BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WHAT ARE YOU WEARING FOR FALL/WINTER 2013/2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8384858687 89>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.78  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
purpulicious01 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote purpulicious01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 7:38pm
I've been wanting to invest in a few good quality leather bags (in camel and black) and black biker jacket.

If anyone wants to buy me a birthday present, my PM box will be open. 
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 8:05pm
^^^^    
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 7:05pm
February 12th, 2014
Shopping, Style Inspiration, What to Wear, What to Wear for your Birthday
Winter 2014 Style Inspiration: What To Wear To A Drag Show
By Danielle Nicole

Tiffany writes, “I am celebrating my 30th birthday in a couple weeks with a group of fabulous friends and the best drag queens of Atlanta. What should I wear? I feel this is a great opportunity to be as fun, vibrant, and out of the box as my heart desires but I am told by some that it is inappropriate to upstage the queens. Would a rainbow tutu be obnoxious? Thoughts?”

It’s your birthday, I say get glammed up! If you want to wear a rainbow tutu then so be it. I myself wouldn’t go that route but hey, you only turn 30 once and if you want to mix things up, then go for it! If you happen to change your mind about the tutu, maybe one of these looks will give you a few wardrobe ideas.

For look #1, slip into a leopard print mini with a deep plunging neckline and a fierce pair of Giuseppe Zanotti circle cutout ankle boots.

What to Wear to a Drag Show Giuseppe Zanotti Circle Cutout Ankle Boots Finders Keepers Leopard Print Neoprene Mini Dress Jimmy Choo Tube Clutch

Fight the winter chill with a stylish black fur coat and a little glitz with a Jimmy Choo tube clutch and sparkly jewels from Baublebar.

A bold print always serves as a festive birthday wardrobe option. Get into a printed trouser sexed up by a deep v strappy leather bodysuit.

What to Wear to a Drag Show Christian Louboutin Cedric Charlier Multi Cotton Printed Trousers AqAq Sane Black Deep V Bodysuit BCBGMaxAzria Quinn Clutch

A pair of glossed python white pumps, a faux fur clutch, a gold chain cuff bracelet, and starburst earrings give this look a fun and edgy twist.

That’s all I could come up with for your fete, but hopefully two looks are sufficient? What would you fab ladies suggest?

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 7:07pm
femme… can you start posting in the spring/summer 2014 fashion thread? 
thanks 

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 3:18pm
February 13th, 2014
Shopping, Style Inspiration, What to Wear
Winter 2014 Style Inspiration: What to Wear For Speed Dating on Valentine’s Day (College Edition)
By Danielle Nicole

Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day! For you single fashionistas looking to mix things up this Valentine’s Day, tap into today’s style inspiration.

Danielle writes, “Hello, I am an avid reader of the fashionbomb, and I absolutely love how you guys style outfits. On Valentine’s Day I am attending a speed dating function on my college campus and I wanted to know if you guys could maybe offer me some style suggestions on what I should wear. I want to be cute and fashionable, but not too dressy as it is a school-sponsored function. I have faith that you will provide me with some chic looks. I thank you in advance for any of your assistance.”

To achieve a stylishly cool and relaxed Valentine’s Day look, pair casual pieces with dressy accents. Mix a few of your favorite wardrobe staples with bold pops of color for a fun and flirty speed date ready look.

For look #1, pair a cheeky “Seduce & Destroy” printed jersey top with a sleek pair of leather pants. Add a pop of color with a bold pink pump and neon pink accented Cambridge satchel.

What to Wear for Speed Dating On Valentines Day Cambridge Grey Fluro Pink Leather Satchel Manolo Blahnik Suede BB 105 Pump 3X1 Wrap Skinny Black Leather Jeans Topshop Slim Fit Tailored Blazer

Opt for a pair of spiked stud earrings and a Cheap Monday Painted Cuff to give the look a slight edge.

Dress up a statement sweatshirt with a fitted leather pencil skirt, faux suede pumps, and an envelope clutch.

What to Wear for Speed Dating On Valentines Day Ganni Je Taime Printed Sweatshirt VC Signature Enve Clutch Asos Panorama High Heels

Add a chunky blue stone necklace and opt for a soft pink lip for the final touch.

For your final Valentine’s Day look, mix a tartan midi length pencil skirt with a contrast collar pink button down.

What to Wear for Speed Dating On Valentines Day Gianvito Rossi Suede Ankle Boots Stella McCartney Estelle Shirt Reiss Bryony Cropped Leather Jacket

Give this look a stylish twist with a pair of black ankle boots, a red BCBGMaxAzria clutch, and a cropped leather jacket.

And that’ll do it for today’s style inspiration.
Wishing everyone a fabulous Valentine’s Day!

blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 10:37am
These next sequence of photos were taken from FB page "Prep 101 Fashion Book".

I will not be making anymore looks on Polyvore until late March
Smile

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 10:38am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 10:41am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 10:50am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 11:00am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8384858687 89>
  Share Topic