Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

WHAT ARE YOU WEARING FOR FALL/WINTER 2013/2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 89>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.78  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 1:39pm
gotcha, that's what i figured
Sponsored Links

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

so i was looking for this one dress and apparently the only one i could find in the color i want is a uk16. it would fit me now, but i want it as a progress dress. the whole internet tells me there's only 1 dress Cry

get it and have it tailored when necessary 
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

so i was looking for this one dress and apparently the only one i could find in the color i want is a uk16. it would fit me now, but i want it as a progress dress. the whole internet tells me there's only 1 dress Cry

get it and have it tailored when necessary 

i might do that. thanks for the suggestion.
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 8:34pm

Popular looks from Fall 2013 shows NYC...

NYFW Fall 2013: Fab or Drab

Are these ladies looking haute or not at NYFW? Vote now!

By Celia L. Smith

Rate the Runway

Rate the Runway

Rate the Runway

Rate the Runway

Rate the Runway

Rate the Runway

Rate the Runway

Rate the Runway

Rate the Runway

Rate the Runway

Rate the Runway

Rate the Runway

Rate the Runway

Rate the Runway

Rate the Runway

Rate the Runway

Rate the Runway

Rate the Runway

Rate the Runway

Rate the Runway

Rate the Runway

Rate the Runway

Rate the Runway

Rate the Runway

Rate the Runway

Rate the Runway

Rate the Runway

Rate the Runway

Rate the Runway

Rate the Runway

Rate the Runway

Rate the Runway

Rate the Runway

Rate the Runway
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 8:38pm
Id like some OTK boots...they can be flat or with a heel but i need them.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 11:31pm
Yay or nay? The only thing that scares me is that there's a lot of textures going on lol

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 2:37am
Ugh. I see I'll be my own muse this fall
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 11:55am

Target Taps Phillip Lim for Fall Capsule Collection

Target's next high-fashion partner is 3.1 Phillip Lim, marking Lim's first mass-market collaboration. According to a press release from Target, the capsule collection will hit stores on September 15 and consist of more than 100 items for women and men, including coats, bags, shoes, dresses, and so forth. Prices will range from $19 to $299.99, with the most expensive items being leather jackets.

Lim, who started his New York–based label in 2005, tells The Wall Street Journal that Target's been eyeing him for years, but he wasn't ready to design for the masses yet. "The context and the scale, they're huge," he said. "For us, a little tiny brand, there's a lot more at stake working with Target." Instead, he wanted time to strengthen his own brand before slapping his name on thousands of stores across America. Now he feels established enough to make the leap. "I wanted to go in and say, 'I don't need to do this, but I would like to,'" he said. 

This collaboration also shows that Target is back to their single-designer collaboration model. Last year, they tried a new strategy with the "Shops at Target," which involved large-scale collaborations with luxury retailers like Cos Bar and the Webster instead of individual fashion labels. Over the holidays, they partnered with Neiman Marcus on a selection of gifts designed by big names like Diane Von Furstenberg and rag & bone, but thanks to misguided pricing, it was declared a flop. Earlier this spring, they rolled out a line of party dresses with celebrity stylist Kate Young, which seemed to go over better. 

Hopefully Lim's streamlined, feminine pieces will translate well into Target-friendly products, and the store will regain its ownership of the well-executed high-low collab. See a video preview of his line, below.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 11:59am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 12:09pm

Chanel Fall/Winter 2013

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 89>