Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What are some really good quailty hair companies!?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What are some really good quailty hair companies!?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Staceee4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Staceee4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What are some really good quailty hair companies!?
    Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 11:09pm
I can't deal with bs hair it's all horrible even the higher quailty brands like Bobbi boss, they all suck to me. I just want some really nice hair. I don't really care if it's been processed long as it looks nice, doesn't shed or TANGLE & lasts. I just want some nice hair like the celebs like Toya Carter & Lauren London. I've done a little bit of research on virgin hair companies on YouTube I see nice comments under the videos but when I did a little looking on here I see a lot of negatives things about these companies I'm really confused. I was considering ordering from Halleys Curl but I've seen on here that the hair tangles like crazy !!! That really scared me away. I also was considering ordering the "Brazilian straight" from Sheena's hair emporium .... Even tho I know it's not actually Brazilian hair & I believe it's processed it looked soooo pretty on glamaholic54 on Yt I just had to have it but I'm so scared it won't be the same if I order it. Then JaceBeauty was another I was considering but I'm not going to wait a month to receive my hair & what if it's not what I want!? Plus that price is ridiculous. Any advice will help :) THANKS in advance !
Sponsored Links

ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 6:09am
A lot of ladies buy hair from this vendor. The wavy hair has a strong smell but it can get rid off.
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/313334
Staceee4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Staceee4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 8:16am
Yes, I know but for some reason the YouTube videos of that hair isn't blowing me away
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 8:42am
I had qhp and personal opinion that the hair is okay (handles color well and holds curls really good) but I'm not a fan of Brazilian hair general. Most of the hair companies are buying from the vendor above and selling the hair at a higher price.
Staceee4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Staceee4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 9:08am
I may consider the queens hair but I don't want "okay" hair I want "GORGEOUS" hair ! Lol. Especially if I'm going to spend my hard earned Money on It, I'm in school & I can't really afford to waste money.
Aerie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aerie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 11:52am
There are a few places I've come across, but I haven't purchased from them personally. 

One is Karida hair, a poster on here brought them to my attention when she'd ordered from them: 
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/its-hair-it-is-hair-its-acutually-here-yea_topic349906.html

This is their aliexpress store: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/810695

Note: I have not purchased from them, but the hair looks great, and it's a good price, they also have free shipping, so that's a massive bonus for me. 
Staceee4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Staceee4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:14pm
I've ran across that company not too long ago, 1 thing I've noticed was that it didn't have many reviews so I wasn't too sure if I should purchase or not, I like to research hair before I buy it just so I I know exactly what I'm getting.... Thanks for the link. So far Brown Sugar Virgin hair Company has my eye !!! The hair looks gorgeous& so pretty from the few reviews on yt & the prices arent bad
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by Staceee4 Staceee4 wrote:

I may consider the queens hair but I don't want "okay" hair I want "GORGEOUS" hair ! Lol. Especially if I'm going to spend my hard earned Money on It, I'm in school & I can't really afford to waste money.

You will need to try out of few of the companies mentioned on BHM to determine how you like the hair.  What may just be okay to some may actually be gorgeous to you and vice versa.
sweetvirgo2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetvirgo2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 8:45am
Im looking at manedepot hair myself..Never ordered but its really nice.
cici1989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cici1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 6:46pm
I've purchased from Sassy Mitchell. The hair is great although the wave did not return after about 7 months of use. I had the eurasian exotic wave. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>