Perfect Hair Collection

What are you getting on Black Friday?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 12:45pm
The tv's were gone before the store even opened *sigh*
Sponsored Links

healthyhair42012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote healthyhair42012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:02pm
I bought toys toys toys and more toys for my 2.5 kids. They are gonna be so excited on christmas! My daughter loves her Tag reading system so I got her a bunch more books. Her santa present is a dollhouse. She has been asking for all year. I mainly buy educational toys but this year I got a couple that are just for fun!
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:08pm
i bought some black soap and body butter from my favorite seller online, a rihanna reb'l fleur fragrance set at walgreens, and some good dvds at walmart ranging from $2-$9
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:26pm
which phone is this that they are scuffling to get?

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

which phone is this that they are scuffling to get?

Exactly why I can't be effed up with that foolishness. I'll be done messed around and "accidentally" pepper sprayed somebody.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:29pm
lol
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:31pm
most random list of things ever---

i got a juicer
kitchenaid mixer
leggings
rug
deep fryer
and towels.
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:42pm
...I never participate in this madness, but last night the babes wanted to 'experience an authentic American Thanksgiving'. It took us 5 hours to get a flippin laptop that we don't even need. Waste of time. The line at Best Buy wrapped around the building twice. We didn't even have the gumption to look at anything else because the crowds were out-friggin-rageous.

Never again.

...and then this little lady kept trying to push in front of me while I was waiting on my shift in the line (we took shifts so the other could use the restroom, etc). I wanted to headbutt her Angry
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:51pm
My bf made me stand in line with him at Best Buy for 3 hours for a tv and cell phone.  All the Toshiba 42" $179.00 tvs were gone but they had "open box" tvs which were alot nicer so I lucked up with a LG 47 inch 3D tv for $345.00 and he got his Samsung Galaxy.  Never again.  I was in that store til 3am, smh..
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:55pm
Black Fridays are FUN! It's fun to stand in a crowd in the middle of the night for deals.....full of crazy folks just like Yourself. The comraderie is Amazing!

Edited by Bored w/Out Me? - Nov 23 2012 at 5:56pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>