiring about What to Wear suggestions for this season’s stylish event.

Shanell writes, “With fashion week Fall 2013 just a few weeks away, can you please post suggestions on what to wear? Thanks”

Liven up a black leather pencil skirt with a MSGM geometric print neoprene top and a pair of Manolo Blahnik Pretati patent and suede black and red pumps. If the pumps begin to pinch, give your soles a break by stepping into a pair of silver ballerina flats

What to Wear to New York Fashion Week 1

Accent this look with a glossy printed red, black, and blue clutch and jeweled spike earrings. Cap things off with a bold red lip and a pair of Ilaria Lizard Lucia sunglasses.

For look #2, slip into a T by Alexander Wang sheer blouse anchored by a deco satin skirt and a pair of Casadei Zebra Print Ponyhair pumps. Add a little glitz with a pair of Asos Twisted Warrior earrings and carry trusty ballerina flats and a stylish pair of oversized Marni sunnies in a structured tote (I love this black suede Saint Laurent Large Cabas Y option).

What to Wear to New York Fashion Week 3

Lastly, add a few pastel accents including a soft lavender lip and a shimmery lavender mani.

Taryn writes, “I’m not sure if this question will be answered, but it’s worth a shot. This year in September will be my first time ever attending the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week event in NY. It’s also my first time in NY! I’m beyond excited. I know that Claire attends all major events and I just wanted to know if it was possible to give me an idea as to what to wear during this time, and what are some events that I can attend in the area so that I have an idea of when to wear these outfits and where…Thank you and I appreciate everything on your site. God bless!”

Dress up a McQ Alexander McQueen Shocking Pink jersey dress with a pair of Nicholas Kirkwood + Erdem tweed and perspex ankle boots (or Kate Spade’s Nicoletta flats for comfort).

What to Wear to New York Fashion Week 4

Jazz things up with a Balenciaga suede tote, jewel frame stud earrings, a gold and bead tassel necklace, and a stylish pair of Linda Farrow yellow gold and burgundy shades.

For your final wardrobe option, I chose a quirky pair of mirror square heeled pumps as my style muse and paired them with a lime embellished swing top and a color block pleated skirt.

What to Wear to New York Fashion Week2

Opt for a Michael Kors large studded Saffiano tote to house a pair of Jenni Kayne flats, and keep your accessories to a minimum with a simple pair of Tri and Tru dangle earrings to complete this look.

blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 9:35am
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

I purchased these last week. Hope they fit *fingers crossed*

This jacket is too big and its $21.00 to mail back to the U.K. for a returnDisapprove

If anyone is interested in a waterfall jacket (leather like and knit stretch) feel free to pm me.
Size 16 but fit like a damn 18/20 *kicks rocks*

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 10:28am
ew ew ew at the fashion bomb post
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 1:18pm
September 3rd, 2013
Shopping, Style Inspiration, What to Wear
Fall 2013 Style Inspiration: What to Wear to a Boxing Match in Las Vegas
By Danielle Nicole

Happy Tuesday Bombshells! I hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day weekend. I got some much needed R&R and am crossing my fingers that this short work week flies by. For today’s What to Wear, I’m tapping into a few looks fitted for a weekend in Sin City.

Liz writes, “My husband and I will be heading to Vegas next month to attend the Floyd Mayweather vs. Canelo Alvarez fight at the MGM Grand. The fight sold out in seconds, meaning the city will be flooded with people and it will be a who’s who the entire weekend. I know there will be people dressed to the nines in full formal wear as well as those in more comfortable attire – so I’m torn on what to rock. Leather pants and a hot top? Sexy dress and Louboutins? Clubwear for the after party? So I’m stumped! Can you ladies please help me decide what to wear to the match? Cheers, Liz”

For look #1 slip into the ubiquitous Sin City nightlife uniform: a curve hugging bandage dress. Sass up this sexy number with a pair of Casadei heels and a snakeskin box clutch.

What to Wear to a Mayweather Fight in Vegas 2

Add a bit of sparkle with a pair of pyramid fringe earrings or a bold statement necklace. And lastly, play up the color palette of your dress with a metallic lid and a dark hued mani.

Opt for a plunging neckline with a hot pink scuba skater dress uplifted by a pair of Christian Louboutin So Kate pumps.

What to Wear to a Mayweather Fight in Vegas 1

Accent this flirty frock with a Jimmy Choo Chandra clutch in a plum hue and a pair of gold fringe earrings. Adorn your lid with a smoky purple eyeshadow option complimented by a bold purple mani as the finishing touch.

For your final wardrobe option, sparkle in a gold embellished crop top subdued by a pair of black leather pants. Accentuate this black and gold ensemble with a pair of Roberto Cavalli sandals (find a similar style here) and a black box clutch.

What to Wear to a Mayweather Fight in Vegas

And for an additional dose of shimmer, work in a pair of Vince Camuto earrings and a gold tassel necklace.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 1:26pm
I really like the second look but loathe them shoes

Edited by blaquefoxx - Sep 03 2013 at 1:28pm
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i know im hella late... but i need bikinis
i might be going to hawaii soon 
I have now lost enough weight to wear f21 bikinis *twerks*

Good prices..and some are cute. Just ordered this one

Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 11:19am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 10:34am
September 5th, 2013
Shopping, Style Inspiration, What to Wear
Fall 2013 Style Inspiration: What to Wear to a Masquerade Ball
By Danielle Nicole

Happy Thursday Bombshells! Today’s What to Wear request is all about glamour and sparkle.

Mona writes, “I’m going to my first fashion masquerade ball and I have no idea what to wear. Would you please help out with some suggestions please. Thanks in advance”

When I think of a masquerade ball I think of ball gowns, feathered frocks, and dazzling jewelry. So today’s style suggestions are all about head to toe glamour in preparation for your soiree.

Slip into a beautiful one shoulder evening gown like this black beaded Zuhair Murad option accented by a pair of embellished high heel sandals.

What to Wear to a Masquerade Ball

Add a bit more sparkle with a pair of Ice Salazar drop earrings or a crystal statement necklace. Grab a knuckle ring box clutch and a satin mask to complete this masquerade look.

Dress up a navy blue floor length gown with a pair of Brian Atwood Sybil pumps and an Alexander McQueen Swarovski crystal embellished box clutch for look #2.

What to Wear to a Masquerade Ball 3

A jeweled bib necklace and a pair of sparkly gold frame stud earrings give this look an additional touch of glamour. Lastly, add a little mystery with a black and gold plume mask.

For look #3, skip the evening gown and opt for a shimmering embellished long sleeve mini dress uplifted by a pair of Dolce & Gabbana black satin peep toe pumps.

What to Wear to a Masquerade Ball 1

Keep your accessories to a minimum with a  simple evening clutch and a pair of drop or tassel earrings.

For a less dramatic approach, opt for a crepe back satin short dress in a wine hue complimented by a pair of Aquazzura Madison feather pumps.

What to Wear to a Masquerade Ball 2Accentuate this sultry number with an embellished box clutch, satin evening gloves, and a pair of vintage drop earrings.

And that will do it! I hope you have a fabulous time at your masquerade ball. Which look will you recreate for the soiree?

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 9:56pm

“Grey Light” Featuring Sessilee Lopez for Marie Claire Sept ’13

If the editorial spreads in many September issues have anything to say about it, grey is definitely a huge trend for Fall 2013. In “Grey Light,” a feature for Marie Claire Italia September 2013, model Sessilee Lopez wears strictly black and grey garments on an overcast day. Our favorite part? The leather touches! Enjoy…
tumblr_mrqrz7EYvq1qf8mfdo9_1280marie_claire_italia_2013-09 (dragged) 65 marie_claire_italia_2013-09 (dragged) 75 marie_claire_italia_2013-09 (dragged) 74 tumblr_mrqrz7EYvq1qf8mfdo7_1280 tumblr_mrqrz7EYvq1qf8mfdo3_1280 tumblr_mrqrz7EYvq1qf8mfdo6_1280 tumblr_mrqrz7EYvq1qf8mfdo8_1280 tumblr_mrqrz7EYvq1qf8mfdo2_1280 tumblr_mrqrz7EYvq1qf8mfdo4_1280 tumblr_mrqrz7EYvq1qf8mfdo5_1280 tumblr_mrqrz7EYvq1qf8mfdo1_1280

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 89>
  Share Topic