Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

WHAT ARE YOU WEARING FOR FALL/WINTER 2013/2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 89>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.78  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 1:13am
I've been wanting this coat for 2 yrs now. Hmmmmm

Sponsored Links

DaBaddest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaBaddest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 2:18am
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I've been wanting this coat for 2 yrs now. Hmmmmm

Where is this from?
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 3:15am
I am super late to the party but I brought a bandage dress yesterday. Only my husband will see me in it but I could fit into it!

I think I want a wool coat this year. Sucks shipping from the US is so high.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 9:41am

Maybe...I hope
I know we had a maternity fashion thread but I can't find it
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

I've been wanting this coat for 2 yrs now. Hmmmmm

I think Calvin Klein makes a coat like that
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 2:11pm
Nope, its actually Laundry By Shelli Segal. I wanted either that one or this short one for awhile. But lord knows I don't need a coat lol. I wonder if any of the stores will re-buy this coat for the season. It was sold out practically everywhere...

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2013 at 5:16pm
August 27th, 2013
Fashion News, Shopping, Style Inspiration, What to Wear
Fall 2013 Style Inspiration: What to Wear to a College Football Game
By Danielle Nicole

The official football season is just around the corner, and college football fans and alumni are gearing up to cheer on their favorite teams in style!

Allure writes, ” I need your help. I’m trying to find an outfit to wear to my alma mater’s (Jackson State University) football game classic next month. I want to be cute but I don’t want to look like I’m doing too much. Plus it will still be hot around that time. Help!”

I’m no sports fan and I’m definitely not the kind of girl to wear her favorite player’s jersey to a game. So when I do attend the occasional sporting event, I like to dress up in a casually chic fit that’s more stylish than it is sports friendly. And seeing that this is your alma mater’s football classic, where I’m sure you’ll be doing your fair share of socializing, I thought it would be fitting to doll you up in a few noteworthy pieces that you can wear into Fall as well.

For look #1, Take advantage of your last minute summer favorites with a white crop top and high west ombre denim cuffed shorts. Give this look some life with a pair of burgundy ankle boots and an Alexander Wang Rocco bag.

What to Wear to a College Football Game 3

Transition this warm weather ensemble into the perfect Fall look by adding in a blush pink cardigan and a burgundy beanie with pom pom detail. Lastly, cap things off with a woven rainbow ribbon chain necklace, a  Vince Camuto gold mesh and onyx bracelet, and a soft berry lip.

Dress up a grey and black t-shirt with a classic pair of faux leather leggings and a two-tone waterfall biker jacket. Opt for a pair of high top leopard print sneakers or add a bit of height with a pair of Isabel Marant Sebay suede ankle boots.

What to Wear to a College Football Game

For the finishing touch, accent this casually cool ensemble with a pair of aviator shades, a large black handbag, and a few gilded jewelry options.

Create a football jersey-esque vibe with a pair of trendy joggers and a graphic varsity tee. Jazz up this casual look with a faux leather drape jacket, Zigi Girl J Zo boots, and a gold cuff. Carry your lipstick and sunnies in a trusty handbag and you’ll be all set.

What to Wear to a College Football Game1

And for your final wardrobe option, slip into a sleeveless jersey top, a pair of skinny jeans, and a stylish pair of flat studded knee boots.

What to Wear to a College Football Game 2

Master the art of layering with a chunky knit sweater, a contrast sleeve biker jacket, a leopard printed scarf, and Minkpink Top It Off beanie. Rock a fierce handbag, gold chunky rings, and a fun pop of berry lipstick to complete this look.

What do you think? Will you recreate any of these looks to help you cheer on your team to victory? If you need a few more style suggestions, take a peek at What to Wear to a Football Game archives here and here.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 2:50pm
Just came in to say that H&M's inventory has improved A LOT since the site launchedShocked
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 3:03pm
This dress is sexy and sweet at the same time....$90 at ustrendy

(http://www.ustrendy.com/store/product/44650/bqueen-lace-dress-with-scalloped-neck-white-by046b)

Also found this one at ustrendy that is only 60 bucks and is nice for a night out:

Edited by sexyandfamous - Aug 28 2013 at 3:08pm
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 3:07pm
and for the girls who like KK's style...

this dress is selling for 200

http://www.ustrendy.com/store/product/33138/kim-kardashian-dress-sass-bide-embellished-jersey-white-dre
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 89>
  Share Topic