Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What are the best online sites to order hair?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
DivaMelody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DivaMelody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 2:16pm
It is a bit crazy and has been for a while.   Every vendor that I have ever ordered from has been from a posted suggestion which disclosed the name.   OP what you should do is look over some of the threads here.   Figure out what kind of hair you are looking for and look at posts with reviews of the hair type you want.  You can also google and see what comes up.   There are sooooooooooo many vendors out nowadays that it is insane to even narrow down to one-as far as I am concerned NONE can be called trusted vendors at this point.   I prefer to buy direct from a chinese vendor nowadays and dabble on aliexpress for hair when I feel like I want to gamble.   And there are a LOT of vendors there that people order from often and post about.  
Are you looking for straight hair, curly, wavy, braid hair , weft , wigs ..etc.   Some people buy different hair types from different vendors.  I know I do.   But , even as a newbie, you should be able to read enough posts on here to at least have a short list of vendors and then make a post about which peope prefer or if anyone has any new reviews and go from there.
Sponsored Links

Tanzi2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tanzi2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 10:33am
Okay, so that I don't seem like someone who doesn't want to help, here are my suggestions:

Kevincn - known for his light Yaki
Jeffrey - I've used his kinky curly multiple times. I've also had his Yaki body wave
Roman - he's known for his closures. Many have tried his wefts. I have not tried his wefts, but I do have a closure.
Wagman's - an AV that has been around for years. The raw curly hair has been raved about in the past. They are known to have good customer service.
Anson - CV from aliex that was introduced by member Teenut. Many have had success with him. There are several threads regarding his hair.
QHP - CV that hit the scene over a year ago. They are known for their Brazilian hair. They also were the company that introduced the corn chip smell that had people finding creative ways of eliminating it.
Bliss - an AV that has a shop in Las Vegas that you can go to to pick out your hair. They are pretty consistent with high quality, but it may be pricey depending on your price range
Jace Beauty - known for Russian Fede hair. Some have questioned the true origin of the hair, but many have said that the texture is to die for no matter what the origin. I have not tried it.

There are plenty others. Aliex is trial or error. What may work for some may not work for you. I tried New Light Trading and had success with the Brazilian natural wave. Others tried them and said it was too dry. You will have to try and see. All of the vendors listed above have been a part of threads on here. You should be able to find more info on them.
candiecoco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote candiecoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 2:33pm
Well since I have been doing research but for the life of me I can not find the link to Romans store.  Can someone Please either give me the link to Romans store or at least the name of the store so I can search.  I've been wanting to ask but I know if I did than I would be talked down to b/c I didnt do enough research or read enough threads.
miami_diva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miami_diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by candiecoco candiecoco wrote:

Well since I have been doing research but for the life of me I can not find the link to Romans store.  Can someone Please either give me the link to Romans store or at least the name of the store so I can search.  I've been wanting to ask but I know if I did than I would be talked down to b/c I didnt do enough research or read enough threads.

Roman does not have a store you have to email him, he will send you pictures and and a price. Here is his email, roman-hair2010@hotmail.com. His quality is excellent .

Edited by miami_diva - Dec 28 2012 at 3:11pm
Nitty0102 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nitty0102 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 3:35pm
Hi
Was wondering if I can have the name of Anson shop on aliexpress pls

When I enter his name on the search engine nothing comes up

Xxx
butterfly_2957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote butterfly_2957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by Nitty0102 Nitty0102 wrote:

Hi
Was wondering if I can have the name of Anson shop on aliexpress pls

When I enter his name on the search engine nothing comes up

Xxx
AshAmor07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshAmor07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by Tanzi2001 Tanzi2001 wrote:

There are two vendors that I know www.research.com and www.readsomethreadsonhere.com
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL LMAO. I'm dying laughing
Nitty0102 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nitty0102 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 7:25pm
Thank you soo much xx
Nitty0102 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nitty0102 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 7:28pm
Thanks for the help ladies but asking questions is a form of research. Com

He's name has been mentioned a few times in previous threads... I have been researching

X
Nitty0102 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nitty0102 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 7:28pm
@ butterfly thanks soo much x
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System