Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What are you NOT here for via HAIR COMPANIES?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iChinaaBanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What are you NOT here for via HAIR COMPANIES?
    Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 1:19am
Random thread, but I was watching a hair review on a company & I seen that the girl inserted a picture of a weft sealer by Salon Pro.

I'm not here for these hair companies buying SALON PRO weft sealer in bulk, ripping off their labels, then replacing it with their own, or not putting a label on it at all -___-

I'm not here for these IG hair companies, stealing chinese vendor pictures, acting like they got the hair in stock.

I'm not here for this new "7a grade" hair CryCry

I'm not here for these already 2 tone colored bundles (pink, blue, purple)

I'm sorry yall, but I felt a way.

Sponsored Links

hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 7:48am
I am SO not here for vendors advertising here by pretending to be a genuine member that buys hair with their own money;  coming on here pretending to write reviews.  Pisses me off to no end and I would NEVER buy from a company trying to 'advertise' in that manner.

Not here for Chinese shop floor hair with stripped/inverted cuticles and a ton of processing being passed off as remy virgin Confused Gimmie a break.

Other than that I can put up with a lot!

Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 8:25am
Not here for hair companies claiming they get their hair directly from Brazil but suddenly go on vacation or out of stock during the Chinese new year lol

Not here for people stealing pics either, I shouldn't see the same damn hair pics on multiple vendors pages & websites. It can't be that hard to take your own pic so I'll assume you're hiding your sh*tty ass wefts & anoxeric ends by using pics of nice hair to get sales
DIVA007 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DIVA007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 10:25am
Originally posted by hennared hennared wrote:

I am SO not here for vendors advertising here by pretending to be a genuine member that buys hair with their own money;  coming on here pretending to write reviews.  Pisses me off to no end and I would NEVER buy from a company trying to 'advertise' in that manner.

Not here for Chinese shop floor hair with stripped/inverted cuticles and a ton of processing being passed off as remy virgin Confused Gimmie a break.

Other than that I can put up with a lot!

+1

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 11:34am
For vendors to tell me what I did wrong when I know their hair aint right....
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

For vendors to tell me what I did wrong when I know their hair aint right....

AMEN>>>> and then they ask you did you use conditioner.. are you sure you washed it right. You must of did something wrong our hair is 100% virgin hair...

and im just like only four stands out this bundle is 100% Virgin hair
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 7:30pm
sometimes I swear they use baboon hair to sell and make wigs... And next thing you know ... people walking around here with monkey wigs innah dem head
hair king View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hair king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 3:32pm
AMEN TO THAT I AM NEW IN BHM ,AND YES I DO IMPORT HUMAN HAIR ,BUT DON'T HOLD THAT AGAINST ME I WAS BORN INTO IT BY THREE GENERATIONS OF ITALIAN WIG MAKERS.I SUPPLY THE MOTION PICTURE INDUSTRY WITH HAIR,NOT THE PUBLIC,HOWEVER I HAVE BEEN READING YOUR FORUM FOR SOMETIME NOW AND I DO CARE ABOUT MANY OF THE CONCERNS YOU LADIES HAVE ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO TRUTH IN ADVERTISING, HAIR SUPPLIERS SHOULD HAVE MORE ACCOUNTABILITY WHEN IT COMES TO THE SENSITIVE NATURE OF THE BUSINESS THEY HAVE CHOSEN TO BE IN WE ARE NOT SELLING USED CARS OR BUBBLE GUM WHAT WE ARE SELLING IS A PRODUCT THAT PROMOTES PIECE OF MIND AND LET US NOT FORGET,(BUT MOST DO,) SERVICE ,AND BOTH SHOULD BE THE BEST WE CAN GIVE.I TRULY LOVE WOMEN OF COLOR AND WANT TO HELP HAVING BEEN MARRIED TO A SISTA FOR HALF MY LIFE,I FEEL EMPATHETIC TO YOUR NEEDS,WANTS,AND HAIR DESIRES I USUALLY HAVE ABOUT TEN THOUSAND MISC.PIECES OF HAIR INFO.RUNNING AROUND MY BRAIN AT ANY GIVEN TIME SO FEEL FREE TO DROP ME A LINE
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by hair king hair king wrote:

AMEN TO THAT I AM NEW IN BHM ,AND YES I DO IMPORT HUMAN HAIR ,BUT DON'T HOLD THAT AGAINST ME I WAS BORN INTO IT BY THREE GENERATIONS OF ITALIAN WIG MAKERS.I SUPPLY THE MOTION PICTURE INDUSTRY WITH HAIR,NOT THE PUBLIC,HOWEVER I HAVE BEEN READING YOUR FORUM FOR SOMETIME NOW AND I DO CARE ABOUT MANY OF THE CONCERNS YOU LADIES HAVE ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO TRUTH IN ADVERTISING, HAIR SUPPLIERS SHOULD HAVE MORE ACCOUNTABILITY WHEN IT COMES TO THE SENSITIVE NATURE OF THE BUSINESS THEY HAVE CHOSEN TO BE IN WE ARE NOT SELLING USED CARS OR BUBBLE GUM WHAT WE ARE SELLING IS A PRODUCT THAT PROMOTES PIECE OF MIND AND LET US NOT FORGET,(BUT MOST DO,) SERVICE ,AND BOTH SHOULD BE THE BEST WE CAN GIVE.I TRULY LOVE WOMEN OF COLOR AND WANT TO HELP HAVING BEEN MARRIED TO A SISTA FOR HALF MY LIFE,I FEEL EMPATHETIC TO YOUR NEEDS,WANTS,AND HAIR DESIRES I USUALLY HAVE ABOUT TEN THOUSAND MISC.PIECES OF HAIR INFO.RUNNING AROUND MY BRAIN AT ANY GIVEN TIME SO FEEL FREE TO DROP ME A LINE

It's annoying, turn off your caps
feelblessed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote feelblessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 4:59pm
When a person buy real hair...there is nothing u can do

That will mess that hair up other than over bleaching or over

Perming it. When we co wash this so called av hair and it matts

They say it's cause of shampoo or because we did not use cold water
REALLY👀yea right
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training