Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What are you looking for when you buy virgin hair?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What are you looking for when you buy virgin hair?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
DivaHairQueen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DivaHairQueen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What are you looking for when you buy virgin hair?
    Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 8:19pm
I've been selling Brazilian Hair for a while now and am just looking to try out other types so I would like suggestions on how to better satisfy my customers

I just would like to know from you guys what you are looking for when you make a Virgin Hair Purchase. What need do you feel you want hair companies to meet. Any suggestions are welcome.
Sponsored Links

sarah1987 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarah1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 5:24am
virgin hair is can dyed, cuticle intact 100% human hair, not remy hair, no chemical process, no acid bath.
Marjorie01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marjorie01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 10:00pm
If you are looking for the answer to that question ..... you should probably re-phrase it ...... and go for a different approach like, what do you you look for when purchasing hair? My hypothesis is most ladies would say they are looking for virgin hair, natural etc etc.

Or you could just ask what are the important factors you consider when looking for hair? 
Quality of the Hair, Hair Being Unprocessed, Hair Bundle Thickness, Hair Length, Price etc etc.... 

Then ask them rate from 1-5 with 1 being of low importance to 5 being of high importance.

Mine will be quality, and I place a strong emphasis on it. Maybe when I was younger, price would have had a higher impact on my purchase but now it is quality and I am willing to pay for it.

(I really should go to bed lol, this is my thesis mind-set talking sorry lol! I shall keep typing).

But it is good that some hair sellers actually try and carry out some research and care about their customers.
MizzMizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzMizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 11:24pm
I personally look for hair that is good quality. No matting, tangling, and minimal shedding. Also, you can dye it, wash, and curl it without damaging the hair. I would want my hair to last a year or more. Also, the hair must not lose its curl or wave pattern after washing. Customer service is important too as well as being affordable.
Marjorie01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marjorie01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 2:35am
The funny thing about hair, is that even great quality hair eventually loose their wave pattern, not that it will go straight after a wash, maybe after a few washes it will slightly change wash after wash. I don't use curly hair too often, but I would love to find kinky curly hair that will stay it's original curl pattern (very difficult to find unless you plan on not washing your hair!).

I agree with you, customer service is very important! 
Rachel S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 11:42pm
HI, When shopping for hair extensions, some of the terms can be confusing for beginners. Terms like human hair, Virgin hair, Remy hair and generally just what hair extensions are made of. Some things may surprise you.

Virgin hair is ALWAYS Remy hair, but Remy hair is not always Virgin Hair!
Virgin hair means that the hair used for the extensions must be ALL of the below:
• 100% human hair
• NEVER been colored, bleached or permed
• cut off of the hair donor in one ponytail.
• all the cuticle layers intact.
• all the cuticles  facing the same direction. 
• The hair will never hopelessly tangle.
• Completely natural hair like yours or mine.

Thanks Smile
BelleAmore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BelleAmore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 1:56am
Originally posted by Rachel S Rachel S wrote:

HI, When shopping for hair extensions, some of the terms can be confusing for beginners. Terms like human hair, Virgin hair, Remy hair and generally just what hair extensions are made of. Some things may surprise you.

Virgin hair is ALWAYS Remy hair, but Remy hair is not always Virgin Hair!
Virgin hair means that the hair used for the extensions must be ALL of the below:
• 100% human hair
• NEVER been colored, bleached or permed
• cut off of the hair donor in one ponytail.
• all the cuticle layers intact.
• all the cuticles  facing the same direction. 
• The hair will never hopelessly tangle.
• Completely natural hair like yours or mine.

Thanks Smile

All virgin hair is NOT remy (meaning the cuticles are aligned)... there is 'fallen' hair that can sometimes be sold and while it is still virgin, it is not remy because the cuticles are no longer aligned. Usually vendors will strip the cuticle, making it no longer virgin; however, this is not always the case.
Princess_BBW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_BBW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 8:57am
All i want is no tangle no shed.I dont care if the hair comes saturated in dog mess.As long as i can get the smell out im good.No tangle no shed is all i want!< ="http://site.metrics/service/partner.php">
MizzMizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzMizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by Princess_BBW Princess_BBW wrote:

All i want is no tangle no shed.I dont care if the hair comes saturated in dog mess.As long as i can get the smell out im good.No tangle no shed is all i want!< ="http://site.metrics/service/partner.php">
lol!!!!
DOLLHOUSESTYLIN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DOLLHOUSESTYLIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 8:50pm
Indians! !!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>