BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

WHAT ARE YOU WEARING FOR FALL/WINTER 2013/2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 89>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.78  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 4:05pm
Blaque every IG boutique has that knockoff for way less.....and more colors......
Sponsored Links

blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

and for the girls who like KK's style...

this dress is selling for 200

http://www.ustrendy.com/store/product/33138/kim-kardashian-dress-sass-bide-embellished-jersey-white-dre
I def remember asos selling something like this  about 2 years go for under that price../
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 6:27pm
i got a speedyb35. i like it. used it today in the rain so i like the worry free aspect of it. so obvi i am not saving for the W
womp
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 1:14pm
August 29th, 2013
Fashion News, Fashion Week, Shopping, Style Inspiration, What to Wear
Fall 2013 Style Inspiration: What to Wear as a Member of Audrey Smaltz’s The Ground Crew During Mercedes Benz Fashion Week
By Danielle Nicole

Mercedes Benz Fashion Week will be upon us in just a mere 6 days! And while many of us will be taking in 2014’s hottest trends from our computer and TV screens, some of the lucky few will get a firsthand experience to witness top designers’ creations come to life on the runway, whether it be from the front row or backstage.

Narea writes, “Hi Fashion Bomb! I’ve been visiting New York for the past few years during fashion week, but this is my first time being backstage and in action dressing for Ms. Audrey Smaltz and the Ground Crew! We are required to wear all black, can you give me ideas for some affordably chic ensembles?”

I’ve done a bit of research on the dos and donts of personal style when it comes to working behind the scenes at fashion week. And the key components to consider when putting together a look are comfort and functionality. Because you will be asked to do just about any and every task needed to ensure that the show goes off without a hitch, dressing in a way that allows you to move about effortlessly should be your highest priority. However, this does not mean that you can’t add bits and pieces to your wardrobe that are just chic enough to go beyond a simple black tee and black jeans. So to set you up, I’ve styled a variety of head to toe black ensembles that should get you through a day of fashion week mayhem.

For look #1, create a simple black on black ensemble with a sleeveless asymmetric top, black coated skinny jeans, and a blazer with gold chain embellishment.

What to Wear Backstage at MBFW 3

Work in a few additional gilded details with a pair of cap toe flats, a black pendant necklace, and gold earrings. Complete the look with a basic black shopper bag, a soft pink lip, and a neutral lid.

Add a bit of edge to a peplum look with a pair of faux leather pants and a stylish wedge bootie. As I’m sure you’ll be running around like a mad woman, opt for a pointy toe d’orsay flat if a wedge just won’t do.

What to Wear Backstage at MBFW 2

A bold tribal statement necklace, triangle stud earrings, and a gold cocktail ring give this look a bit of pizzazz. And throw everything you’ll need to keep you rejuvenated throughout the day in a leather mini bucket bag.

Opt for a subtle print with a pair of tapered trousers (also find a similar option here) topped with a contrast collar blouse. Forego a simple pair of flats and step into a pair of black Chelsea ankle boots to add a bit of rocker edge.

What to Wear Backstage at MBFW 4

Incorporate a simple statement piece with a gold-tone graduated black geometric necklace, grab a structured handbag, and perfect your pout with a blush pink lipstick option to complete this ensemble.

A jacquard necklace shell top mixed with a pair of ruched hem trousers and a Naomi flat create a fun and polished look for your final wardrobe option.

What to Wear Backstage at MBFW

If you want to spice things up, work in a black turban, a studded satchel, and a set of jewel embellished rings. Lastly, throw in a dash of color with a sparkly mani as the finishing touch.

And there you have it! I hope you have a wonderful time during fashion week working with The Ground Crew. Which look has inspired you for your backstage experience?

*If you haven’t heard of Audrey Smaltz and The Ground Crew, let’s get into a bit of fashion history, shall we?
audrey smaltz the ground crew new york fashion week black history
Ms. Smaltz is the CEO of the Ground Crew, which is the fashion industry’s first backstage management company. Smaltz is known by insiders as the go to person to help get runway shows ready–from dressing models to making sure hair and makeup are whipped to perfection. Her clients include Oscar De La Renta, Donna Karan, Michael Kors, Calvin Klein, Bill Blass, Gucci, J. Crew, Adrienne Vittadini, Vera Wang, and many more.

Edited by femmefatale85 - Aug 29 2013 at 1:14pm
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 7:00pm
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 7:27pm
just returned a leather biker jacket. :-(
the search continues 
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 12:22pm
Asos promo code for 20% off:

SUMMER4EVER
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

@southernintellect

I like the visible sock look too!! I will be trying that this winter.

It takes the outfit to another level

And you have a sequined skirt like the first one? Sounds cute, I would wear it anywhere

here's mine
it's a mini

cute! im a big fan of blue!!Clap
I love both of those shoes too, I want them..........................now.Stern Smile

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 2:14pm
i know im hella late... but i need bikinis
i might be going to hawaii soon 
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 8:33am
September 3rd, 2013
Fashion News, Fashion Week, Shopping, Style Inspiration, What to Wear
Fall 2013 Style Inspiration: What to Wear to New York Mercedes Benz Fashion Week
By Danielle Nicole

Mercedes Benz Fashion Week kicks off this Thursday September 5th, and the Fashion Bomb team has received a number of emails inquiring about What to Wear suggestions for this season’s stylish event.

Shanell writes, “With fashion week Fall 2013 just a few weeks away, can you please post suggestions on what to wear? Thanks”

Liven up a black leather pencil skirt with a MSGM geometric print neoprene top and a pair of Manolo Blahnik Pretati patent and suede black and red pumps. If the pumps begin to pinch, give your soles a break by stepping into a pair of silver ballerina flats

What to Wear to New York Fashion Week 1

Accent this look with a glossy printed red, black, and blue clutch and jeweled spike earrings. Cap things off with a bold red lip and a pair of Ilaria Lizard Lucia sunglasses.

For look #2, slip into a T by Alexander Wang sheer blouse anchored by a deco satin skirt and a pair of Casadei Zebra Print Ponyhair pumps. Add a little glitz with a pair of Asos Twisted Warrior earrings and carry trusty ballerina flats and a stylish pair of oversized Marni sunnies in a structured tote (I love this black suede Saint Laurent Large Cabas Y option).

What to Wear to New York Fashion Week 3

Lastly, add a few pastel accents including a soft lavender lip and a shimmery lavender mani.

Taryn writes, “I’m not sure if this question will be answered, but it’s worth a shot. This year in September will be my first time ever attending the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week event in NY. It’s also my first time in NY! I’m beyond excited. I know that Claire attends all major events and I just wanted to know if it was possible to give me an idea as to what to wear during this time, and what are some events that I can attend in the area so that I have an idea of when to wear these outfits and where…Thank you and I appreciate everything on your site. God bless!”

Dress up a McQ Alexander McQueen Shocking Pink jersey dress with a pair of Nicholas Kirkwood + Erdem tweed and perspex ankle boots (or Kate Spade’s Nicoletta flats for comfort).

What to Wear to New York Fashion Week 4

Jazz things up with a Balenciaga suede tote, jewel frame stud earrings, a gold and bead tassel necklace, and a stylish pair of Linda Farrow yellow gold and burgundy shades.

For your final wardrobe option, I chose a quirky pair of mirror square heeled pumps as my style muse and paired them with a lime embellished swing top and a color block pleated skirt.

What to Wear to New York Fashion Week2

Opt for a Michael Kors large studded Saffiano tote to house a pair of Jenni Kayne flats, and keep your accessories to a minimum with a simple pair of Tri and Tru dangle earrings to complete this look.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 89>
  Share Topic