BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

WHAT ARE YOU WEARING FOR FALL/WINTER 2013/2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 89>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.78  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I still want this jacket but I cant find itCry

You missed the bus on this one. I def remember seeing this somewhere online in our sizes at an affordable price and I thought about getting it, but remembered all the damn jackets in my closet...
Sponsored Links

Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by KinksnWinks KinksnWinks wrote:

with furlough, and my financial aid getting messed up, my tuition is coming out of my fall shopping  money, are there any cheap options for semi trendy clothes that wont shrink or tear after two wears ...

I kinda need business attire, pretty rompers, maybe maxi dresses, I'm in college and its my junior year, but I am a chemistry major so I'm in jeans and sneakers most days but twice a week I have clothing freedom... I want to be noticeable but not too trendy this fall.... thanks in advance
Same.  

I need:
Black flats
Black wedges/White or Navy wedges with espadrille bottom. These are cute:
Kate Middleton in baby blue polka dot dress with white beige espadrille wedge shoes on July 23 - Want Her Style
A couple of dresses
Black skinny pant leg jeans
White laces for my sneakers
Four tops/blouses

Splurges:
5415-medium
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 11:04am
I just bought these and they are soooo cute. 
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 6:17pm
August 6th, 2013
Shopping, Style Inspiration, What to Wear
Summer 2013 Style Inspiration: What to Wear to a White Coat Ceremony
By Danielle Nicole

Happy Tuesday Bombshells! I for one am already having a long work week and the week has just begun *sigh*. But to break up the monotony of my hum drum 9-5 gig, I’ve cooked up today’s style inspiration.

Lola writes, “I’ll be attending my white coat ceremony in a couple weeks and need some ideas. The pictures I’ve seen through my research always have bland outfits (slacks, shirts, etc.), but I want to stay fashionable and professional. I’d love to stand out in a good way. Can you offer any suggestions?”

Well congratulations are in order to you Ms. Lola! How exciting to be moving forward to the next phase in your medical studies. To get you ready for this important event, I’ve styled a few options that should give your professional look a slight boost.

For look #1, a Reiss speckled printed jersey dress accessorized by a pair of wine hued suede pumps creates a fun and playful ensemble. Work in a purple envelope clutch, a pair of Tinley Road metallic earrings, and an embellished House of Harlow gold cuff for an additional dose of sparkle.

What to Wear to a White Coat Ceremony

Last but not least, opt for a neutral makeup palette including a set of full lashes and a grey pearl nail lacquer.

Small details help to make the perfect style statement when working with an all-black ensemble, so slip into a structured black dress with an embellished neckline to achieve a chic and polished look. Step into a pair of black Valentino Rockstud heels and carry a Diane von Furstenberg leather envelope clutch.

What to Wear to a White Coat Ceremony 1

Add a few gilded pieces including a pair of gold Athena hoops and a rose love bangle. To cap things off, mix in a splash of color with a purple lid and a metallic mani.

For your final wardrobe option, style a navy themed ensemble including an overlapped navy blouse,  a Balmain embroidered scalloped skirt, and Schutz Irma navy ankle-strap pumps.

What to Wear to a White Coat Ceremony 2Work in a few stylish pieces including a J.Crew Claremont clutch, a dazzling pair of statement earrings, and a gold and crystal long link necklace. Perfect your pout with a nude lipstick option and you’ll be set to receive your white coat.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 6:49pm
this mood im in is making me consider some retail therapy.. 
i am about to make a dumb purchase that ill regret. idk why i always turn to heels when I'm feeling down... i dont need them. 
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 3:18am
Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

Originally posted by KinksnWinks KinksnWinks wrote:

with furlough, and my financial aid getting messed up, my tuition is coming out of my fall shopping  money, are there any cheap options for semi trendy clothes that wont shrink or tear after two wears ...

I kinda need business attire, pretty rompers, maybe maxi dresses, I'm in college and its my junior year, but I am a chemistry major so I'm in jeans and sneakers most days but twice a week I have clothing freedom... I want to be noticeable but not too trendy this fall.... thanks in advance
Same.  

I need:
Black flats
Black wedges/White or Navy wedges with espadrille bottom. These are cute:
Kate Middleton in baby blue polka dot dress with white beige espadrille wedge shoes on July 23 - Want Her Style
A couple of dresses
Black skinny pant leg jeans
White laces for my sneakers
Four tops/blouses

Splurges:
5415-medium

plato's closet..if u have one
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 8:11am
I want some wine colored pumps that don't cost almost $600
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 12:31pm
I seen some Tom Ford heel that I would love for the fall...but $1400 is making me change my mind...
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 7:03am
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

I seen some Tom Ford heel that I would love for the fall...but $1400 is making me change my mind...
girl i want these so bad. But ive noticed that tom ford's shoes are really expensive. 
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

girl i want these so bad. But ive noticed that tom ford's shoes are really expensive. 

Those are cute but....

Where's Binky with that puppy gif lol

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair