Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WHAT ARE YOU WEARING FOR FALL/WINTER 2013/2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7475767778 89>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.78  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

I like that top

Trust me, I can do more than imagine. Shopping for bottoms is annoying.. its like i'm so big i'm bed ridden. Nothing fits and I have the nerve to be tall.

Pregnant? lol do they usually look baggy in the front?

not particularly, my weight just goes to stomach so i have to be particular with what goes around my waist
Sponsored Links

IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

Flip flops, sandals, jeans, t-shirts, shorts, etc. Ya know the usual florida wear

I gotta major attitude reading this.......LOL

Haha! *sips on cold iced tea*
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by SN2BPHD SN2BPHD wrote:

My broke arse is wearing a coat! Ya heard?

last week i was in leather pants and a coat. today i was in a tshirt and flip flops. this weekend i'll be back in  coat Sleepy
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 8:50pm

NYE?... That girl in the other thread who's being ripped apart would wear this to the supermarket. Ive never been bold enough to wear this in public but why not
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

I like that top

Trust me, I can do more than imagine. Shopping for bottoms is annoying.. its like i'm so big i'm bed ridden. Nothing fits and I have the nerve to be tall.

Pregnant? lol do they usually look baggy in the front?

not particularly, my weight just goes to stomach so i have to be particular with what goes around my waist

Both out of luck.. Ive yet to find one I really like on me. I have a romper I only wear it on my thin days
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 12:07am
That dress is sexy Ming you have a link?
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 8:32am
I just clicked dresses on aliexpress... that's one of the more classy choices lol. I'm probably gonna order it now for valentines day, if I do something since southern said they take a month to receive

also considering this- eta Scroll down. Cant make clickable smh

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2013-New-fashion-bandage-dress-red-black-Long-Sleeve-party-bodycon-Backless-Deep-V-neck-dress/1474037696.html

Edited by Ming - Dec 05 2013 at 8:42am
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 11:53am
December 5th, 2013
Holidays, Party, Shopping, Style Inspiration, What to Wear
Winter 2013 Style Inspiration: What to Wear to a Holiday Party
By Danielle Nicole

We have officially stepped into the holiday season and the What to Wear requests are rolling in!
I absolutely love the holidays. There’s just something about all the glitz and glam, parties and the like that make this time of the year so special. And it looks as if many of you are gearing up to celebrate the holiday season in style!

Victoria writes, “Hi, I am going to a holiday black tie event in December and I have no clue what to wear. I was thinking of wearing a black long sleeve dress. But not sure if that’s what I really want to wear. I just need some ideas but I also don’t want to spend too much money either. Thank you in advance.”

Although your inquiry calls for a black tie look, the FBD team has mustered up more than enough wardrobe suggestions that fit this style department. If today’s looks don’t fit your style needs, tap into last year’s What to Wear to a Black Tie Holiday Party and a few more posts from the Black Tie archives here and here.

Instead of recreating the same type of look, I thought in addition to the above suggestions, I would also include a few wardrobe recommendations for a less formal soiree.

When it comes to a holiday party, why go for a traditional black dress when you can sparkle in a more dazzling number? I mean it is the holidays, which in my opinion call for lots of shimmer. So push that little black dress to the back of the closet and slip into something a little more festive.

If you must do black, forego an evening gown and opt for a shimmering sequin embellished pencil skirt mixed with a satin camisole and a strappy pair of heels.

What to Wear to a Holiday Party Jimmy Choo Lottie Black Suede Sandal River Island Sequin Pencil Skirt Carolina Constas Fox Fur Lapel Blazer

Add in a little more bling with a pearl décor hard box evening clutch, Maharaja Ice studs, and Asos Double Knuckle Ring set. Complete the look with a subtle shimmery lid and a vivid red lip.

This Phase Eight Winona dress is the perfect Christmas-green hue. Chic things up with a white fur cape, Kate Spade Chrissie dress sandals, and a beaded box clutch.

What to Wear to a Holiday Party Phase Eight Winona Crush Dress Kate Spade Chrissie Dress Sandal Chictastic Pearl Decor Hard Box Wedding Evening Clutch

For the finishing touch add an additional punch of color with a perky pink lip, starburst earrings, a set of false lashes, and a metallic mani.

Get glammed up in a short sequin number accented by a silver pump and a plush fur jacket.

What to Wear to a Holiday Party Short Sequin Dress J.Crew Strappy Metallic Pump Lulu Townsend Glitter Frame Clutch Karl Donoghue Shearling Jacket

Bring the look together with a Lulu Townsend glitter frame clutch, gold teardrop earrings, and a sparkling gold mani.

I’m all about embellishments for the holiday season so this ombré feather skirt works right into the scheme of things when paired with a contrast bow blouse, black satin rhinestone box clutch, and mirror sandals.

What to Wear to a Holiday Party Asos Hoxton Heeled Sandal Mango Contrasted Bow Chiffon Blouse Milly Cocktail Ostrich Fringe Skirt

A pair of jeweled stud earrings and a shimmery makeup palette completes this feathered-fringed look.

Last but not least, bypass a frilly frock this year and slip into a pair of wintery white wide leg trousers and a grey peplum bodice for your holiday look.

What to Wear to a Holiday Party AQAQ Argetti Grey Peplum Bodice Joseph Washed Silk Wide Leg Pants BCBGMaxAzria Onnie Metallic Pump Jessic McClintock Multi Chain Box Clutch

Mix in metallics with a pair of BCBGMaxAzria pumps, a multi-chain box clutch, and gold accessories.

And that will do it! I hope I’ve given you ladies enough ideas to cook up something stylish for your upcoming holiday gatherings. Which look best fits your style objective?

blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 1:05pm
I like the 1st look and the last look
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 3:44pm
The looks are nice but black tie calls for a floor length gown, no?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7475767778 89>